Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by grimbo View Post
    My human rogue will have a field day farming undead rogues. Weapon expertise racial vs your immune to fear haha.

    Good luck pal.
    Weapon racial only counts in pve.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    requires a lot of skill to kite a warrior.

    Male Tauren warriors (supposedly) cant be kited because they dont have a "deadzone"
    You must be in LESS than 8 yards away from the warrior to not be intercepted.

    Extremely difficult and not even sure if possible against a Tauren.

    EDIT: Maybe with evasion you can prevent hamstring and kite...if you dont get stunned with intercept.
    It's possible because it's just auto-attacks that have increased range on taurens, not yellows. No rend, no hamstring. You still just stun them, stab away, gouge, re-stealth and repeat.

    Regardless, a skilled rogue will 100% kill any warrior on the planet 1 on 1, completly regardless of gear or RNG. Orcs can be annoying, but nothing beyond that. I know this because i did this back in vanilla. Doesnt matter if the warrior i'm duelling is a high-warlord orc or a naxx geared tauren tank, and i'm just in greens and blues, i'll still win.
    Last edited by Grimreaper; 2019-08-23 at 08:55 PM.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    It's possible because it's just auto-attacks that have increased range on taurens, not yellows.
    I hope this is true thanks for sharing, ill have to test it out

    Doesnt matter if the warrior i'm duelling is a high-warlord orc or a naxx geared tauren tank, and i'm just in greens and blues, i'll still win.
    Its that easy uh? Humm...must wait to see if true for me.

  4. #64
    Dreadlord Hashtronaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Gates of Erebor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You pop a fap and stone form on blind and that rogue is going to squirm like a little piggie. Just make sure not to play a night elf warrior so people don't make fun of you
    What’s this “fap” or “fap macro” everyone keeps mentioning?
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Kernel Sander

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    What’s this “fap” or “fap macro” everyone keeps mentioning?
    Free Action Potion
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    What’s this “fap” or “fap macro” everyone keeps mentioning?
    Makes you immune to all slows, stun and immobilize effects. Doesn't remove them though.

    If you want to remove them you need a living action potion that also makes you immune to the same stuff for 5 seconds after removing.

    Rogues still have gouge but if you are in berserker stance you can use berserker rage to become immune or remove gouge. It also removes the CC from the engeneering helmet. Plenty of people don't know about that one.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "being a coward is okay because that's the class fantasy!"

    yikes
    LOL i main a lock

  8. #68
    Pandaren Monk Ralqadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Wandering Hydaelyn.
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    If your goal is to kill rogues then just go Orc Warlock. Soul Link with Void Walker makes you ridiculously tanky and rogues have no way to counter DoTs.
    Yeah, BC was hard times when they got cloak.

    It really changed my opinion on rogues, not to mention Mace spec Adrenaline rush preparation build..... *Shudder*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

  9. #69
    Mechagnome CrawlFromThePit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    The Depths Bellow
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by Protocoaxke View Post
    I find it funny that the LITERALLY play style of an "assassin " archetype is a " Cowards Mentality"

    What a man-child lol

    Thats like me saying "Warriors use big swords to crush there opponents , a Real small dick mentality ."

    No you idiot, thats called being a WARRIOR.
    "
    It's not the same at all. Having a big sword changes nothing to the playstyle, mentality or attitude, it's just appearance. Now if the sword actually bumped your character all over the place when you get hit and it disrupted you, yeah, maybe you would have a point, bu the big sword does nothing more than your daggers. However, being able to disappear AT WILL and stop your opponents from being allowed to play the game for a retarded amount of time, now THAT'S ridiculously cheap and coward.

    Your point has been objectively proven wrong. Better luck next time.
    Cure cancer, delete factions.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    It's not the same at all. Having a big sword changes nothing to the playstyle, mentality or attitude, it's just appearance. Now if the sword actually bumped your character all over the place when you get hit and it disrupted you, yeah, maybe you would have a point, bu the big sword does nothing more than your daggers. However, being able to disappear AT WILL and stop your opponents from being allowed to play the game for a retarded amount of time, now THAT'S ridiculously cheap and coward.

    Your point has been objectively proven wrong. Better luck next time.
    What a load of shit, haha GLad you were banned.

    You are trying to add in a physics engines when that was never part of the discussion . " Sword knocking enemies around" Get the fuck out of here. You want it to be relativistic than 1 big as sword to the face, or a dagger in the back should drop you. so it looks like "Your point has been objectively proven wrong. Better luck next time" kid

    - - - Updated - - -

    Agreed , Mace spec rogue in BC was WAY worse than classic 1.12 rogue. YES some patches with out DR and stuff made it worse but if you compare those two rogues. BC rogue takes the cake every time.

  11. #71
    "Haha I've stoneformed your Blind and bleeds!"

    *gouge*
    *run away*
    *re-enter stealth*

    How's that CD treating ya buddy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •