Thread: Garbage PVP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    PvP died after wotlk tbh, when healers became immortal and it started taking really long time to kill other players. Treating pvp as a separated/instanced entity with hyper balance killed it. TBC probably had the best pvp balance, fun/balance ratio.
    You must be joking? Healers in TBC and WOTLK were freaking gods you couldnt kill 1v1 until they went oom.

You can complain about BFA pvp all you like, but immortal healers are not one of it's problems, it's actually one of the things that improved over the years.

I still remember 2v2 matches that would go on for 45 minutes (until draw) because no one would die. Or my wotlk paladin healing with half of his talents in prot spec, tanking 4-5 people in bgs without a fear of dying. Or TBC resto druids...

Your nostalgia glasses must be really dense dude.

I saw a frost mage controlling and killing alone a war and a pal who were playing together on world pvp.

Pvp has never been balanced. But it was way much worse before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    I saw a frost mage controlling and killing alone a war and a pal who were playing together on world pvp.

Pvp has never been balanced. But it was way much worse before.
    In TBC i won 3v1 on my ret pally one day. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless. It doesn't say anything about state of pvp. They could be bad, undergeared, drunk, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    In TBC i won 3v1 on my ret pally one day. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless. It doesn't say anything about state of pvp. They could be bad, undergeared, drunk, whatever.
    It simply counter op. They were bad cac, not undergeared, he was a pretty good caster. He won.
    Pvp has never been balanced. And it was even way worse before.
    You had allways complaints about it