Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Best punishment for Queen Azshara

This gal's caused a lot of trouble, what do youthink would be the best or most fitting punishment for her?

I think death would be far too lenient, .. what has Azshara lived for?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand why this would need a seperate thread, this is already being discussed in the 8.3/9.0 thread.

Stop making a new elf thread every day mace.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont understand why this would need a seperate thread, this is already being discussed in the 8.3/9.0 thread.

Stop making a new elf thread every day mace.
    Tbh. We get it, he likes elves, so do I... but excessively making threads is just totally unnecessary when it could be discussed in already open threads.

Maybe I'm not aware due to title, but what 8.3/9.0 thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Maybe I'm not aware due to title, but what 8.3/9.0 thread?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ral-Discussion
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8-3-and-later)

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Force her to 1v1 an apprentice mage for her freedom. She’ll lose without her naga and titan machines if her boss fight is anything to go by.

Having her illusion of power shattered in front of everyone will be a fate worse than death for her.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    This gal's caused a lot of trouble, what do youthink would be the best or most fitting punishment for her?

I think death would be far too lenient, .. what has Azshara lived for?
    I think featuring in BfA is enough punishment.

Well, technically those are General Discussion topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Best punishment? Make her warchief.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Best punishment? Make her warchief.
    For bonus points have Night Elves join the Horde while Azshara is Warchief only for Tyrande and Malfurion to act surprised their vision of it clashes with Azshara's.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Put her in a Saurfang cinematic.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Force her to 1v1 an apprentice mage for her freedom. She’ll lose without her naga and titan machines if her boss fight is anything to go by.

Having her illusion of power shattered in front of everyone will be a fate worse than death for her.
    If it is a human, she stands no chance. If that apprentice is from any other race, Azshara will rebuild Nazjatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I think featuring in BfA is enough punishment.
    It is harsher, she doesn't get to be final boss.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Unless the apprentice Mage uses an emote on her.

OK, so not in the Lore forum. This seems to be a lore specific thread (as opposed to that 9.0 thread's current final page speculating about new classes and tight leather pants, wish I was kidding), so what's the problem?

On topic:
    Azshara has already been punished by Nazjatar being reduced to a daily quest zone, her boss fight making her look incompetent as a mage, and being wasted as a sideshow to the idiotic fakshun wurr and Emergency Plan N'Zoth. Even if she returns, it's "merely a setback" pathetic now. She should have carried a South Seas expansion.
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    These two rogues had clean death. The only problem was that now everyone knows most incompetent assassins on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Better yet, make her the equivalent of Saurfang and his cinematics in the next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, technically those are General Discussion topics.
    Well, duh.

so what's the problem?
    The problem is that OP didn't make the thread out of the perspective of a nice speculating old soul but for the simple reason that Aszhara was once a night elf.

So, obviously people get annoyed when we get daily threads about 'Azshara this, Night elf that'

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The problem is that OP didn't make the thread out of the perspective of a nice speculating old soul but for the simple reason that Aszhara was once a night elf.

So, obviously people get annoyed when we get daily threads about 'Azshara this, Night elf that'
    Interestingly enough, nothing in the OP supports that. The words "night elf" don't even appear. There's further no current Lore thread speculating about Azshara's future either.

7+ Year Old Account
    The words "night elf" don't even appear.
    But Azshara does.
    Guess what she was pre-sundering.

If you took 2 minutes to browse his thread history, you'd know what i'm talking about.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    But Azshara does.
    Guess what she was pre-sundering.

If you took 2 minutes to browse his thread history, you'd know what i'm talking about.
    I think you give in to paranoia. I am aware Mace loves night elves and tries to give them nightborne friends. However, we shouldn't suspect him of the same intentions in every thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Better yet, make her the equivalent of Saurfang and his cinematics in the next expansion.
    So, Black Empire expansion where Azshara helps N'zoth with war crimetm and later regrets that because of honortm. Later on, she works with Alliance and Horde to save Manduin from N'zoth. Nagas report the fact of her betrayal to N'zoth's lieutaniant(Deathwing?) and he says to help her in order to gain her trust.

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly enough, nothing in the OP supports that. The words "night elf" don't even appear. There's further no current Lore thread speculating about Azshara's future either.
    As much as I dislike most of Mace's threads, as they are usually just other aspects of his Alliance nightborne plan, I think we shouldn't discredit the thread just because of its creator.