Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Arrow The final Classic wow Reddit's Server Demographics Survey if You have reserved a name

If you have reserved a name or at least settled on which Classic server to play on, please consider taking part in the latest Classic wow Reddit's Server Demographics Survey.

Link to the Survey.

Raw data here (

EDIT*

A new "final" survey has been created after Blizzard announced they were adding a bunch of new servers on Monday. The Links now point to the new survey.
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2019-08-23 at 08:24 PM.

Link to the DATA

Shazzrah Discord owners have been trying to fiddle with the data - https://imgur.com/a/sxwbgzB

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    Shazzrah Discord owners have been trying to fiddle with the data - https://imgur.com/a/sxwbgzB
    The fuck is wrong with people. Why do they care so much?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Link to the DATA

Man these fucking people...

It shouldn't matter, really. The more people participate in the survey, the less impact Shazzrah discord will have.

got to love this tho

Language Realm % Of Realm

Portuguese Flamegor (Russian) 0.93%

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    Because back in vanilla we had no Spanish or Italian realm. That led to people settling on English realm and speaking their own language in /1, /2 and organized groups. I played on Runetotem and was constantly reproaching my guildies for speaking Italian in /2

Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    It is nice to have some data going in to launch, especially if you have no idea where to start. For me several weeks ago I looked at something similar and was able to make an "informed" decision about by realm, faction, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Seriously, what is with all these shit threads about CLassic lately?

It launches in less than a week, and then you will have all your answers. Beyond that, why give a literal fuck about what % of people in X area are playing Y for Z reasons.

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant. Just leave it out, and enjoy the game.

Honestly, shit like this is literally *why* it will not be Vanilla WoW again. ANyone arguing how relevant the data will be is ignoring the simple fact that most players haven't utilsied, nor give the slightest of shits regarding surveys and data responses like this.

So you could well have 10k people say they are going to X server saying they will speak English (making you think it is an English server|), but when live a further 40k go to that server who all speak some dialect of Swaziland, and then you are left fucked.

The data is irrelevant because it is correlated from hardcore groups that follow WoW, ignoring the fundamental mass which is casual players. Making most of the data pointless.
    Well, clearly you literally give a f***, or you wouldn't have responded.

I wasn't going to respond to this thread because I actually don't care, but your response made me literally lol...so thanx for that.

Mankirk is looking good for Hordies woot.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Mankirk is looking good for Hordies woot.
    with a name like that, its basically blizz promoting server imbalance ^^ /joke

with a name like that, its basically blizz promoting server imbalance ^^ /joke
    Ya, we are all looking for his wife.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Nah, I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

I am more bemused at everytime i look on MMO-C, the "Forum Topics" is just listed with a Vanilla Icon, and some asinine, bullshit thread. It is more "What level of shit are we getting this time?" than actually caring
    The technical term is "jealousy"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Because back in vanilla we had no Spanish or Italian realm. That led to people settling on English realm and speaking their own language in /1, /2 and organized groups. I played on Runetotem and was constantly reproaching my guildies for speaking Italian in /2
    In NA the problem is not the language, no one gives a shit they can speak spanish all they want. What they should stop doing is being goddamn terrible at the game.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

It launches in less than a week, and then you will have all your answers. Beyond that, why give a literal fuck about what % of people in X area are playing Y for Z reasons.

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant. Just leave it out, and enjoy the game.

Honestly, shit like this is literally *why* it will not be Vanilla WoW again. ANyone arguing how relevant the data will be is ignoring the simple fact that most players haven't utilsied, nor give the slightest of shits regarding surveys and data responses like this.

So you could well have 10k people say they are going to X server saying they will speak English (making you think it is an English server|), but when live a further 40k go to that server who all speak some dialect of Swaziland, and then you are left fucked.

The data is irrelevant because it is correlated from hardcore groups that follow WoW, ignoring the fundamental mass which is casual players. Making most of the data pointless.
    It gives people an idea of what to expect. It could be for languages, population balance in pvp realms, or even overall population. Why does it bother you so much? Leveling a ton takes a lot of time and effort and with no xfers, people dont wa a end up on a server they're going to hate.

Nah, I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

I am more bemused at every time i look on MMO-C, the "Forum Topics" is just listed with a Vanilla Icon, and some asinine, bullshit thread. It is more "What level of shit are we getting this time?" than actually caring

But can You read? It says only for those who have reserved a name.

By the way, congratulation, You have Classic Derangement Syndrome.

- - - Updated - - -

Language Realm % Of Realm

Portuguese Flamegor (Russian) 0.93%
    It's 0.77% now of 130 people is 1 troll or one person who can't read.
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2019-08-22 at 04:49 PM.

as i expected one should pick race/class combo based on pvp meta of early phases, than reroll to counter late phases meta
    PvE is totally irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    The technical term is "jealousy"
    You are thinking envy, jealousy is something completely different.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Ever heard of statistical samples? And why does it bother you?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't bother me, as I keep saying. Seeing silly threads popping up for anything and everything regarding classic *is* a little bit annoying though.

Again though, for the umpteenth time. It doesn't give *anyone* anything to expect, because the data can be utterly shafted by just one Facebook Group entirely. 20k worldwide of more hardcore players, is hardly representative of the casual masses, mainly who will flock to Classic when it launches (heck, Blizzard have even stated they have multiple extra realms ready to go, which AGAIN skews all the data even more). Want a better idea? Just wait a week, then see from there, and most likely, Blizzard will offer free transfers off the larger servers (which they did multiple times in Vanilla), so once more, data skewed.

Ah well, honestly not going to bother now, as this is beyond dull. Have fun in the thread, and can't wait to see what appears in the next hour to scrape the barrel even more!
    It doesn't bother me, but...