Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Short question since the ingame calendar does not show it: When is the next Darkmoon Faire starting? August 1st or August 8th? [edit]september obviously[/edit]

Thanks!
    1. yes it does show on the calender
    2. first sunday of every month, always has, always will

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm pretty sure, the official start day is "The sunday before the first monday of the month", which means it can start the very last day of a month, if monday is the 1st.
    no, that is literally not how it works, and never has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. yes it does show on the calender
    2. first sunday of every month, always has, always will
    1. Well no, it doesn't as you can see on the screenshot in this thread. If it indeed shows for you perhaps it's an issue for calendars starting the week on mondays and the algorithm is just as confused as I, or they simply forgot to add the dates to the EU version in general.

2. Thanks

Looks like they updated the ingame calendar and indeed the DMF does NOT start on September 1st but on September 8th, which sucks because then I'm on vaccation and will miss the profession buff for my last 5 engi levels.