Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah, that's what I said. You are just here to bait people and waste your time because people are enjoying themselves preparing for a good time on classic more than you are. It's pathetic. Save your dignity and just leave already.
    You're not "preparing" anything. You are just rambling, finding stuff to rant about, making up useless information and ascertaining it as fact.

The data is pointless, because you might end up having a Facebook Group with 5k Spanish Guys who then crash a Server you thought was going to be solidly English. Taking 20k worldwide responses and thinking it is somehow truly representative of the way the servers in varying regions will be is not only asinine, but hilariously so.
    I am actually hyped for Classic, really am, but not so much as to make bullshit threads every other day over and over, because I want something to talk about because I have the patience of a 5 year old on a sugar high, and cannot fathom that perhaps some things just *aren't* worth making multiple crap threads over and over?

But hey, you do you, I will do me, and you can keep your Classic Circle Jerk going, because all you are really doing is setting yourself up for a fall, when it doesn't turn out to be the all encompassing revolution you have fantasised it to be

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Because back in vanilla we had no Spanish or Italian realm. That led to people settling on English realm and speaking their own language in /1, /2 and organized groups. I played on Runetotem and was constantly reproaching my guildies for speaking Italian in /2
    In NA the problem is not the language, no one gives a shit they can speak spanish all they want. What they should stop doing is being goddamn terrible at the game.
    Cure cancer, delete factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazel MMO View Post
    You're posting more than anyone else trying to convince us that you don't care. Now that is asinine.

The poll is relevant and important to people that don't speak english. This poll is more for minorities than the majorities. I think you should try to expand your narrow view point and stop trying to convince people you're correct. Also, stop insulting people. You initially post crap and insult people with no provocation and offer nothing to advance the topic. In fact you try to make them stop posting. You're an annoying and toxic person. Oh, I also reported you for being rude.
    It is not in the slightest bit important, because Social Media has more prevalence in this whole thing, than any shitty little Discord survey. Most groups of players have already made multiple groups to communicate with friends and such, stuff this magical data doesn't show in the slightest, nor even takes into account.
    You would be far better off, waiting a few days, and then seeing where the cards lay so ti speak, rather than ridiculous things like this somehow claiming to be absolute fact, when they are *anything* but.

As for rude? Well, seeing as I was the recipient of attacks first (sure I made a comment about how these constant Classic Posts are boring and annoying, but hey, that isn't personal attacks), and in return, I have been called "annoying", "rude", "toxic" and other things. I think that says it all about it.

Nothing in this data shows any real relevance. Nothing, beyond assumption. It doesn't help any minorities or small languages, because they would have been better served looking at any of the other channels more casual players utilise. Not stuff that is generally restricted to more hardcore fans of the gaming community. it is only "relevant" in that it gives the tiniest snapshot, but that can be thrown into utter disarray entirely by, as I said again, Social Media.

Honestly, this is more just "Keeping myself entertained" now, than actually anything else. Maybe you guys should stop drinking each other Kool-Aid, and try to remain objective regarding such matters, because all you are doing, honestly, is hyping yourself up for the inevitable realisation that things might not be as amazing as you want them to be.

I have actually advanced the topic, you just don't wish to see any view counter to your own. Standard MMO-C posters again

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Seriously, what is with all these shit threads about CLassic lately?

It launches in less than a week, and then you will have all your answers. Beyond that, why give a literal fuck about what % of people in X area are playing Y for Z reasons.

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant. Just leave it out, and enjoy the game.

Honestly, shit like this is literally *why* it will not be Vanilla WoW again. ANyone arguing how relevant the data will be is ignoring the simple fact that most players haven't utilsied, nor give the slightest of shits regarding surveys and data responses like this.

So you could well have 10k people say they are going to X server saying they will speak English (making you think it is an English server|), but when live a further 40k go to that server who all speak some dialect of Swaziland, and then you are left fucked.

