Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    The fuck is wrong with people. Why do they care so much?
    They're desperate to "try" and show classic destroying live.

Reddit surveys... ok then.

"haha I'm not mad I'm just sitting in this thread about a game I hate constantly proclaiming that I hate it and viciously insulting anyone who disagrees with me haha not mad not mat NOT MAD!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    "I think X is a bit silly..." or "Y is a bit pointless"
    Hmmmmmm....
    shit threads about CLassic

why give a literal fuck about

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant.

nor give the slightest of shits

The data is irrelevant

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

some asinine, bullshit thread.

people desperate to try to make a thread out of literally anything.

You are just rambling, finding stuff to rant about, making up useless information

bullshit threads

have the patience of a 5 year old on a sugar high

multiple crap threads

Classic Circle Jerk

any shitty little Discord survey

Maybe you guys should stop drinking each other Kool-Aid,

can't wait to see what appears in the next hour to scrape the barrel even more!

UTTERLY FUCKING POINTLESS

learn to comprehend your own bullshit, because it is hilarious how bad you are at it.

Honestly "Classic Derangement Syndrome" indeed, I mean, you guys are now psychologists also?

Oh ,wait, you created the thread, and just don;t want to admit it is an utter waste of time.

*nods* I get it, you have "'Classic' Self Righteous Indulgence Syndrome" (see, I can make stuff up too!)

But hey, why bother with logic when people want to attack someone who basically is just pointing out what a pile of nonsense it all is?
    These are some really strange ways of saying "I think it's a bit silly".

I have been called "annoying", "rude", "toxic" and other things.
    gee, I wonder why
    Last edited by anon5123; 2019-08-22 at 05:26 PM.

Riiight.

I think you need to re-evaluate the word, because it is clear you don't understand what it means

Jealous seems about right as it is a fear of you or something you love being replaced. People aren’t talking in the way you would like them to or discussing things in ways that you approve of.

What you would like them to be talking about if you could control them is being replaced with other topics.

<snip>
    The length of your replies in this thread is hilarious, particularly for the someone that doesn't apparently care.

Just go away, let people who wish to discuss 'pointless' statistics discuss them. Fill your time with something more productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Imagine going into a thread about something you hate to bitch about it and then when called on it responding with sarcasm.

Do you think this is Reddit? Just fucking leave if you don't want to talk about it.
    Thank you Boomzy, claps for Boomzy on this one.
    #dragoniterocks

Too small, and too skewed to be a really valid statistical sample. The data is made entirely irrelevant when the servers actually launch, and when we see how many people actually start playing. Thus, it is entirely counter intuitive. It is just a case of "I am excited, and want to hype it up even more, because I want to feel I am doing something!" than anything actually relevant.

But hey, why bother with logic when people want to attack someone who basically is just pointing out what a pile of nonsense it all is?

- - - Updated - - -

Keep it coming
    Just making all the assumptions and personal attacks made against me more hilarious
    So you no idea what you're talking about. This kind of inquiry have been used extensively in pservers respecially due to faction balance and they've been pretty accurate.

The only hilarious thing here is that you're showing off your ignorance as if it's a badge of honor, writing lengthy posts talking about how much you don't care about things you don't understand

Hurrah for cherry picking!
    I pointed out TWENTY TWO individual insults and flames from every previous post of yours in this thread.

""""""""""cherry picking""""""""""""

Saying this thread is silly because it is irrelevant and the data is pointless
    "OH MY GOD THIS THREAD IS SHIT AND POINTLESS AND YOU'RE ALL DRINKING KOOL AID REEEEEEE"

really weird way of saying "silly".

But sure, you do you, and keep drinking that Kool-Aid
    Enjoy your ban.

I also really like how, about seven posts ago, you said you were leaving the thread, and yet you keep coming back just to shitpost and insult people.

Last edited by anon5123; 2019-08-22 at 05:33 PM.

shit threads about CLassic

why give a literal fuck about

It is literally the most asinine horseshit, and attempt to try to keep threads and a forum relevant.

nor give the slightest of shits

The data is irrelevant

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck.

some asinine, bullshit thread.

people desperate to try to make a thread out of literally anything.

You are just rambling, finding stuff to rant about, making up useless information

bullshit threads

have the patience of a 5 year old on a sugar high

multiple crap threads

Classic Circle Jerk

any shitty little Discord survey

Maybe you guys should stop drinking each other Kool-Aid,

can't wait to see what appears in the next hour to scrape the barrel even more!

UTTERLY FUCKING POINTLESS

learn to comprehend your own bullshit, because it is hilarious how bad you are at it.

Honestly "Classic Derangement Syndrome" indeed, I mean, you guys are now psychologists also?

Oh ,wait, you created the thread, and just don;t want to admit it is an utter waste of time.

*nods* I get it, you have "'Classic' Self Righteous Indulgence Syndrome" (see, I can make stuff up too!)

There's the list of insults and flames you've made, again. Enjoy the ban

I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore now.

Also, leaving this here: https://i.imgur.com/lbvwbJr.png

Salty salt saltsalt, with a side of salt.
    *whistles innocently*

Or maybe, I can actually type fast, and have nothing better to do at the moment whilst I am waiting for something at work?

But yay! Nice to know you guys get so easily upset over little ol' me. Want me to stop replying, then stop linking me and giving me those notifications! Gives my little old brain a buzz, which according to the psychs in this thread, I so obviously need and crave
    I think here'n lies the problem.

Replied to the survey, but I'ma be playing on Myzrael. Not sure why the survey didn't give the option (for PvE players) that you'll be playing characters on both sides, as that's what I'll be doing and focusing on casual PvE leveling/dungeoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Such animosity!

Mate, the data is irrelevant, because it has had absolutely no input beyond a minuscule sub-group of people, and claiming to be representative of the whole. Even more so when more servers might be launched and free transfers to alleviate the loads. Thus, making anything you compile now, utterly and totally irrelevant.
    Also using PServer data as some kind of representation of real life data (when the sheer scales, product and actual numbers are completely different) just shows a limited understanding of it on your behalf.
    Am loving that you are here insulting, and making personal attacks, when you are literally the guy who comes into multiple threads, and shits on people Amazing
    Pointing out you haven't got the slightest understanding about statistical data isn't a personal attack, it's a simple fact based on your continuous ignorant remarks about the subject.

I also don't shit on people, I shit on the shit people like you say and shove it down their throats
    Last edited by tikcol; 2019-08-22 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    Link to the DATA

Shazzrah Discord owners have been trying to fiddle with the data - https://imgur.com/a/sxwbgzB
    That is just disgusting..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Too small, and too skewed to be a really valid statistical sample. The data is made entirely irrelevant when the servers actually launch, and when we see how many people actually start playing. Thus, it is entirely counter intuitive. It is just a case of "I am excited, and want to hype it up even more, because I want to feel I am doing something!" than anything actually relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep it coming
    Just making all the assumptions and personal attacks made against me more hilarious
    I'm not the one making personal attacks. I really don't care either way, I was just wondering why people speculating bothers you so much.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    Link to the DATA

Shazzrah Discord owners have been trying to fiddle with the data - https://imgur.com/a/sxwbgzB
    I don't get it. I think they are trying to promote one server as the designated one for spaniards? Which one of the servers would end up being anyway. Is there something else going on that's making people mad?
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

"I don't like this thread. I'm going to sit in this thread for five hours and whine about how dumb and pointless it is while viciously insulting everyone in the thread. HAHA TROLLED! I TROLLED YOU ALL! U MAD XD!!!"
    September can't come soon enough.

Good Lord, that is some next level amateur psychologist crap right there, I am afraid.

I am looking forward to CLassic, actually rather a lot. So obviously, I am jealous of my love for Classic being replaced with..Classic? Literally no sense is being made by yourself.
    People aren't talking about naything, they are just extrapolating nonsense, from a nonsensical sample which will be utterly skewed down the line by actual data, and somehow thinking they are intellectually elite because they are linking percentiles from irrelevant data.

Not sure how you grasped "jealousy" from that, but sure, you do you, and please, for the love of all that is Holy, leave the psych stuff to professionals, you're really not very good at it.
    You’re operating at the level of a 5 year old. People aren’t talking about what you think they should be talking about and you’re throwing a tantrum over it.

You’re gushing immaturity, and all because people are having a conversation you aren’t interested in.

Didn't expect for alliance to be losing on most realms.
    Last edited by Khain; 2019-08-22 at 07:33 PM.