Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Not trying to confirm anything, however i personally do not like Naz. I do really enjoy Mecha though, and think it suits the daily style of gameplay far better - accessible, and easy to consume in small bites. If they insist on pushing further and further down the D3 road with quick daily content, this is the way to go - naz is just not enjoyable for me at all.
    Haven't been to Mechagon yet as I said. Maybe I should try that because Nazjatar is driving me away more from 8.2 than it would keep me retained.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Most of the artifact traits where just "shit passive procs" as well though and some of them are just baseline now. But hey if you don't like it, play something else.
    Your childish outbursts here will not help you.
    Uhm, there were not only 3 major passive traits, some minor passive traits had some major effects attached to them as well. BfA specs are bare bones compared to Legion specs. Pruning gone wrong and Blizzard knows it. Pruning wasn't even the main issue, the main issue they added nothing for character progression in exchange of the pruning.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    M+ were OK with lots of annyoing flaws. I liked how my specs played.

But pretty much everything else sucked.

Most of the artifact traits where just "shit passive procs" as well though and some of them are just baseline now. But hey if you don't like it, play something else.
    Your childish outbursts here will not help you.
    I mean everyone should have learned by now that Scarecrowz is some autistic kid who has literally no idea what he's talking about.

Why even bother trying to have a debate or a semi-intelligent conversation with him? Literally all he does is come here to bitch about WoW with self-contradictory "arguments" (if they can even be called that). Probably a LFR / sub 1500 hero who hasn't achieved anything in the game and never will tbh.

Regarding OP, I don't think BfA is as bad as the internet meme hate bandwagon tries to make it out to be because it's cool to hate on Blizzard and WoW nowadays after Blizzcon 2018. It's FAR from a good expansion, however. I'd say it's about average - mediocre in the true meaning of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    I mean everyone should have learned by now that Scarecrowz is some autistic kid who has literally no idea what he's talking about.

Why even bother trying to have a debate or a semi-intelligent conversation with him? Literally all he does is come here to bitch about WoW with self-contradictory "arguments" (if they can even be called that). Probably a LFR / sub 1500 hero who hasn't achieved anything in the game and never will tbh.

Regarding OP, I don't think BfA is as bad as the internet meme hate bandwagon tries to make it out to be because it's cool to hate on Blizzard and WoW nowadays after Blizzcon 2018. It's FAR from a good expansion, however. I'd say it's about average - mediocre in the true meaning of the word.
    I guess you're right. I haven't spent as much time on MMO-C the last year or two so I might not get whos trolling and whos not anymore.
    I can agree on that. About average.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Haven't been to Mechagon yet as I said. Maybe I should try that because Nazjatar is driving me away more from 8.2 than it would keep me retained.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, there were not only 3 major passive traits, some minor passive traits had some major effects attached to them as well. BfA specs are bare bones compared to Legion specs. Pruning gone wrong and Blizzard knows it. Pruning wasn't even the main issue, the main issue they added nothing for character progression in exchange of the pruning.
    But you litteraly have the same traits as either passives, talents or traits in BfA. The specs might have felt a bit bland at the star but with all the gear and the neck and everything we have no it really is more or less the same specs.
    They also didn't really remove anything but passive stats and extra damage.

You are free to not like the expansion but don't try to make up pointless crap. It's enough to just say that you simply don't like it.

But you litteraly have the same traits as either passives, talents or traits in BfA. The specs might have felt a bit bland at the star but with all the gear and the neck and everything we have no it really is more or less the same specs.
    They also didn't really remove anything but passive stats and extra damage.
    I simply don't like it, yes. It's still not pointless because classes in BfA lost more than than they've got. Least specs got their artifact ability (for free). Many specs had former baseline skills turned into talents (Shadow Priest for example). Legendary effects have in most cases entirely been removed. Azerite armor is at best compensating the passive artifact traits. That's it. And please don't bring up essences. They're identical for all classes and offer not more than a usual CD button.

