Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    The Black Knight and sword of corruption where both upgrades over my other swords. Blackknight is mainhand and corruption is one hand, so I have no choice where to put them. Black Knight has more dmg but also happens to be faster than the slightly weaker OH. Just wondered as it's a bit weird to have a quicker wep in MH (but it IS stronger)
    If its stronger then its all good
    I also bought that weapon from the auction house btw huge upgrade at lower levels, even being faster than normal

3+ Year Old Account
    So is Subtlety the way to go in terms of raw damage? Never played rogue until Legion xpac and all I see in classic is Sub spec rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by VicBoss View Post
    So is Subtlety the way to go in terms of raw damage? Never played rogue until Legion xpac and all I see in classic is Sub spec rogues.
    I went all over the place.

I started combat > Changed to Sub Ambsuh spec > Reached level 40 and the build fell off in power drastically > Went full Combat PvE spec

The best spec for dungeons at level 40 is combat with Sword spec.

I'm terrible at figuring out the worth of spells and if I should use them. As combat swords I pretty much just SS + Evisc at level 28. I just got cheapshot and can't yet decide if it's worth opening with it while questing.

45 energy SS, does damage, awards 1 CP vs 60 energy cheapshot, no damage, 2 CP's

Can build up CP's faster with cheapshot but then it does no damage and I'm energy starved for a bit longer. The two seem fairly balanced, at the moment.
    Last edited by Season2mask; 2019-09-18 at 07:16 AM.

against trash its not. against mobs who might make a dent into your pretty face, it might be.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose