Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Aerial View by Zone

Which zones have the best aerial view in your opinion? What zones can you fly through, doing nothing, and still enjoy?

I love Jade Forest.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying down the west coast of Kalimdor in general.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar, but Jade Forest is good too

Lot to like in MoP zones.
    Valley of the Four Winds:

5+ Year Old Account
    Anything in mop. Highmountain is cool too
    yeast

5+ Year Old Account
    Terokkar Forest, with Shattrath at the distance.

It has a feeling of outlandish and ruined place that makes me want to be personally there.

This is really served for "Yo momma"-answer, but I'll just say - whatever in Pandaria, that's place is awesome.

Most of MoP and WoD zones are really great let it be on ground or in the air ♥

7+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria is simply beautiful. Valley o the four winds <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but Pandaria is most likely the gem of it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest and maybe any zones from Pandaria... I honestly felt that continent was built with flying in mind.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Which zones have the best aerial view in your opinion? What zones can you fly through, doing nothing, and still enjoy?

I love Jade Forest.
    The city of Suramar is beautiful, looks like an actual, real city, more than any other capital in the game, though the rest of the zone... meh.

Jade Forest and Valley of Four Winds in MoP are two big ones for me, though I have to give an honorable mention to Grizzly Hills because, while not as beautiful as the aforementioned two, the music makes for GREAT ambiance.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Jade Forest > Valley of the Four Winds > Shadowmoon (WoD) > Storm Peaks > Tiragarde Sound > Howling Fjord > Stormheim (Morning)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria remains my favorite continent in WoW on ground and in the air. Simply a fantastic place from start to finish.

Suramar, though I prefer to go through it along the paths on a ground mount to really drink in the detail. Ride a gondala around the city, it's a freaking spectacle.

Have you ever just stopped and walked around it? Buy some weird exotic foods, get some souvinirs at the gift shop, read the plaques at the zoo?

Take a pick of anything in Pandaria. I'm with you on Jade Forest, OP.

I kinda wish the style of Pandaria had been what Blizzard picked going forward. I miss colorful and vividly non-gritty WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Jade Forest and maybe any zones from Pandaria... I honestly felt that continent was built with flying in mind.
    I get that feeling too. It was so well designed from top to bottom and Jade Forest had so many small details even on the many peaks; little shrines and buildings and statues. Even years after I keep discovering new things.

Apart from Jade Forest I love flying through Suramar and for some reason Crystalsong Forest even if it's small.

Frostfire Ridge for me. Epic sense of scale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand BC still to me is best view then Netherstorm the power plants and the ships with the purpleish sky just does something for me