Poll: Dragons are coming?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Because we won't.

@ro9ue: very nice theory. Sounds better than all the awful Shadowlands and Death vs. Undeath stuff.
    The only reason why ppl keep spreading that stuff is because pyromancer

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Because then it would be the end of WoW?

If N'zoth fails then we don't have a reason to fight the void lords. N'zoth has to succeed for the void lords to show up.
    We have thwarted the arrival of other villains (Kil'jaeden and Sargeras come to mind) only for them to find another way in.

As far as we know, new old gods could rain into our planet at any moment, in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    We have thwarted the arrival of other villains (Kil'jaeden and Sargeras come to mind) only for them to find another way in.

As far as we know, new old gods could rain into our planet at any moment, in fact.
    We could but it would be kinda fucking scary seeing a big evil fleshy tentacle monster coming down from the skies. Don't know how they would pull off via gameplay, where they would land.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We could but it would be kinda fucking scary seeing a big evil fleshy tentacle monster coming down from the skies. Don't know how they would pull off via gameplay, where they would land.
    My fanfic would have an old god rain into Azeroth and have it become the new playable continent itself. But yeah, if we wanted multiple old gods to rain one way or another, we would have to establish that Azeroth is MUCH bigger than we assumed.

Ok
    Ok
    When did it become Canon that we killed all of the other old gods??

Last I checked we just defeated a physical manifestation of a fraction of them.

Plus with tree bro saying "I travel to nyalotha" it's possible that they are there

Besides I imagine the void Lords know of Azeroth now since we defeated the legion which wouldn't go unnoticed

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I want a draconic class
    Me too. It is more difficult than tinker or necromancer but it's cool.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I don't know why people are treating N'Zoth as some end boss of WoW who can't be taken out in patch content. Literally every Old God has.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of us are setting such high expectations. At least I know I set myself up to be extremely disappointed if the dragon isles are not in the skies lol
    Realy?I always invisioned tbem more like these isles from lugia/pokemon movie or what ever its called. There were 3 islands, fire,ice and electric. You can always add more
    https://images.app.goo.gl/88DUWd2985nqCHkJ8

Great theory, would be fun to see this come true.

Also, Draconic class could work - And there is room for a cooler toolkit that Necromancer. (Really don't like the idea of Necromancers, but that is for a different thread)

IMO, all the dragon-related stuff we see is a set up for 8.3 rather than for 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Would be much better than both combined. :3

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Not really
    Just think monk but instead of celestials it's dragonflights

Plus when I think Warcraft I think dragons and magic and warriors not steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LorDC View Post
    IMO, all the dragon-related stuff we see is a set up for 8.3 rather than for 9.0.
    We've had this set up since WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the dragons will be our ultimate allies against N'zoth's forces

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Not really
    Just think monk but instead of celestials it's dragonflights
    Ysera=druid, Alextrasza=druid+fire, Malygos=mage, Neltharion=shaman. It is difficult but it is possible to make.
    Plus when I think Warcraft I think dragons and magic and warriors not steampunk
    And you are wrong. Steampunk in Warcraft is prominent since Warcraft 2.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    Yeaaaars ago I had a WoW world model viewer program, and you could fly through zones in a simulation and load assets, teleport, etc. THIS picture has been mapped out already, it was in the model viewer! I don't think it was textured, but the giant spiral shell was definitely built with ramps and some interior halls.

EDIT: Found some pics from a youtube vid.
    That's really cool!

I bet when we see it in game it's going to be some sort of dragon temple build on the corpse of a vanquished old god.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    And if the void lords show up, it will be the end. How about we don't go there yet. The Void Lords can always summon more Old Gods anyway.
    "There's... uh... more old gods over there!"

Would have to be easily the worst storyline in all of WoW if it works out the way you say. It'd be right up there with "Oh no, it turns out the Burning Legion was actually run by Sargerasasas and he's here now for revenge!"

