Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Because if you started banning every piece of trash, you would have no one left on the servers. Community currently is on par with League of Legends' community, and I can think of no worse insult than this.
    This is also a problem from the blizzard side of the story and why companies that have problems with social interactions are hesitant to ban people. Even people that behave like assholes are paying customers so would it be wise to get rid of them? At what point am I better of banning all the assholes because everyone else is leaving?

That's why I think most companies take a decidedly hands-off approach and hope the problem will not get so bad regular people leave an mass, with mixing results.

That's not even touching the 'how do I find the asshole' problem.

Because if you started banning every piece of trash, you would have no one left on the servers. Community currently is on par with League of Legends' community, and I can think of no worse insult than this.

Also, as others already said, ignore is your friend. The moment you start someone behaving like an idiot, slap an ignore on them, and go on with your day, instead of demanding Blizzard starts banning people left and right for WORDS. If you can't handle words in a video game, I really shudder to think how you handle the outside world.
    This doesn't answer the question why I should not use the tools I have to get somebody possibly banned if they dislike them. They acted like dicks to me, they broke the rules by doing this and I simply use this to cause them harm.

Because if you started banning every piece of trash, you would have no one left on the servers.
    Okay, sold. Good trade.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Intense ingame moderation--at least the human kind--is impossible. There aren't enough moderators on the planet willing to work at low wages to moderate hundreds of separate realms with millions of players in every time zone on the planet.

It's hard enough to moderate something with many fewer users, much less millions.
    To contact global moderators with moderation issues please PM any of the following:
    Tziva ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara
    When people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.

WoW is the most populated MMO on the market right? It's also one thats mostly geared to the casual player, so that being said it's going to attract the more toxic players, ive noticed on WoW its common to see in trade chat or general chat people being just the most toxic little shits that they can be, i got called a Fa* one time others being called gay and all i could think was ...holy shit is it still 2006?

Its like WoW is a cesspool of CoD kiddies. Blizzard needs to step up, start just banning the hell out of these people, it'll take time but its a step twards curing this disease the game has, if you want to act like a kid you can have your toy taken away like one.