Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    In vanilla we call them noobkins actually.
    Don't you mean laser chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I'm turning myself into the police right now. Sorry for wasting your time lmao. You should probably talk to your therapist abt upping your meds
    Lmao. Our interaction is literally a normal person meeting with geeks living in an alternative world. Yeah I am the one who needs medecine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WashedUpRaider View Post
    You're literally the only one who didnt understand. If a person is asking a question on these forums, theyre not brain dead retarded like you want to believe they are. Go back to class on reading comprehension and using context clues. You clearly slept through it or dropped out before you got that far.

Hush.
    Yeah of course, who didnt learn about WoW acronyms in their reading comprehension classes. I aint the only one who didnt understand, more people read the forums than respond to them. Turns out the majority of those who respond are geeks and thats why most of them understand. Stop thinking everyone on these forums are professional nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Lmao. Our interaction is literally a normal person meeting with geeks living in an alternative world. Yeah I am the one who needs medecine

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah of course, who didnt learn about WoW acronyms in their reading comprehension classes. I aint the only one who didnt understand, more people read the forums than respond to them. Turns out the majority of those who respond are geeks and thats why most of them understand. Stop thinking everyone on these forums are professional nerds.
    A question was asked and I answered. The OP knows about theorycrafting (hence the title of the thread), and asked about non meta specs being relevant. It's obvious that the OP has at least basic knowledge of the game. My response was on the same level as the knowledge level that he indicated. There is no curse to increase the nature damage that elemental shamans do. Oomkin is a very basic term for anyone that knows anything abt the game and if you werent aware of the term, context clues should help you figure it out. Based on your post you seemed to have figured it out. And there is still a debuff limit, which the op also seems to know abt.

I answered the question for the op who seemed to be able to understand it. Along with everyone who posted.

We are on a specific classic wow sub forum for a wow fan site. Basic knowledge of the game is the standard. A university professor doesnt dumb down his response so the janitor can understand, he speaks at the level his students will understand.

If you arent knowledgeable of the game and need additional help, feel free to politely ask for clarification and I'm sure many would be happy to help you. Until then, class is dismissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck are you still ranting about this... Every single person in this thread has told you to shut the fuck up and that you're wrong. Literally log off, and never log in again.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really posting on a WoW forum taking shot at "nerds" and "geeks"? You have over 1,300 posts here bucko, you need to have a long internal monologue and come to terms with the fact that you're also pretty fucking nerdy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalName View Post
    Is there any group out there that's attempted implementing non-meta specs into their speedruns?

I ask this, because I hear often a reason why some of the "meme" specs are disregarded as viable or competitive is their lack of mana, but I have also noticed that in private server speedrunning, bosses can die as fast as 7 seconds which begs the question wether mana is going to be a real determining factor for the upcomming classic pve.

Disregarding progression or early on in a patch, because then is where fights are going to last the longest and some specs will fall clearly behind, i'm strictly speaking of in a setting where everyone is geared and bosses die fast.

What do you guys think, are there any attempts at this that you know of?
    If someone claims a certain spec runs out of mana often, they have not played since 2004. No player should run out of mana, if he puts in the necessary effort. Going OOM in WoW is greatly exaggerated. Also "meme specs" are viable. EVERY single weird spec out there (without resorting to a melee mage) does the necessary dps to kill a boss. BUT there are strict exceptions, like world progressions/progression but this only applies to 1% of the population.

I haven't seen anyone add off-meta specs into speedruns yet, it would definitely make it more interesting and challenging. Most people just want the easy way out.
    Last edited by Caperfin; 2019-09-07 at 07:08 PM.