- - - Updated - - -

False. They must corrupt an unborn titan of sufficient power to tear a hole between dimensions. That's the whole point of the entire WoW story.

Of course Blizzard can choose to change that at any point, but that would be tantamount to getting rid of the entire story. It would be comparable to the Night Elves deciding to join the Horde in patch 8.2.5.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    "There's... uh... more old gods over there!"

Would have to be easily the worst storyline in all of WoW if it works out the way you say. It'd be right up there with "Oh no, it turns out the Burning Legion was actually run by Sargerasasas and he's here now for revenge!"

- - - Updated - - -

False. They must corrupt an unborn titan of sufficient power to tear a hole between dimensions. That's the whole point of the entire WoW story.

Of course Blizzard can choose to change that at any point, but that would be tantamount to getting rid of the entire story. It would be comparable to the Night Elves deciding to join the Horde in patch 8.2.5.
    ...that is the void's plot, bot wow's whole plot and new dangers will likely be revealed after the void.

Also, nothing of what you said has anything to do with the void lords indeed being able to create old gods and throw them into the Great Dark Beyond with the objective that you stated, hence having new old gods potentially rain into azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Dragon Isles will either be the location of 8.3 or the continent for 9.0. Compiling a list of hints that support this claim:

• Dragon Isles were hinted at by the Unscarred Black Scale item from Island Expeditions.
    • Each of the dragonflights were featured prominently during each of the Legion zones and other quests.
    • Black Dragonflight - Ebonhorn in Highmountain.
    • Blue Dragonflight - Senegos and Kalecgos in Azsuna.
    • Green Dragonflight - Ysera's death in Valsharah.
    • Red Dragonflight - Featured during the Death Knight class campaign.
    • Bronze Dragonflight + others - The seemingly out-of-nowhere Chromie scenario added in Legion.
    • The Sylverian Dreamer, a cash shop mount emerges just a few months prior to the announcement of the 8th expansion at Blizzcon 2019. There isn't a solid pattern here, but some cash shop mounts that are released close to an expansion announcement appear to be designed during the art development phase for the next expansion. See Heart of the Aspects prior to MoP.
    • Just about every single creature NPC has had a model upgrade up until this point.... except DRAGONKIN.

Most interestingly imo - Wrathion has returned with a custom model around the time we're dealing with N'Zoth. If you buy into the Aspect Theory the End Times dungeon released years ago was a general outline for the upcoming conflict with N'Zoth. It's possible that it's in fact a grown Wrathion impaled on the spire of Wyrmrest Temple, and he was being assisted by the newly front-and-center NPCs of Baine, Tyrande, Sylvanas and Jaina at each of the corresponding dragonshrines they were at during End Time. We know the dragon aspects were created by the Titans SPECFICALLY to counter the Hour of Twilight being brought on by the old gods. We are currently diving deeply into protective Titan technology with Magni and the Heart of Azeroth, N'Zoth is out of his prison, and it appears Wrathion may have the answer - to return to the Dragon Isles and recover whatever lost magics were used to empower the aspects. I suspect Murozond will also make an appearance during this last confrontation with N'Zoth.
    Rogue, i applaud this. I love the idea, and love the research. I hope you are right because the dragon flights in WOW are one of the most interesting lore concepts the game has. Took the Chromatic\Metallic concept from D&D and both simplified it (focus on just chromatic) and made it more complex (tying each to wideranging concepts such as time or life). Blizzard would be blamed for fanservice again but ill support it entirely.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I think next expansion is still going to be undead/old god themed but that doesn't mean it won't have Dragons as well because we are getting all kinds of dragon lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alz94 View Post
    You know what’s also weird. Jaina, Sylvanas, Baine and Tyrande are the main bosses of End Time dungeon and they are the main leaders mentioned in BFA.
    You know what snip is?

OP- Speculation doubt dargons would be a big draw for the playerbase. The most successful was undead themed. Not kung pow chicken nor faction imbalance 8.0. It will be dark again. Void or LK 2.0
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM