Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    MDI was a badly thought out concept to "capitalize" on Esports. Its boring and bland, and its unfun to watch.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    PvE isn't the reason people don't watch it. The world race rakes in way more viewers in between all the Method/Redbull streamers.

They don't watch it because watching people do the same dungeons we've been doing for a year now just isn't entertaining.
    I don't think world first race can be categorized as esport my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    I don't think world first race can be categorized as esport my friend.
    You implied that the lack of interest of the MDI was because it was PvE.

That is incorrect, my friend.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-08-29 at 04:08 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    PvE isn't the reason people don't watch it. The world race rakes in way more viewers in between all the Method/Redbull streamers.

They don't watch it because watching people do the same dungeons we've been doing for a year now just isn't entertaining.
    The world race is more interesting because there's actually a struggle, there's a process of developing and perfecting a strat, MDI starts resembling more and more some robotic runs with copy pasta setups and barely anyone ever wiping. I had more fun watching that Chinese Blood DK have to solo Rokmora on MDI#1 because people kept wiping or that Seat of Triumvirate run where a team got stuck for 1 hour (MDI#2), because that was actually hilarious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The world race is more interesting because there's actually a struggle, there's a process of developing and perfecting a strat, MDI starts resembling more and more some robotic runs with copy pasta setups and barely anyone ever wiping. I had more fun watching that Chinese Blood DK have to solo Rokmora on MDI#1 because people kept wiping or that Seat of Triumvirate run where a team got stuck for 1 hour (MDI#2), because that was actually hilarious to watch.
    U shouldve watched mdi east then, on some maps teams had 40+ deaths before the end, aswell as variation in comps. Proper fun to watch.

Method EU currently playing with blood dk-disc-2 hunters. Looks like they want to have some fun after months playing roughly the same setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    U shouldve watched mdi east then, on some maps teams had 40+ deaths before the end, aswell as variation in comps. Proper fun to watch.
    Well the USARMY team is trying at 37 deaths and not even on the 3rd boss in Waycrest Manor.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!