The data is irrelevant because it is correlated from hardcore groups that follow WoW, ignoring the fundamental mass which is casual players. Making most of the data pointless.
    It gives people an idea of what to expect. It could be for languages, population balance in pvp realms, or even overall population. Why does it bother you so much? Leveling a ton takes a lot of time and effort and with no xfers, people dont wa a end up on a server they're going to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by spdr View Post
    It gives people an idea of what to expect. It could be for languages, population balance in pvp realms, or even overall population. Why does it bother you so much? Leveling a ton takes a lot of time and effort and with no xfers, people dont wa a end up on a server they're going to hate.
    Doesn't bother me, as I keep saying. Seeing silly threads popping up for anything and everything regarding classic *is* a little bit annoying though.

Again though, for the umpteenth time. It doesn't give *anyone* anything to expect, because the data can be utterly shafted by just one Facebook Group entirely. 20k worldwide of more hardcore players, is hardly representative of the casual masses, mainly who will flock to Classic when it launches (heck, Blizzard have even stated they have multiple extra realms ready to go, which AGAIN skews all the data even more). Want a better idea? Just wait a week, then see from there, and most likely, Blizzard will offer free transfers off the larger servers (which they did multiple times in Vanilla), so once more, data skewed.

Ah well, honestly not going to bother now, as this is beyond dull. Have fun in the thread, and can't wait to see what appears in the next hour to scrape the barrel even more!

Nah, I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

I am more bemused at every time i look on MMO-C, the "Forum Topics" is just listed with a Vanilla Icon, and some asinine, bullshit thread. It is more "What level of shit are we getting this time?" than actually caring

But can You read? It says only for those who have reserved a name.

By the way, congratulation, You have Classic Derangement Syndrome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post

Language Realm % Of Realm

Portuguese Flamegor (Russian) 0.93%
    It's 0.77% now of 130 people is 1 troll or one person who can't read.
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2019-08-22 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    But can You f.. read? It says only for those who have reserved a name.

By the way, congratulation, You have Classic Derangement Syndrome.
    I can, thanks.

And "reserving a name" is UTTERLY FUCKING POINTLESS when the servers launch on Tuesday, and the thousands of people resubscribe, because they want to try it out. Then, reserving a name means utterly nothing

Seriously, learn to comprehend your own bullshit, because it is hilarious how bad you are at it. Honestly "Classic Derangement Syndrome" indeed, I mean, you guys are now psychologists also? Oh ,wait, you created the thread, and just don;t want to admit it is an utter waste of time.

*nods* I get it, you have "'Classic' Self Righteous Indulgence Syndrome" (see, I can make stuff up too! )

as i expected one should pick race/class combo based on pvp meta of early phases, than reroll to counter late phases meta
    PvE is totally irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    The technical term is "jealousy"
    You are thinking envy, jealousy is something completely different.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

Seriously, what is with all these shit threads about CLassic lately?

It launches in less than a week, and then you will have all your answers. Beyond that, why give a literal fuck about what % of people in X area are playing Y for Z reasons.

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant. Just leave it out, and enjoy the game.

Honestly, shit like this is literally *why* it will not be Vanilla WoW again. ANyone arguing how relevant the data will be is ignoring the simple fact that most players haven't utilsied, nor give the slightest of shits regarding surveys and data responses like this.

So you could well have 10k people say they are going to X server saying they will speak English (making you think it is an English server|), but when live a further 40k go to that server who all speak some dialect of Swaziland, and then you are left fucked.

The data is irrelevant because it is correlated from hardcore groups that follow WoW, ignoring the fundamental mass which is casual players. Making most of the data pointless.
    Ever heard of statistical samples? And why does it bother you?

The Patient
    Doesn't bother me, as I keep saying. Seeing silly threads popping up for anything and everything regarding classic *is* a little bit annoying though.

Again though, for the umpteenth time. It doesn't give *anyone* anything to expect, because the data can be utterly shafted by just one Facebook Group entirely. 20k worldwide of more hardcore players, is hardly representative of the casual masses, mainly who will flock to Classic when it launches (heck, Blizzard have even stated they have multiple extra realms ready to go, which AGAIN skews all the data even more). Want a better idea? Just wait a week, then see from there, and most likely, Blizzard will offer free transfers off the larger servers (which they did multiple times in Vanilla), so once more, data skewed.

Ah well, honestly not going to bother now, as this is beyond dull. Have fun in the thread, and can't wait to see what appears in the next hour to scrape the barrel even more!
    It doesn't bother me, but...

