Poll: What's YOUR race, and why

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Pandaren:

1. People get extremely pissed in PVP if your a male panda and kill them

2. I love the wonkyness of being a frikkin panda in a fantasy/sci-fi game

3. If I want to swap faction, I dont have to loose my race

4. Awsome/weird helmets look so cool on a panda

5. I dont like the «V»-shape most males seem to have in this game. Might be why I like gnomes, KT humans, dwarfs, taurens and bloodelfs as well

6. The extra silence/CC-racial

7. How out of place I look in cinematics

8. Being cute in a dangerous enviroment adds to the feeling of danger/horror. Like my char really dont deserve to die or be attacked.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc were my favourites in WCIII so yea
    Me not that kind of Orc!

I literally play everything so I have no one favorite, but perhaps a handful: Humans, Dari Irons, Blood Elves, Orcs and Undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably orcs for me. I just like their background story and culture the most. Reminds me a lot of the Saiyans from Dragonball Z. Their honor code I find to be cool and I just love how badass they are.

Favorite classes to play as an orc are warriors and shamans.

A second favorite would be the blood elves.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Human, because when I was a kid in 2006 the only choice for a mage in the Alliance was Human and Gnome. I chose human male, still to this day with no intent on race changing on other Alliance races. I like human mages in lore, something I wasn't aware of when I made my char, but seeing cool human mages like Jaina, Khadgar, Medivh, Aegwynn etc reaffirm my choice.

I did roll Gnome on Classic though, because I wanted to relive the experience in my preferred faction in a slightly different manner.

Only chance I'd race change my retail human would be if we ever got HE AR on the Alliance, because I like the traditional elf style and blue is my favorite color. But that's not gonna happen, so King's honor friend.

Blood elf because it was the closest thing to what I RP'd as back then, and aesthetically they appealed to me more than humans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Worgen. The new models are really cool.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf because they were the only druid option at original release. I liked the lore initially, although I'm not fond of the direction the race is going now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always play human characters. Not for any grand reason, though. It's because of the rep bonus. Since there are so many reputations these days, every little bit helps.
    I'm a crazy taco.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves > tauren (including HM) = forsaken.

I've always been a fan of tolkein style elves, and I loved the history of blood elves, their snooty and proud demeanor, and the red/gold color scheme. After so many years, I AM a blood elf. I can't race change.

Then, I love tauren so so so much. I love their lands, their stories, their everything. What a lovely race. I would happily love in Mulgore among them.

Forsaken.... I love them. I love how they look, I love how they are not "good", I love their story. I also totally dig the gothic architecture.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'm not voting in your poll because you're lumping two very different races in with humans.

My main is a human because +10% rep is the most overpowered racial in existence.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation