Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Funniest thing is, he makes one every single day then fckin bails once someone calls him out. You'll never see him in this thread again.

We need moderation when it comes to fckin Night Elf threads now, seriously.
    Your post reminds me of the bad Lich king guy. Who posted lich was a god above all constantly. Wonder what happen to him.

And to stay on topic.

The best punishment for her is to be locked up and receive ZERO ATTENTION.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2019-08-15 at 06:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The worst punishment would be to turn her into a void elf.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It is too cruel, I think. I feel goosebumps already. The good part is that my waifu will stay alive.
    It should start after this defeat, watch as all her faithful and devoted are either killed or actually see her for who she is and abandon her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    her punishment? this:

/Win thread -- that was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She was already punished by losing her perfect night elven form. There is no great suffering than knowing delight of being night elf and losing it.

Torment in N'zoth's BDSM tentacle dungeon, which so far looks to be exactly what's happening.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    The worst punishment would be to turn her into a void elf.
    Meh, with all the !@#&talking she's been having with N'Zoth for >= 10k years, she could easily give a run for their money to any VE, their newbie leader included.

Unless you mean sending her into exile to Telogrus Rift... That would be too cruel, there isn't a single drop of water there.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-08-15 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Torment in N'zoth's BDSM tentacle dungeon, which so far looks to be exactly what's happening.
    Her face was mildly suggestive in the cinematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Meh, with all the !@#&talking she's been having with N'Zoth for >= 10k years, she could easily give a run for their money to any VE, their newbie leader included.

Unless you mean sending her into exile to Telogrus Rift... That would be too cruel, there isn't a single drop of water there.
    It would be funny if void elves fired Alleria for being obsolete and indeed took lessons from Azshara.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Oh, you mean their "newbie leader" who has been training in the arts of the Void for like the last thousand years? And who is able to ignore the whispers of the motherfucking Void Lords?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Would be funny if that fan theory went correct and Void Elves just went evil after converting the high elves.
    Thank goodness these people don't write the story then!

"Yes, let's waste this completely new and popular race by turning them evil out of the blue! That's quality writing!"

And on the subject of the Void Elves, I find it astounding how some people hate them for being "an asspull" and yet never showed any contempt towards the Nightborne back in the Legion era, given how they were an even bigger asspull.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-08-16 at 04:25 PM.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Oh, you mean their "newbie leader" who has been training in the arts of the Void for like the last thousand years? And who is able to ignore the whispers of the motherfucking Void Lords?
    10000 years > 1000 years

Thank goodness these people don't write the story then!

"Yes, let's waste this completely new and popular race by turning them evil out of the blue! That's quality writing!"
    Void elves are strangely Alliance affiliated. What is strange is why didn't they join Veressa in first place. My bet is that Umbric lies and he wants to use Alliance as his pawn for, let's say, corrupting the Sunwell for the Void. Player, Alleria and some part of void elves will likely stay in the Alliance to stop him.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    This gal's caused a lot of trouble, what do youthink would be the best or most fitting punishment for her?

I think death would be far too lenient, .. what has Azshara lived for?
    Didn't N'zoth snatch her up and dragged her off somewhere? I bet she getting "punished" right now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowpedia
    While investigating why the Void was corrupting the Krokul of Mac'Aree on Argus, Alleria and an adventurer from Azeroth encountered Locus-Walker. He explained that he had come to Argus to investigate what the Shadowguard, a group of ethereals who had tragically succumbed to the Void, were doing there. The Shadowguard, in turn, wanted to capture Locus-Walker before he could disrupt their efforts of making Argus fall to darkness. After showing Alleria and the adventurer what the Shadowguard was up to, Locus-Walker confronted Alleria about her husband Turalyon and what he thought of her use of shadow magic, asking how she could use it when the Light shone so brightly beside her. Alleria countered that without the Light, there is no Shadow.[2] Locus-Walker had hoped to find more ethereals among the Shadowguard who possessed the necessary strength of mind to resist the Void, and was disappointed to find such an utter lack of resistance
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowpedia
    A thousand years after she joined the Army of the Light (from her perspective, due to how time works inside the Nether), Alleria encountered Locus-Walker while both of them were imprisoned by the Legion on Niskara.
    Given that the Locus Walker is Alleria's teacher, looks like we aren't even talking about 1k years.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-08-16 at 05:57 PM. Reason: additional format

Given that the Locus Walker is Alleria's teacher, looks like we aren't even talking about 1k years.
    Did you completely miss the paragraph above that explains their relationship in A Thousand Years of War?

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    She will end as knaifu.
    I'd be down for Azshara as my artifact weapon next expansion lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Did you completely miss the paragraph above that explains their relationship in A Thousand Years of War?
    The actions described on the paragraph above start when the "adventurer", i.e. the PC, arrives in Argus, which would be literally 1 or 2 years ago. Unless those 1 or 2 Azerothian years equal >= 10k Argus years, I don't see the connection.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-08-16 at 05:57 PM.

Just kill her and be done with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably to see that all of her effort,power,planning,choices meant absolutely nothing, to realize she herself was a pawn and then to have everything she thought she gained or had ripped away from her leaving her a barely functional husk...then jailed up like former N'zoth and Illidan. Preferably with the Kaldorei so they can poke her with sticks every thousand years or so

Idk, I'm still waiting for "The Rise of Aszhara" as the patch title promised....

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Idk, I'm still waiting for "The Rise of Aszhara" as the patch title promised....
    It looks like "Azshara plummeting down" or something, so far

It looks like "Azshara plummeting down" or something, so far
    Yeah, more like that. Makes you wonder if the guys who make up patch titles actually know what's going on in the game lore

The actions described on the paragraph above start when the "adventurer", i.e. the PC, arrives in Argus, which would be literally 1 or 2 years ago. Unless those 1 or 2 Azerothian years equal >= 10k Argus years, I don't see the connection.
    She used the Void to help save herself and Turalyon from certain death. That happened 500 years ago, which I got confused for some reason with 1000 years ago. I thought the previous paragraph talked about that but I didn't realize I was looking at the Locus-Walker page and not the Alleria page.

Still, not a newbie. Someone who has known a thing or two about the Void for the last 500 years or so is not a newbie. I made two stupid mistakes which don't change my original point. It is rather unfair to call Alleria an amateur, don't you think? She is literally the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-08-16 at 06:21 PM.