Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    TBF, it's already happening, so I'm not sure what's going to change >_>
    At least it is ultimately on Alliance only experience. This come to pass basically instead of <insert Horde racial leader here> twirling a moustache, it's just Anduin screaming something about light in front of a Horde banner with no Horde identity in sight.

Honestly just give me any other race than BElf for a DH, I'm sick of playing my main because of how it looks.
    Or make it look something like This.
    It's not great how unsymmytrical the shoulders are and how the stance is tilted.
    So NElf, or just give us Nightborne and Void Elf DHs since they already have the animations and "I" as the leader of the Illidari can train people to become DHs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will continue my undead and follow Sylvanas. If she survives.

If Baine joins the Alliance I suppose my Tauren Hunter will as well. Would be cool to try it

i would make a bald gnome rogue as an alt by using the free level boost thing when you buy the expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I will continue my undead and follow Sylvanas. If she survives.
    I hope she would remain warchief, only Horde character with balls to do The Work. (only Garrosh was other good choice)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.