Possible? To make random BGs drop more Conquest Points?

I THINK Blizzard doesnt make random BGs drop decent Conquest Points because it can easily be abused by Bots and AFK'ers.

My question to you guys is if you think its possible to develop a system that "evaluates" each person contribution to the battle.
    Be it by healing done, damage done, kills, assists etc.

The only problem is people who are just defending flags
    They are doing good mans work...but they are not on the battlefield.

Any ideas?

-------

This idea would be to make possible to farm only Random Bgs to complete the Conquest Cap each week.
    As it stands, its not possible (rewards 40 the first win and merely 8 after that)

I fully understand if you tell me "you are not supposed to be able to do that" because Blizzard wants to promote participation in World PvP quests and Rated PvP.

7+ Year Old Account
    BG's already have a way of "evaluating" a person's contribution.

Blizzard will not add to this in terms of giving more Conquest Points. Personally I don't think they should either.

They certainly don't want to "make it possible to farm only Random Bgs to complete the Conquest Cap each week" as you put it. If you want larger amount of Conquest Points you need to do arenas, rated BGs, faction assaults, Call to Arms quests... hell even the PvP crates that drop in Nazjatar.

So to quote yourself, which ironically enough ended your whole thread in its OP post:

"you are not supposed to be able to do that" because Blizzard wants to promote participation in World PvP quests and Rated PvP.

EDIT: Also, they could potentially increase the amount of Conquest Points rewarded when you lose arenas, rated BGs and such to off-set?

@FaceYourself

I simply dont understand why must random BGs be the black sheep of PvP. It used to be a place where you got one of the best PvP gear in the game (decent at least)
    Random BGs were historically THE place to PvP.

Its just sad now

Im just salty i need to do what Blizzard deems to be "the better content"...or the caontent they want you to do (for some reason).

They will not do it. There are a lot of people so afraid to lose rating that they just do 1 win and play battlegrounds/invasions/skirmishes to cap conquest. I bet blizz doesnt want that. Bgs are for casuals only so rewards are at casual level too

At this point, Conquest Points are kinda worthless, whether they increase the amount you get from random BGs or not.

First of all, every Tuesday reset I cap Conquest Points... and I don't even queue for a random BG or do rated PvP, between all the CTA quests and the Battle of Nazjatar, you'll easily get 400+ Conquest Points (all you have to do is loot a chest and/or kill a bounty or two and you're capped for the week). Only reason I even do arenas is for my Strife and Conflict rank 3, after which I won't care anymore because I don't like arenas nor would doing them net me any extra Conquest Points by the time I get to them. Artifact Power is more of a draw for me to do instanced PvP activities than the primary currencies it's supposed to provide, which leads into...

The second reason, as someone mentioned already, is that Conquest Points have devolved into a bar you fill up instead of a meaningful currency. It's a far cry from the vendor currency it used to be, where you could save up points to buy power increases without randomness. Sure, you fill up your bar, you get a free pieces of loot... too bad if you're doing any activity outside of PvP that piece of gear becomes worthless after two weeks in a season (maybe alts you don't do anything on can benefit from this gear, but then what's the point if you don't play the alt?). While the loot system for PvP is a separate issue of its own, it does directly tie into Conquest Points as they have zero bearing upon your ability to target gear or buff yourself. Having everything tied to rating while still being completely random in terms of what you get is still horrid in my eyes.

Honestly, I'm kind of tired of PvP gear being tied to rating and/or being random from wins. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind elite xmog and vanity perks for high ratings, but I always enjoyed PvP a LOT more when it was a system where I could have a defined goal of working towards pieces of gear. They're treating the PvP loot system way too much like the M+ loot system in terms of tiered power rewards: a slot machine. With the way the current system works, especially with how Conquest Points work now, I have very little interest in instanced PvP.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville