10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - September 24th

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - September 24th, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Balance
        • Resolved an issue that could cause Starlord (Talent) to not grant a player Haste when casting Starfall.

Items
    • Fixed an issue that caused Warlords of Draenor Timewalking rewards to be created at a lower item level than intended.

Quests
    • Players must now earn the achievements The Circle of Stars (defeat Za’qul and Queen Azshara on any difficulty) and Veteran of the Fourth War (complete the War Campaign) before being eligible to accept “Whispers of N’Zoth”.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented players from progressing on “Traitors In Our Midst” if their encounter with Eitrigg was reset.
    • Reduced Eitrigg’s health by 10% and the time between his Blood Ravager casts.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented eligible players from receiving “A Bolt from the Blue”.
    • Players should now be able to accept “Vengeance or Survival” from Lorna in Gilneas City.
    • Resolved an issue where Firelands raid bosses did not grant credit towards the quest “Heart of Flame.”

yeah, some nerfs have been done too.
    Deepcoral pod only work on nazjatar now.
    The entry to the mechagon rumble chest dismount you
    There are other minors change but don't see anything notewhorthy for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players must now earn the achievements The Circle of Stars (defeat Za’qul and Queen Azshara on any difficulty) and Veteran of the Fourth War (complete the War Campaign) before being eligible to accept “Whispers of N’Zoth”.
    Nothing worthwhile from that short chain anyway, so I won't be bothering with LFR on any of my alts.

Quality of life improvement : the shitty giant from the tank goemlin follower do not make you/keep you on combat when fighting. Good ridance.

10+ Year Old Account
    So sit in a 50 minute LFR queue or I can't see the story? Okay then I guess I won't see the story

Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    Quality of life improvement : the shitty giant from the tank goemlin follower do not make you/keep you on combat when fighting. Good ridance.

Not only that it also pulls random mobs around were it spawns, its buggy and annoying as hell especially in small areas or places of high mob numbers it always puts you in combat with mobs you didn't want. IMO there should be a way to turn these Follower skills off or not passive like pet skills, just bad design with very little thought and testing......as usual

On a whole personally patch brought nothing but more issues, overhyped content patch which is seriously underwhelming.
    Last edited by Elevenmad; 2019-09-25 at 10:40 PM.