Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral Capo dei capi's Avatar
    When people say:

"My whole thing is..." - Absolutely cannot stand this phrase. What is so hard about saying "this is what I think" or "my opinion is" or anything of the sort? Also, you hear this most during debates/arguments when people have nothing to actually contribute to push their point of the debate/argument.

"feeling some time/kind of way" - Damn it Rich Homie Quan. You done fuck'd a whole generation with this retarded exclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Why when it is correct?
    no it’s not lol, “American’s” is an egregious gramatical error

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    "infrastructure as code" is the latest in the long line of idiotic sayings that make me want to slap people.

edit:

My favorite though: "the universe meant it to be" or "if it's meant to be, it will happen" comes off as a higher power actually setting your fate up for you, but it's nothing more than a plea for complete absolution from personal responsibility in the decision process.

- - - Updated - - -

A criminal likely came up with this saying.
    my most hated is this stupid trend of everyone typing “edit:”

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    I work in tech support and I can't stand when people say "I don't know anything about computers" as if that excuses them of being an idiot.
    I've always told people who try to act like they're complimenting me that I'm a "tech person" or "techie" that no, you're just been much lazier in your life with learning any of this than I have and now have to rely on other people and act like this is some type of born talent when it's not.

Anything like:
    “The Bible says...”
    “Everyone has gone through this.”
    “Stuff happens “
    “Blowing things out of proportion.”
    “It’s not that deep.”
    “K.”
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Why when it is correct?
    It's not. Note the character in red.

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    "Pleb" - Everyone's a pleb unless born into some sort of royalty or higher class. And I sincerely doubt that toxic shitheads on gaming websites are of higher birth.

"Boys will be boys" - I can't count how many times I heard this saying being used to excuse downright detrimental behaviour and attitudes ranging from light sexual harassment to downright deadly endeavours. My own parents never had this attitude, thank Life.

"Could care less" - Need I say more? If you "could" care less, you haven't reached full apathy towards X yet. It sounds wrong and takes the power out of the point whenever someone uses it. I tend to answer it with "So you do still care? Good to know!".
    Classic WoW is 10% gameplay and 90% talking about "how much better it is than Retail WoW" in in-game chats, Youtube Videos, Twitch or ALL the forums.

"Your English is not good" "Don't worry about it"

Hate those 2.

Anything labeling legitimate critical thinking as "SJW".

Obligatory Video that covers some of the things discussed thus far:

Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2019-08-25 at 02:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning