Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

No Worgen/Goblin Heritage Armor in 8.2.5, Free T-Shirt Day, Spirit of Eche'ro

No New Heritage Armor in 8.2.5
    Blizzard had stated in a previous Rise of Azshara interview that both the Worgen and Goblins would be receiving their heritage armor with their model updates. This has now been confirmed as not happening in 8.2.5.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Worgen & Goblin Heritage Armor?
    I can confirm that 8.2.5 does not include any new Heritage Armor questlines.

Free T-Shirt Day Micro-Holiday
    The Free T-Shirt Day Micro-Holiday is now active for the day!

• An NPC marked on your map with a rare mob icon wanders around either The Valley of Honor (Orgrimmar) or the Dwarven District (Stormwind).
    • The NPC carries a t-shirt gun and periodically launches one. A t-shirt appears on the ground that becomes clickable.
    • Clicking the shirt gives you either:
      • A blue item called "Free T-Shirt" that visually removes the upper portions of your armor to expose the shirt you are wearing underneath. You can only use this item if you are wearing a shirt in the slot.
      • A variety of cosmetic shirts
    • You can also find NPCs around the world who will sell you t-shirts for free!
      • Winterspring (59, 50) - Shirtsi Clothpatch - Shirtsi's Cloth Shirt (Kalimdor)
      • Eastern Plaguelands (74, 52) - Melvin Shirtson - Threads of Tirion (Eastern Kingdoms)
      • Shattrath (67 27) - Selis Silksong - Selis' Silk Shirt (Outland)
      • Grizzly Hills (49, 51) - Shuurt the Clothripper - Shuurt's Precious (Northrend)
      • Valley of the Four Winds (61, 58) - Jade Lovelyshirts - Jade's Lovely Shirt (Pandaria)
      • Talador (85, 31) - Tia Shortsleeve - Tia Shortsleeve's Short Sleeve Shirt (Draenor)
      • Stormheim (60, 52) - Gild Crewneck - Gild's Crewneck (Broken Isles)

Spirit of Eche'ro Archaeology Mount Available Again
    The Spirit of Eche'ro mount is once again available from Legion archaeology until August 27th. Head to Broken Isles Dalaran to receive the quest Laying to Rest to work towards the mount reward.

Last edited by Stoy; 2019-08-16 at 06:40 PM.

*Welsh accent* "And of course the place where people were most understanding of the whole heritage armor situation was on the forums, where..."

Ok yeah that joke's overplayed when done by other people haha.
    Last edited by Omedon; 2019-08-16 at 06:49 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Taliesin: Oh dear, there was no shitshow on forums this week. What would I put in my video?

Blizz: Don't worry bro, we'll figure something out.

Would be nice if Blizzard actually only mentioned things they know they can get out at a certain time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Would be nice if Blizzard actually only mentioned things they know they can get out at a certain time.
    Go easy on them. They are a small indie company after all. And they clearly put a lot of care and effort into BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, then I will not return. Maybe later.

Absolute fuckers. Lying pieces of shit.

Which would lead them back to never saying anything. It is better to under promise and over deliver, they have gone away from that path a long time ago. Pretty much since WoD they over promise under deliver most of the time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Taliesin: Oh dear, there was no shitshow on forums this week. What would I put in my video?

Blizz: Don't worry bro, we'll figure something out.
    Gotta be careful you might be punching down on taliesin cause they are a "small oppressed channel" and you shouldnt mention them

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    *Welsh accent* "And of course the place where people were most understanding of the whole heritage armor situation was on the forums, where..."

Ok yeah that joke's overplayed when done by other people haha.
    Yeah holding companies to account when they flatout lie is such a mean thing to do.

Blizzard's just a small indie dev after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant have too many nice things for gobo/worgen players, afterall they already had to wait like five extra years for their new models, Herritage armor probably comes with 2024.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Which would lead them back to never saying anything. It is better to under promise and over deliver, they have gone away from that path a long time ago. Pretty much since WoD they over promise under deliver most of the time.
    No communication is better than being lied to because Blizzard is shit at keeping themselves on schedule.

Can we all finally agree that this 4chan AMA was fake?

I don't understand this whole "t-shirt" thing, in Warcraft.

Yeah making 2 armor sets takes a really long time. Especially when the art team is busy making 6 shop mounts per year.

No communication is better than being lied to because Blizzard is shit at keeping themselves on schedule.
    Oh bullshit. It's cosmetic armor. It's probably not exactly high on their priority list, nor is it a make or break feature. I'd rather have them communicate as long as what they say is true at the time and they're at least fairly certain they'll stay on schedule. But shit happens. Not every changed plan is malicious. Not every delay is done because they hate the playerbase and are twirling their mustache while laughing maniacally about lying to us. We weren't "lied to". Plans changed, shit happened. Grow up.

Its not like every other race have heritage armor ffs.

3+ Year Old Account
    Where did Blizzard ever say patch 8.2.5 specifically had model updates and Heritage armor. I believe what is roundly cited said "near" future and the community ran with that and decided that meant 8.2.5 - I'd love an official source that actually states 8.2.5....

Buuuuu.

Unless the Worgen Heritage is so spoilery about Gilneas City's future that they had to push it back a little. Undead and Worgen living together in Gilneas in next expac, that would be cool

And then the complaint would be "Waaah, Blizzard never tells us about new stuff they're working on! *gasp* What if they're not telling us anything because they're not working on anything because they hate us!?!? Reeee! The sky is falling!!!"