I simply don't like it, yes. It's still not pointless because classes in BfA lost more than than they've got. Least specs got their artifact ability (for free). Many specs had former baseline skills turned into talents (Shadow Priest for example). Legendary effects have in most cases entirely been removed. Azerite armor is at best compensating the passive artifact traits. That's it. And please don't bring up essences. They're identical for all classes and offer not more than a usual CD button.
    But the only thing that was really lost was the passives and in many cases they were simply baked into the class anyway. You have more major traits now and you even have a few to pick from, you did get the essences and even if they are the same for all classes that doesn't take anything away from your class. Some of them really speed up game play and sure as heck are more exiting that your average CD as well.

You are, again, free to not like the expansion but in most cases more was added than was taken away.

But the only thing that was really lost was the passives and in many cases they were simply baked into the class anyway. You have more major traits now and you even have a few to pick from, you did get the essences and even if they are the same for all classes that doesn't take anything away from your class. Some of them really speed up game play and sure as heck are more exiting that your average CD as well.

You are, again, free to not like the expansion but in most cases more was added than was taken away.
    Again, that just isn't true at all.

From Legion to BfA we lost:

- Artifact skills
    - Artifact traits
    - Legendary effects
    - Set bonuses

I give you that some classes got their artifact skills as talents but what happened in this case? Right, they entirely removed a former talent (or in least cases baked it into the class) to get it done. The same happened with some major passive artifact traits. They replaced former talents that were entirely removed (or in least cases, again, baked into the class). Then we had the legendary effects that in most cases got removed entirely. Right now not one single legendary comes to my mind that is a talent or something similar now (I'm sure there might be some examples yet I don't know about any). So that wasn't enough in most cases and classes got even pruned further, like with the Shadow Priest where Shadow Word: Death all of a sudden is a talent now. Shadow Priest lost two buttons in BfA that replaced former "real" talents. That's two skills I have less than before.

Again, Azerite traits might be a mixture of former artifact traits and set bonuses but they're not enough to feel your character develop in any way. They're passive effects that barely matter. Essences are the opposite, they're active effects that barely matter and that's not even individual to classes.

How can you even think of saying classes in BfA got more than what was removed when class design is the major criticism of this expansion and even Blizzard acknowledged that they messed it up?

Again, that just isn't true at all.

From Legion to BfA we lost:

- Artifact skills
    - Artifact traits
    - Legendary effects
    - Set bonuses

I give you that some classes got their artifact skills as talents but what happened in this case? Right, they entirely removed a former talent (or in least cases baked it into the class) to get it done. The same happened with some major passive artifact traits. They replaced former talents that were entirely removed (or in least cases, again, baked into the class). Then we had the legendary effects that in most cases got removed entirely. Right now not one single legendary comes to my mind that is a talent or something similar now (I'm sure there might be some examples yet I don't know about any). So that wasn't enough in most cases and classes got even pruned further, like with the Shadow Priest where Shadow Word: Death all of a sudden is a talent now. Shadow Priest lost two buttons in BfA that replaced former "real" talents. That's two skills I have less than before.

Again, Azerite traits might be a mixture of former artifact traits and set bonuses but they're not enough to feel your character develop in any way. They're passive effects that barely matter. Essences are the opposite, they're active effects that barely matter and that's not even individual to classes.

How can you even think of saying classes in BfA got more than what was removed when class design is the major criticism of this expansion and even Blizzard acknowledged that they messed it up?
    You make zero sense though. You got the same passives, you have the same traits and you also have Essences. Essences are extreme buffs to your output as well so how you can say that they "barely matter" is just silly. Your feelings on the matter does not change the fact that you basicaly have the same spec now compared to Legion in most cases.

Blizzard also never said that they messed up. Not once, not ever. They reverted som changes such as the GCD-limitations and that was a horrible change to begin with, I can agree on that but seeing how thats gone thats hardly an issue anymore. Class design might not be on point but it was just as bad in Legion and thats my point.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMavros View Post
    The people that like BFA are the ones probably asking to make cata dungeons easier at start of expansion. #facts.
    Why thank you feels good man!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    that's what happens when you hire Christie Golden.
    So this explains WoD and the shallowness of Legion's back half how? Maybe if Alex and Steve would actually her do anything, you might have a point, but that would imply Alliance getting equal consideration.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    enjoyed? Has been?

You are aware BfA is still out?