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Ever heard of statistical samples? And why does it bother you?
    Too small, and too skewed to be a really valid statistical sample. The data is made entirely irrelevant when the servers actually launch, and when we see how many people actually start playing. Thus, it is entirely counter intuitive. It is just a case of "I am excited, and want to hype it up even more, because I want to feel I am doing something!" than anything actually relevant.

But hey, why bother with logic when people want to attack someone who basically is just pointing out what a pile of nonsense it all is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spdr View Post
    It doesn't bother me, but...
    Keep it coming
    Just making all the assumptions and personal attacks made against me more hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    The fuck is wrong with people. Why do they care so much?
    They're desperate to "try" and show classic destroying live.
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject

Reddit surveys... ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    They're desperate to "try" and show classic destroying live.
    Honestly, the two can co-exist absolutely fine. Liking one, and disliking the other is perfectly fine too. Opinions are just that, opinions.

However, people seem to think "I think X is a bit silly..." or "Y is a bit pointless" as an attack on their entire way of life, livelihood, personal belief system and such.

Classic will most likey have a huge influx at launch, (maybe even another server or two launch), and then lose about 1/3rd of the playerbase due to the novelty wearing off, and will most likely stabilise around 6 months after launch.
    Which is great, fine, and wonderful for everyone all round. The people who resub to play Classic help fund development of things for Retail and new Legacy servers. It is just good news for everyone!

"haha I'm not mad I'm just sitting in this thread about a game I hate constantly proclaiming that I hate it and viciously insulting anyone who disagrees with me haha not mad not mat NOT MAD!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    LFR saved raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "haha I'm not mad I'm just sitting in this thread about a game I hate constantly proclaiming that I hate it and viciously insulting anyone who disagrees with me haha not mad not mat NOT MAD!!!!"

Reading is hard, I know.

"I think X is a bit silly..." or "Y is a bit pointless"
    Hmmmmmm....
    shit threads about CLassic

why give a literal fuck about

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant.

nor give the slightest of shits

The data is irrelevant

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

some asinine, bullshit thread.

people desperate to try to make a thread out of literally anything.

You are just rambling, finding stuff to rant about, making up useless information

bullshit threads

have the patience of a 5 year old on a sugar high

multiple crap threads

Classic Circle Jerk

any shitty little Discord survey

Maybe you guys should stop drinking each other Kool-Aid,

can't wait to see what appears in the next hour to scrape the barrel even more!

UTTERLY FUCKING POINTLESS

learn to comprehend your own bullshit, because it is hilarious how bad you are at it.

Honestly "Classic Derangement Syndrome" indeed, I mean, you guys are now psychologists also?

Oh ,wait, you created the thread, and just don;t want to admit it is an utter waste of time.

*nods* I get it, you have "'Classic' Self Righteous Indulgence Syndrome" (see, I can make stuff up too!)

But hey, why bother with logic when people want to attack someone who basically is just pointing out what a pile of nonsense it all is?
    These are some really strange ways of saying "I think it's a bit silly".

I have been called "annoying", "rude", "toxic" and other things.
    gee, I wonder why
    Last edited by anon5123; 2019-08-22 at 05:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    LFR saved raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

Riiight.

I think you need to re-evaluate the word, because it is clear you don't understand what it means

Jealous seems about right as it is a fear of you or something you love being replaced. People aren’t talking in the way you would like them to or discussing things in ways that you approve of.

What you would like them to be talking about if you could control them is being replaced with other topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is stooopid View Post
    Jealous seems about right as it is a fear of you or something you love being replaced. People aren’t talking in the way you would like them to or discussing things in ways that you approve of.

What you would like them to be talking about if you could control them is being replaced with other topics.
    Good Lord, that is some next level amateur psychologist crap right there, I am afraid.

I am looking forward to CLassic, actually rather a lot. So obviously, I am jealous of my love for Classic being replaced with..Classic? Literally no sense is being made by yourself.
    People aren't talking about naything, they are just extrapolating nonsense, from a nonsensical sample which will be utterly skewed down the line by actual data, and somehow thinking they are intellectually elite because they are linking percentiles from irrelevant data.

Not sure how you grasped "jealousy" from that, but sure, you do you, and please, for the love of all that is Holy, leave the psych stuff to professionals, you're really not very good at it.