Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Arrow The final Classic wow Reddit's Server Demographics Survey if You have reserved a name

If you have reserved a name or at least settled on which Classic server to play on, please consider taking part in the latest Classic wow Reddit's Server Demographics Survey.

Link to the Survey.

Raw data here (

EDIT*

A new "final" survey has been created after Blizzard announced they were adding a bunch of new servers on Monday. The Links now point to the new survey.
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2019-08-23 at 08:24 PM.

Link to the DATA

Shazzrah Discord owners have been trying to fiddle with the data - https://imgur.com/a/sxwbgzB

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    Shazzrah Discord owners have been trying to fiddle with the data - https://imgur.com/a/sxwbgzB
    The fuck is wrong with people. Why do they care so much?
    Battle for Azeroth: Grand Marshal Hottage | Classic: Hottage | Overwatch | Diablo III
    PC Specs: Intel i5 8600K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H60 | 16GB DDR4 @ 3.2Ghz | ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Twin Fan | Gigabyte Z370N
    WD Black NVMe 1TB | 2x HGST 7K750 RAID0 | NZXT H200 Black/Red | Corsair SF750 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Nvidia SHIELD 32GB LTE | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red | Razer Blackwidow X Chroma | ViewSonic XG2730

Link to the DATA

Man these fucking people...

It shouldn't matter, really. The more people participate in the survey, the less impact Shazzrah discord will have.

got to love this tho

Language Realm % Of Realm

Portuguese Flamegor (Russian) 0.93%

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    Because back in vanilla we had no Spanish or Italian realm. That led to people settling on English realm and speaking their own language in /1, /2 and organized groups. I played on Runetotem and was constantly reproaching my guildies for speaking Italian in /2

Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    It is nice to have some data going in to launch, especially if you have no idea where to start. For me several weeks ago I looked at something similar and was able to make an "informed" decision about by realm, faction, etc.

Seriously, what is with all these shit threads about CLassic lately?

It launches in less than a week, and then you will have all your answers. Beyond that, why give a literal fuck about what % of people in X area are playing Y for Z reasons.

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant. Just leave it out, and enjoy the game.

Honestly, shit like this is literally *why* it will not be Vanilla WoW again. ANyone arguing how relevant the data will be is ignoring the simple fact that most players haven't utilsied, nor give the slightest of shits regarding surveys and data responses like this.

So you could well have 10k people say they are going to X server saying they will speak English (making you think it is an English server|), but when live a further 40k go to that server who all speak some dialect of Swaziland, and then you are left fucked.

The data is irrelevant because it is correlated from hardcore groups that follow WoW, ignoring the fundamental mass which is casual players. Making most of the data pointless.
    Last edited by Howlrunner; 2019-08-22 at 01:07 PM.

All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post

It launches in less than a week, and then you will have all your answers. Beyond that, why give a literal fuck about what % of people in X area are playing Y for Z reasons.

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant. Just leave it out, and enjoy the game.

Honestly, shit like this is literally *why* it will not be Vanilla WoW again. ANyone arguing how relevant the data will be is ignoring the simple fact that most players haven't utilsied, nor give the slightest of shits regarding surveys and data responses like this.

So you could well have 10k people say they are going to X server saying they will speak English (making you think it is an English server|), but when live a further 40k go to that server who all speak some dialect of Swaziland, and then you are left fucked.

The data is irrelevant because it is correlated from hardcore groups that follow WoW, ignoring the fundamental mass which is casual players. Making most of the data pointless.
    Well, clearly you literally give a f***, or you wouldn't have responded.

I wasn't going to respond to this thread because I actually don't care, but your response made me literally lol...so thanx for that.

Mankirk is looking good for Hordies woot.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Mankirk is looking good for Hordies woot.
    with a name like that, its basically blizz promoting server imbalance ^^ /joke

with a name like that, its basically blizz promoting server imbalance ^^ /joke
    Ya, we are all looking for his wife.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Well, clearly you literally give a f***, or you wouldn't have responded.

I wasn't going to respond to this thread because I actually don't care, but your response made me literally lol...so thanx for that.
    Nah, I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

I am more bemused at everytime i look on MMO-C, the "Forum Topics" is just listed with a Vanilla Icon, and some asinine, bullshit thread. It is more "What level of shit are we getting this time?" than actually caring

Nah, I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

I am more bemused at everytime i look on MMO-C, the "Forum Topics" is just listed with a Vanilla Icon, and some asinine, bullshit thread. It is more "What level of shit are we getting this time?" than actually caring
    The technical term is "jealousy"

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    The technical term is "jealousy"
    Riiight.

I think you need to re-evaluate the word, because it is clear you don't understand what it means

Riiight.

I think you need to re-evaluate the word, because it is clear you don't understand what it means
    Imagine going into a thread about something you hate to bitch about it and then when called on it responding with sarcasm.

Do you think this is Reddit? Just fucking leave if you don't want to talk about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

Confirmed for mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Imagine going into a thread about something you hate to bitch about it and then when called on it responding with sarcasm.

Do you think this is Reddit? Just fucking leave if you don't want to talk about it.
    The point I made still stands.
    Literally *none* of the data has any meaning whatsoever. 20k people out of how many? it is utterly irrelevant, and nothing more than people desperate to try to make a thread out of literally anything.

(See previous thread last night about Skeleton timers, and the whines there).

Amuses me you magically make so much assumption, it is brilliant. I am just here because I saw the thread, laughed at how trivial and dumb it was, and now getting all the try-hards whine at me. Keep it coming, making my afternoon a little less dull

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brazel MMO View Post
    Confirmed for mad.
    Confusing "Mad/Angry", with "Bored"

Standard MMO-C poster there

I am just here because I saw the thread, laughed at how trivial and dumb it was
    Yeah, that's what I said. You are just here to bait people and waste your time because people are enjoying themselves preparing for a good time on classic more than you are. It's pathetic. Save your dignity and just leave already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.