Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually the Fedex guy, he comes early, then the mailman(sometimes mail-woman), who she always has lunch ready for, and then the UPS guy, because they always show up late, so sometimes that's a 3-way.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Why do you treat Hakmud like this, buddy?
    who is this hakmud? he better not be hitting on my alleria!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yes, obviously.

I have no idea and I don't want to know every single thing she does all day. Most of it bores me anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post
    I have no idea and I don't want to know every single thing she does all day. Most of it bores me anyway.
    Lol! Good one. Thanks for the chuckle. And actually, being overly concerned about such, is a unhealthy sign of being unsure of your relationship. And sometimes, people need some breathing room. Even in a marriage.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

15+ Year Old Account
    She's probably playing with dolls or haven't been born yet...
    Definitelly getting an 18 year old when I turn 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Strawberry Bah, amateur! When I turn 50 I'm going to chase after various fifteen year olds and write it off as a business expense. I'm going to list it as an example of the importance of clear pronunciation -- fifteen, fifty, what's the difference? I feel like I'm overlooking something, but darned if I can remember it.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Only time you would know if you are hooked up on a livestream to each other 24/7...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Strawberry Bah, amateur! When I turn 50 I'm going to chase after various fifteen year olds and write it off as a business expense. I'm going to list it as an example of the importance of clear pronunciation -- fifteen, fifty, what's the difference? I feel like I'm overlooking something, but darned if I can remember it.
    Did you misspell 60 with 50?

I am honestly fairly indifferent to what my SO does in her spare time - whatever floats her boat and makes her happy.

If she wants to fuck around with someone else, she can, as long as she is careful enough that I don't have to find out about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    Did you misspell 60 with 50?
    Wait, it's 2019 already? Can I have a do over?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Upon further reflection, I'll also add that if my husband has time and found somewhat to fit cheating into our schedule; I'm less angry and more likely to marvel at his time management skills and discretion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.