Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It's impossible that nobody stayed there. I'm sure some druids were captivated with the natural beauties of Draenor, maybe even to study Primals or bring balance in that world. In 32 years they could establish at least foundations for druidism and now that they are on Azeroth they can fully embrace it. Maybe open class to them later in this expac or another.
    That sounds like a good backstory. Darkspear got druids from a handful of them hiding out on the Echo Isles for about a decade or so and being taught by the loa. Gilneans had old harvest witch traditions that were compatible with full druidic teachings.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Staying to serve what end. Studying the primals when they wouldn't be able to bring that knowledge back? The other reasons are getting beyond draenei levels of 'goodness' when it means they'd be leaving their own planet for what seems like forever.
    Curiosity, adoration for the land itself, maybe some hot slutty ogress or orc matress. People are explorers, many have hobbies and shitty weird passions.Druid driven by a need to balance the world too would make sense, good or not, it's their calling after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    That sounds like a good backstory. Darkspear got druids from a handful of them hiding out on the Echo Isles for about a decade or so and being taught by the loa. Gilneans had old harvest witch traditions that were compatible with full druidic teachings.
    I will accept any explanation as long as I will get some savage feral form fitting orc druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Sure believe in this headcanon, cause humans would never do that at all
    It's not headcannon its a fact that there are no known instances of humans rapists in lore. It could be a case of Humans in real life not equaling Humans in game or just that the story hasn't needed it so it has been left out but the fact is orcs are the only playable race that has been know to rape.

they are not primitive anymore, and nature is savage too
    Orcs are still very much primitive and savage. 99% of them sided with Garrosh and Sylvanas in a heartbeat. Its only the orcs like Thrall and Saurfang that realize war is hell and hurts yourself as well.

what are you even talking about?
    Orc's (esp the Mag'har) have close connections to their animal companions while at the same time also possess many of the darker aspects of real life humanity. We also know there are druids who have lost themselves while transforming. All this combined means many Orc druids would end up boning animals.

because shamanism is hard, its not just learn to use one energy, if the spirits don't like you are fucked, pretty much like gul'dan
    It's not just the fact that shamanism is hard, its also that 99% of their existence is of trying to survive and fighting. I don't think they intentionally destroy shit its just that most orcs are completely ignorant. If all the wars stop on Azeroth and they have a good hundred years or more of peace they will have more orcs that gain knowledge and realize they can't just chop everything down. Just look at how many animals and shit real life humans have unintentionally wiped out. And even now when we know about conservation we still have ignorant people who kill/cut shit without thinking of the future.

they don't "constantly destroy lands" they lived years in draenor pretty fine in places like Nagrand, ashenvale still is up even with what, ten years of lumbering
    Ashenvale is massive and had elves stopping them. And in Nagrand they had raids by Ogres as well as tons of dangerous flora and fauna that kept the orcs in check. Just look at Grommashar which is in Nagrand and a place built after they became the iron horde compared to the smaller camps in Nagrand.

I will accept any explanation as long as I will get some savage feral form fitting orc druid!
    Do you remember before they "revamped" the WoW homepage for Legion the comics section? There was this cute one about gnome druids.

Aha! Found it. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/180988478748095682/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's not headcannon its a fact that there are no known instances of humans rapists in lore. It could be a case of Humans in real life not equaling Humans in game or just that the story hasn't needed it so it has been left out but the fact is orcs are the only playable race that has been know to rape.
    first of all i don't even know why you re bringing tispoint to druid thread, and second, Humans do that too, clear case is Aedelas blackmore and taretha, the rest is just hedcanon of yous.

Orcs are still very much primitive and savage. 99% of them sided with Garrosh and Sylvanas in a heartbeat. Its only the orcs like Thrall and Saurfang that realize war is hell and hurts yourself as well.
    its confirmed by blizzard that only few orcs stant with garrosh, and they r enot primitiv, you hve to google the definition.

Orc's (esp the Mag'har) have close connections to their animal companions while at the same time also possess many of the darker aspects of real life humanity. We also know there are druids who have lost themselves while transforming. All this combined means many Orc druids would end up boning animals.
    wtf, you bias is showing off, you make no sense.

