Leveling BGs are seriously imbalanced and painful

leveling BGs right now are beyond insane terribly imbalanced, with some classes having too much along with other classes robbed too much, even more rough if you try to level with no enchants at all could be seriously painful. you will face a players in full BOAs (including all rings) with usually at least 7 high level enchants, or low level never nerfed better than high level (crusader)

tanks are a team hindrance, easily blown up, nothing tank about them anymore. except for guardian druids that pick up res affinity in their talent trees and then you see that druids were protected during all the three major de-homogenization squishes

fury warriors level 10-60 are insane if the leveler invests in dual crusader enchants, +100 str +100 heals, chain procs (did not in van wow, BC, and many expacs after) un-nerfed in 6 years of squishes were most enchants were reduced nerfed by 60-90%. along with the healing attacks they have, in a BG i have charged a player who has full HP and my war having 25-30% HP, with healing abilities and plus procing 4-6 crusader procs, i just melt players and heal up. it's virtually better than a ret pal by landslide. even at 61-70 crusader is still good with the past 60 reduction cause at 70, still procs at 50 str each. plus doubles charges, leap

mm hunters crows which imo should not be on MM spec, rapid fire and aimed shot are just OP combo

healers are so broken, if they just use a few enchants on BOAs, every heal is a near LOH savior, and not odd to see res shams/druids top damage, least to 0 deaths, of course top heals. res shams are so OP, there is no point playing ele sham, ench just a free kill. res druids selecting feral, guard, bal affinities rather insane.

arcane mages at level 12 + get arcane missiles, this is the same spell as a hunters rapid fire, and disco penance. all three if they initially hit you can't be broken...you can even running past 40 yards and the spell completes thru walls, ground, buildings, across the BG 90+ yards away. arcane missiles however is spammable until all mana is gone, no CD, not even a GCD inbetween. the damage is also insane. you get 3-4 arc mages where at 27+ they have a bubble, silence, with a disco double bubbling they will 4-5 vs 10 wipe your team in a WSG even if you target the healer.

balance druids with res affinity spec, become a healer, druid class has too much, class not truly dehomogenized when you see them in top healer slots with healing classes

mark of the satyr enchant, this was nerfed a few times, but still imo, should have a level restriction or nerfed further on low levels. i was in a BG on a 27 level player with 2090hp, a druid hits me with moonfire and sunfire, runs off and out of charge range, 70% off my HP was wiped on the ticks of the dots, but with procs from satyr 150, 150, 350 crit, elemental force 30, 30, 30, 76 crit, 30. druid came in, dotted ran off, few ticks dead.

now some may comment...whoa there johnny hayseed, blizzard does not balance low levelers. from what i see blizzard does not balance for max level 120 PVP either

- last 10 years res sham has been #1 healer in 3's championships, cash tourneys, blizzcon. only recently res druids moved up, top players already claiming res sham needs a buff, we will see what happens this blizzcom
    - players are balanced for high level raiding, especially healers, which makes them god mode in BGs and WPVP, for arenas they added dampening to make the games last longer,
    - look at arena 3's ratings, top classes, specs, races represented
    - even PVE has severe issues when you look at MDI, even what they hit-miss tune for...mythic raiding

my solution for leveling BGs .....fixed templates...with no item level bonuses.. during legion item levels were exploited by were vendor whites, having various trinkets boosted leveling players to the point they could have 12%+ more damage/healing over other levelers.

I just started playing my 110 resto druid with feral aff. The damage he can do while healing himself and his team isn't right. I get they focus on max level a lot, but would it really kill them to just fix the outliers?

now some may comment...whoa there johnny hayseed, blizzard does not balance low levelers. from what i see blizzard does not balance for max level 120 PVP either
    Same thought i had every time someone said that to me.

You also make me want to 'twink' a new toon.
    I'm a thread killer.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Imgaine complaining about low lvl BG imbalance in 2019. lul

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Classic will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    tanks are a team hindrance, easily blown up, nothing tank about them anymore. except for guardian druids that pick up res affinity in their talent trees and then you see that druids were protected during all the three major de-homogenization squishes
    Mind sharing what you think those are?

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone remember MoP low level prot warriors? be happy that doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    my solution for leveling BGs .....fixed templates...with no item level bonuses.. during legion item levels were exploited by were vendor whites, having various trinkets boosted leveling players to the point they could have 12%+ more damage/healing over other levelers.
    Whoa whoa you'd expect the game to be about skill instead of who invested more gold into their twink BIS gear / enchants to steamroll noobs? No way!

Quote Originally Posted by spdr View Post
    Classic will fix it.
    If you see someone with the fishing hat... run! (You probably won't though, they're all rogues.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spdr View Post
    Classic will fix it.
    How exactly? Classic is even more unbalanced than that.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    How exactly? Classic is even more unbalanced than that.
    It's a joke. They dont really care about balancing PvP. It's not balanced at the top or the bottom. If it ever really was, it hasnt been for a long time. At least though, in the past there were more tools for paper to beat scissors.

10+ Year Old Account
    It only sucks that the two heirloom trinkets that give exp boosts to leveling BGs are in 2 arenas, one of which is only available
    every 3 hours for 6 days.

THAT is fucking stupid and needs to change.

5+ Year Old Account
    Every form of PvP that it isn't 3v3 arena is FUBAR, more news at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

3 vs 3 isn't balanced, damage reduction, and healing dampening to extend then reduce the game time

for past 10 years of championship winning team res sham, frost mage (bal druid one year) and warlock. i don't count the 4th person option swap in class because like 2018 was not used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqiU9NfdH-8

but recently after some changes, res druids are back in 3's scene, imo there should not be a 10 year period...oh it's your turn for ANY classes/spec

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    It only sucks that the two heirloom trinkets that give exp boosts to leveling BGs are in 2 arenas, one of which is only available
    every 3 hours for 6 days.

THAT is fucking stupid and needs to change.
    i have the BOA trinket from STV, the 50% XP boost in BGs, along with the 55% i get from my BOAs is insane, i could just imagine also having the DMF arena version for another 50% XP boost in BGs.

DMF arena imo Blizzard needs to redo for fairness.if you have a group camped inside, even if you come in with a group, you have to port in, and your group gets staggered in, and at different spots...scattered. it used to be worse, before you were all ported to the same spot, and the team inside would just AOE bomb the spot.

STV arena, is a open non instanced area. yes it can be precamped by a group, but a opposing team can enter grouped not scattered spawned to points, having to regroup, etc

The only reason why you have experience in BGs in the first place is because Blizz hate twinks and they make sure they cannot play the game (now twinks will have classic at least).

The balance is crap all the way up to 120 and also at 120 anyway. When Alliance could win 70% of AV it was a really good way to gains experience. Nowadays it's really bad and not worth it (imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    The only reason why you have experience in BGs in the first place is because Blizz hate twinks and they make sure they cannot play the game (now twinks will have classic at least).

The balance is crap all the way up to 120 and also at 120 anyway. When Alliance could win 70% of AV it was a really good way to gains experience. Nowadays it's really bad and not worth it (imo).
    Yeah, everybody that isn't a twink hates twinks.
    Twinking in PvP is an inherently toxic practice for low level PvP and while balancing is one thing, any spec can be op if it is just twinked out enough. Banishing twinks into their own little corner is the only thing that allows the masses to enjoy casual PvP while leveling. Blizzard's decision is understandable insofar that the number of twinks is very low compared to the number of people doing casual PvP while leveling.

I agree that they're an unreliable way to level but then again, it's more about the fun you have and if all you want is max level, there's plenty of other ways.
    Last edited by Lodravel; 2019-08-25 at 04:23 PM.

Ac Market is a comparative application like Google Play store. In any case, you will get all the applications in the Ac Market in Cracked, Tweaked and Hacked variant. Numerous moded applications like GBWhatsapp are accessible inside this application.

You act like pvp at 120 isn't wildly imbalanced too.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

BoA's aren't even the best gear in the brackets either
    Many players have found better gear, optimized it with multiple armor sets, with multiple enchants for different scenarios.

Just because you are leveling through, and passing by does not mean everyone else is. For a lot of players these "low levels" are mini versions of a main character. With a lot of time spent, and gold as well to make them top tier BiS classes.

It's not that BG's are difficult at that level, its because most players ARE levelling, and just want the HK's and the exp IF they even manage a win. It's not very organized, but it sure is fun.

I do agree that certain classes are broken though

Resto shamans are insane in low level battlegrounds, but as you move up in levels, they become very ineffective and essentially a free kill.

Damage is so high from like level 70-119 in PVP that if you get kicked on a heal, two people will die. Cooldowns and instant casts will only get you so far in a big team fight, because the high damage never stops. (My level 77 mistweaver, on the other hand, is nigh immortal while topping the healing meters.)

R shams are also very squishy even with spirit wolf and 4 stack of spectral recovery. I have not played r sham in battlegrounds at max level, but from what I've seen, they're the easiest healer to kill if they don't have another healer assisting them.
    Last edited by Danvash; 2019-09-27 at 01:19 PM.