Thread: This amuses me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=127129/grozgore

    So it was added in BfA. It is just being complained about now. The streamer wants it to be a humanoid when it is already a humanoid. Click bait and manufactured drama to get likes/hits.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  2. #42
    How incredibly insecure. Most people are flattered when Blizzard decides to add a reference to them in the game.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/List_of_po...es_in_Warcraft

  3. #43
    Who..? Blizzard should just keep their meming to themselves, can't offend these kind of people that way and the game stays clean of all this rubbish. Well if it is even him.. given the naming conventions..

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at all the people in here teasing this dude about his appearance.

    I'd love to see what the majority of the people on this forum look like, would be fucking hilarious.

    Everyone is a hero behind a keyboard.
    The difference is we are not complaining to Blizzard about a mob with a somewhat similar name in an attempt to gain views for our Twitch channel after previously praising Blizzard about the very same mob.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  5. #45
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vineland, Cumberland, NJ, USA
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    https://www.dexerto.com/entertainmen...aracter-950225

    I do hope they keep adding more to remind all the streamers about the reality of who they really are. Ideally all in a dungeon where they can be farmed over and over. It would be very cathartic for the playerbase as a whole
    dudes a fucking idiot because that's not a troll its a trogg, and that seems like a randomly generated name as far as troggs go

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Oh I never said this YouTube guy wasn't being a douchebag, he definitely is. Rather talking about all the keyboards warriors in here teasing his appearance.
    What keyboard warriors? There is maybe one person here talking about his appearance from what I can tell. Is there another thread on this on mmo-champion?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    What keyboard warriors? There is maybe one person here talking about his appearance from what I can tell. Is there another thread on this on mmo-champion?
    I haven't seen such a comment either. I guess this guy gets his kick being a "keyboard warrior" against "keyboard warriors"? Idk.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at all the people in here teasing this dude about his appearance.

    I'd love to see what the majority of the people on this forum look like, would be fucking hilarious.

    Everyone is a hero behind a keyboard.
    Including yourself I guess.

    Thing is, he actually looks like a trogg

  9. #49
    I just can never have respect for people who make a big deal out of something they find out about a year late.
    Its just not something I can ever care about, honestly.

    I have no idea why Blizzard decided to make a reference to him though.
    Just remove it and be done with it.
    He has done nothing for WoW.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    I just can never have respect for people who make a big deal out of something they find out about a year late.
    Its just not something I can ever care about, honestly.

    I have no idea why Blizzard decided to make a reference to him though.
    Just remove it and be done with it.
    He has done nothing for WoW.
    He already knew about it. Deleted a tweet recognizing it that was made a year ago.

    You know, this trogg's name reminded me of a name I'd heard before in passing. I knew nothing about it other than the vague feeling that whatever it was was a dumpster fire.

  11. #51
    I can't believe this is a thing lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •