Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dr dj View Post
    Stoneform racial can remove poison + blind from Rogue in classic wooohooo!!!!!

Time to roll a Dwarf Warrior and farm Rogues for breakfast!!
    It's called baiting out abilities. Rogues' have to do it to Human's with Perception, which is way more dangerous than stone form.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Orc is the best option for Warrior in PvP as rogues will only stun you 75% of the time lol.
    Actually it's much less than that.

All classes have a base 5% chance to resist stuns , baseline.

The orc racial ups that to 30% and if you max 5/5 Iron Will ( which a lot of pvp warriors grab ) it gives you an additional 15%, totaling at 45%.

Rogues will only stun you 55% of the time, that's about half the time, can you imagine how fucking op orc is for warriors ? poor rogues.

You guys obviously dont know how dependant warriors are on gear, without godly gear the warrior will die every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Actually it's much less than that.

All classes have a base 5% chance to resist stuns , baseline.

The orc racial ups that to 30% and if you max 5/5 Iron Will ( which a lot of pvp warriors grab ) it gives you an additional 15%, totaling at 45%.

Rogues will only stun you 55% of the time, that's about half the time, can you imagine how fucking op orc is for warriors ? poor rogues.
    I was just going with the racial, but that is even better hahaha.

I was a ganking UD rogue all thru Vanilla. I hated seeing warriors, and being so weak to warriors(my perception) is the reason I'm considering warrior for Classic. Had to have the perfect setup and cds to win. I felt like Warriors loved seeing rogues and actively hunted them. My rogue was strong with the gank, but mainly due to the element of surprise and long cooldowns that I would always have up before I initiated. Getting caught out in the open was usually a bad time, and they have a lot of potential if played like the Roguecraft videos maybe, but I always felt a little weak compared to most other classes when I couldn't create an advantage using stealth. DPS was great. May just be my perception though. It's been a long time.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-08-23 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    The stuns are over? oh sweet summerchild
    lol yeah.

Someone never played vanilla.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Rofl there's people who really think rogue players are gonna fight them if their HP is high enough to survive the first ambush. You're hilarious. Rogues are gonna stalk you for hours if they have to and will only attack when they know for a fact they will finish you before you're allowed to fight back. The coward mentality.
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    What. Nothing changed with diminishing returns for Rogues between those patches. Rogues always had diminishing returns on their spells and abilities.
    I never got the meme about “no diminishing returns in Vanilla”. Stun locks exist and they are easy to perform assuming you don’t get resisted.
    I never said anything about diminishing returns.

Rogues cannot "stunlock" with a 2-second stun that can only be used while stealthed, and a 2-5 second stun that has a 20 second cooldown.

cheapshot is 4 seconds, 5 point kidney is 6 seconds, cheapshot = 2cp, backstab x2 = 4cp, warrior unstunned, turns to you, gouge, backstab, 5cp, kidneyshot = 6 seconds, 2-3x backstab, evis or slice and dice, vanish, cheap shot, this stun might be reduced, but long enough to backstab once again, 3cp, kidney or evis, blind wait for combat to drop, restealth, cheapshot etc. if you time it right the warrior won't be able to do much but you will have zero cds left.

Most rogues will only open on you if your low hp or fighting mobs. Still i think warriors is one of the best classes to counter rogues, and bm hunters perhaps as they have the toolkit for it.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Excuse a warrior noobie, what is the "fap macro" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    /jerk jerk

Free Action Potion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not familiar with the macro, but the reference is to Free Action Potion.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dr dj View Post
    9 times out of 10 warrior beats rogue easy. Go watch old videos please. bye
    joined date: Aug 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Rofl there's people who really think rogue players are gonna fight them if their HP is high enough to survive the first ambush. You're hilarious. Rogues are gonna stalk you for hours if they have to and will only attack when they know for a fact they will finish you before you're allowed to fight back. The coward mentality.
    I find it funny that the LITERALLY play style of an "assassin " archetype is a " Cowards Mentality"

What a man-child lol

Thats like me saying "Warriors use big swords to crush there opponents , a Real small dick mentality ."

No you idiot, thats called being a WARRIOR.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Protocoaxke View Post
    I find it funny that the LITERALLY play style of an "assassin " archetype is a " Cowards Mentality"

What a man-child lol

Thats like me saying "Warriors use big swords to crush there opponents , a Real small dick mentality ."

No you idiot, thats called being a WARRIOR.
    "
    "being a coward is okay because that's the class fantasy!"

yikes

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "being a coward is okay because that's the class fantasy!"

yikes
    You realize the other option is suicide...correct? Facing a warrior head on.

Quote Originally Posted by grimbo View Post
    My human rogue will have a field day farming undead rogues. Weapon expertise racial vs your immune to fear haha.

Good luck pal.
    Weapon racial only counts in pve.