Page 1 of 2
LastLast

One thing that pissed me of as a Blood DK.

The sound effect for Blood DK skills. I am a bringer of death holding a gigantic 2hander Greatsword, why does my skills sound so lackluster. Heart Strike make a weird hissing noise. Marrowrend and deathstrike hardly make any impactful sound. Bone storm is barely visible with no feedback.

The sound and aesthetic of Blood DK need to change to somewhat like Arms/Fury Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyK View Post
    The sound effect for Blood DK skills. I am a bringer of death holding a gigantic 2hander Greatsword, why does my skills sound so lackluster. Heart Strike make a weird hissing noise. Marrowrend and deathstrike hardly make any impactful sound. Bone storm is barely visible with no feedback.

The sound and aesthetic of Blood DK need to change to somewhat like Arms/Fury Warriors.
    Definitely, towards the end of legion I ended up re-rolling from blood simply because the visuals and sound effects were so anticlimactic compared to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I still like Blood, I agree that they keep toning down their animations while seemingly not bothered by others.

Well, since we are complaing about visuals.

BloodDrinker - It would be great if we used our Sword Spell animation instead of our hands for this channeling spell. Blood DKs have absolutely no spell that uses this awesome animation.

Vampiric Blood and Dancing Rune Weapon - we got these cool long CDs, but their visuals are very "meh". would love to have something closer to Metamorphosis, Avatar or the Winged Paladin spell stuff.

BoneStorm - There is literally no bones there, i expected alot more from our lvl.100 talent. It suck.

Bone Shield - would love an update into those bones, to not be 2D Bones anymore, could work like Warrior 3D Shields, or even like Defensive stance, creating an actual Bone Shield on our arm.

Death Strike - Our absorption shield could have some visual.

i hope blood gets a good look at when next expansion arrives. i keep trying to play because the DK class fantasy is awesome.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

10+ Year Old Account
    The spell i cant stand the most as blood dk is vampire blood/rune tap. Just some stupid rune above our head.

(Not blood but) Unholy frenzy is another spell, it looked pretty cool before they changed it in bfa, we were like glowing red and all, now we just get the unholy presence skull above our head.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I just keep wondering why a spec with so many "vampiric" tones, is one of the slowest in the game. It makes infinitely more sense to give us some sort of Shadowstep-type ability in keeping with the other vampire themes of the spec. Vampires don't typically crawl to their victims...

Quote Originally Posted by Arawrabearialis View Post
    I just keep wondering why a spec with so many "vampiric" tones, is one of the slowest in the game. It makes infinitely more sense to give us some sort of Shadowstep-type ability in keeping with the other vampire themes of the spec. Vampires don't typically crawl to their victims...
    Death Knights are the force of death. Not vampires. And those guys dont move fast.

That's really irritating

yeah, dude. I have a dk for and it pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Bone Shield - would love an update into those bones, to not be 2D Bones anymore, could work like Warrior 3D Shields, or even like Defensive stance, creating an actual Bone Shield on our arm.

WoW has issues displaying 3d objects like that. Priests' and Paladins' shields are still 2d and work this way that you always see them the same way no matter the angle you try to force to see if it's 2d or 3d.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Well, since we are complaing about visuals.

BloodDrinker - It would be great if we used our Sword Spell animation instead of our hands for this channeling spell. Blood DKs have absolutely no spell that uses this awesome animation.

Vampiric Blood and Dancing Rune Weapon - we got these cool long CDs, but their visuals are very "meh". would love to have something closer to Metamorphosis, Avatar or the Winged Paladin spell stuff.

BoneStorm - There is literally no bones there, i expected alot more from our lvl.100 talent. It suck.

i hope blood gets a good look at when next expansion arrives. i keep trying to play because the DK class fantasy is awesome.
    bonestorm needs a huge animation upgrade, it needs to feel a lot more like an actual storm.

our absorption shield should be some red glow ( maybe as an outline? ) around the character and I would also like to see we use our object interaction animation, the one with the sword, for blood drinker.

This is my problem with a lot of the WW monk sounds.

You're literally punching and kicking people and it just sounds like a gust of wind.

Oh I know, "but it's called WINDwalker." That's great, why does it sound like I'm just lightly blowing on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    WoW has issues displaying 3d objects like that. Priests' and Paladins' shields are still 2d and work this way that you always see them the same way no matter the angle you try to force to see if it's 2d or 3d.
    Power Word: Shield is still a 2D sprite, but paladin and mage shields are 3d now. It's pretty sad tbh.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Power Word: Shield is still a 2D sprite, but paladin and mage shields are 3d now. It's pretty sad tbh.
    It was 3D for a short time, in mop if i remember correctly but it made people lag like fuck haha.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors suffer from this as well. Go to Classic, play arms and tell me how execute, rend and mortal strike sound there. Vicious, visceral and bloody. In BFA, they are weak af.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

You can make your own sounds and replace them like how ppl do with hunter guns
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

No. Blood should have lots of squishy noises.
    Don't like it? Play UDK or Warrior.

i never really noticed the sounds and now i will never look at my blood dk the same again

Well I mean, you're right.

Blood dk do insane damage.