Poll: Dragons are coming?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    You know what snip is?

OP- Speculation doubt dargons would be a big draw for the playerbase. The most successful was undead themed. Not kung pow chicken nor faction imbalance 8.0. It will be dark again. Void or LK 2.0
    Let me clarify - I think the 'theme' will still be shadowy, but the location from where we built our defense will be the Dragon Isles where we dive into Titan magics.

Sort of like the Burning Legion was the enemy of Legion, but Broken Isles had a pretty diverse set of cultures and zones. But it was all tainted by fel in some way, especially as the expansion progressed.

I fully expect a beautiful set of islands called the Dragon Isles, maybe spotted with shadow or Stranger Things style gateways to the Shadowlands where void minions pour out. And remember the void isn't exactly friends with Undead, so we MAY atually be enlisting the HELP of the LK rather than fighting him again. Bolvar is a good guy.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2019-08-16 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    N'zoth is the only old god we'll fight that was free from it's prison though...i assume that'll make a difference in it's power level.
    They were all basically free. Did you NOT see the broken chains in Yogg's room? Also the fact that he controlled his jailers? Sorry, but Yogg was more of a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post

Dragon Isles will be the new continent. Twist will be that its floating in the sky this time.
    Hands down the best idea for Dragon Isles at all. Ever.

If the real zones aren't floating I'mma be a tad disappointed now.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

5+ Year Old Account
    When's the last time they made Dragons even remotely interesting though?
    Kupo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Baine is basically completely irrelevant. Umbric, Thalyssra and Rokhan both do more than him, and Genn does more than Baine or Tyrande. If you're counting Jaina as a leader, we're either counting important faction NPCs as leaders and Nathanos is also more important than Baine or Tyrande, or we are counting KT/Zandalari leaders and Talanji is more important than either of them.

Current Tyrande and Jaina are literally the opposite of their End time versions, and Sylvanas and Baine are super generic in End Time.
    He's clearly referring to the people the story revolves around this expansion. Not that they're technically the elected leaders of whatever. This post is shockingly socially stunted.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    He's clearly referring to the people the story revolves around this expansion. Not that they're technically the elected leaders of whatever. This post is shockingly socially stunted.
    What extremely poor reading comprehension, that is my exact point. What part of the expansion fucking revolves around Baine? The story revolves around Jaina, Saurfang, Sylvanas, Talanji, Nathanos, Genn, Magni, etc.. Baine is no one. He has one brief moment releasing Derick and then is a damsel in distress. In no way is he a "main leader mentioned in BfA".

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Probably.

Dragon Isles will be the new continent. Twist will be that its floating in the sky this time. Wrathion will be the expansion's title character. Story will revolve around the Black Empire, Ny'alotha, Azeroth's dreams, and restoring the Dragon Aspects
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Hands down the best idea for Dragon Isles at all. Ever.

If the real zones aren't floating I'mma be a tad disappointed now.
    I actually love the idea of the floating islands. To be honest... it does make logical sense for Dragons - who fly - to have their homeland in sky. Protects them from a lot of threats that can't get up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alz94 View Post
    You know what’s also weird. Jaina, Sylvanas, Baine and Tyrande are the main bosses of End Time dungeon and they are the main leaders mentioned in BFA.
    Tyrande? Main hero? I mean sure there's the darkshore warfront but she has nowhere near the focus of Jaina or Sylvanas or even Baine overall.