Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It sounds grossly unhealthy and exhausting. It's more of a job for Method than it is a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    We can't love ourselves because our Government fucks us every possible way. They don't regulate business because most of the politicians are bought out by the businesses because bribing is semi-legal. They don't even take care of disabled veterans, let that sink in.
    As a brit who has an ancestor who died fighting Americans in 1812, I must confess, I enjoy the slight irony here

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    We can't love ourselves because our Government fucks us every possible way. They don't regulate business because most of the politicians are bought out by the businesses because bribing is semi-legal. They don't even take care of disabled veterans, let that sink in.
    This isn't that accurate anymore. While there was a problem for a long time, things have changed since the aftermath of Afghanistan and Iraq. I volunteer at a VA hospital and if you or someone you know needs help, Ill be happy to point you in the right direction.