It's not just the fact that shamanism is hard, its also that 99% of their existence is of trying to survive and fighting.
    this have nothing to do

I don't think they intentionally destroy shit its just that most orcs are completely ignorant. If all the wars stop on Azeroth and they have a good hundred years or more of peace they will have more orcs that gain knowledge and realize they can't just chop everything down.
    and they don do that, only when its necessary

Ashenvale is massive and had elves stopping them.
    its not tht big, its 10 years of lumbering, with night elves doing shit gains one clan alone, if orcs love destroy land like you imply ashenvale would be a wasteland by now

And in Nagrand they had raids by Ogres as well as tons of dangerous flora and fauna that kept the orcs in check. Just look at Grommashar which is in Nagrand and a place built after they became the iron horde compared to the smaller camps in Nagrand.
    no it havent, we are talking about the years of peace, they live thousand of years fine

10+ Year Old Account
    I would grant the Mag'har the druid class, because I'm sure we can make a good matching story to make them fit.

To me it's much more acceptable then the Goblin mechanic-shaman-totems. I believe a mechanic totem would never ever be more powerful then a primal totem, even it's from a Goblin. I think these current mechanic-totems have no better use then brewing beer.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Do you remember before they "revamped" the WoW homepage for Legion the comics section? There was this cute one about gnome druids.

Aha! Found it. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/180988478748095682/
    Carebear! Don't they live in clouds or something.

first of all i don't even know why you re bringing tispoint to druid thread, and second, Humans do that too, clear case is Aedelas blackmore and taretha, the rest is just hedcanon of yous.

its confirmed by blizzard that only few orcs stant with garrosh, and they r enot primitiv, you hve to google the definition.

wtf, you bias is showing off, you make no sense.

this have nothing to do

and they don do that, only when its necessary

its not tht big, its 10 years of lumbering, with night elves doing shit gains one clan alone, if orcs love destroy land like you imply ashenvale would be a wasteland by now

no it havent, we are talking about the years of peace, they live thousand of years fine
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sexuality

Your bias is showing. I have explained several times that it's ignorance not just orcs being inherently violent and ignorant even though they are evolved from a being which its entire job was to destroy nature unlike humans, gnomes, etc..... I have also given several examples that you choose to ignore and claim you have facts but never show any sources but your own head. In game visuals do not represent real lore if it did then I guess deathwing is still alive and everything just stays stagnant after quest completion not to mention that zones are much smaller than they are in actual lore. And since you are just going to keep saying I'm wrong without any proof I'm done and will not respond any longer.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cause blizz is too lazy to make new druid forms

those brown tuskmongers
    Das racis
    /10chars

Something I would've liked to see for most allied races to make them more unique is if they were able to play a class that their original counterpart can't play. Like Kul Tirans being able to play druid while humans can't, then the same goes for Zandalari paladins which Darkspear trolls can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Das racis
    /10chars
    You are right, there are some grey ones among them. Proper alien representation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Someone needs to lay off the RP. >.>
    But don't you agree. I'm sure they would like to transform into bear and go trash draenei homs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    and how does this rly matter to the topic? or the subject at all?
    Your bias is showing.
    sure, yours is not

I have explained several times that it's ignorance not just orcs being inherently violent and ignorant even though they are evolved from a being which its entire job was to destroy nature unlike humans, gnomes, etc.....
    You just used your bias, while ignored every counterpoint made, orcs are not stupid or ignorant, they are not primitive anymore.

They evolved from a being that the job was to save the world, save the life of the world, not to destroy nture, but to destroy a monster who would devour the world itself.

I have also given several examples that you choose to ignore and claim you have facts but never show any sources but your own head.
    you have not give any single proof of your bold claims, you are heavy biased and spit wrong and racist facts about then
    In game visuals do not represent real lore
    we literally saw ashenvale remaster in bfa, to look atual, there is the new book and new lore sources, no, ashenvale is not a wasteland

And since you are just going to keep saying I'm wrong without any proof I'm done and will not respond any longer.
    you claim shit first, your work is to proof and show the evidence first, when you do i would be more than welcomed to refute then with actual game lore.

If Blizz wasn't so stuck up about their made up rules who often change whenever they feel like it, they could actually evolve any story to open classes to more races.