Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account

I don't care what you say Vanilla Purists!

I will play WoW Classic!
    I will use any addons that I want!
    I will play in my own style... more friendly or less friendly, it will be my style!
    I will follow my rules and Blizzard rules... and not your purist vanilla bullshit rules!

What I want to say is only this... I pay a subscription to play the game as I enjoy!
    I won't let your "Purism" to interfere with my play pleasure of my own game/subscription!

Get a life Vanilla Purists, because you can't control me, my computer or my subscription!

"For the Horde!" and "For the WoW Classic"-> I say this because wow classic isn't only a cause of yours [I have sign also the Nostalrius Petition].
    Last edited by ploki; 2019-08-25 at 09:51 PM.

You're at an 8, I need you at about a 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the blog post.

C'mon guys, only need to hold on for another 24 hours, or 30 if you're on a full server, keep it together, save it for tomorrow.
    /s

Oh look, this thread again!
    You may now kiss the ring.

relax
    breathe
    its gonna be ok

3+ Year Old Account
    Actually you will end up following the prevailing server rules. Your behavior, your attitude, and your reputation will dictate where you are guilded or guilded at all, who will group with you and a great many other things. Solo play pauses at the dungeon entrance and ends completely at 60. Classic is a community focused game, but good luck with that attitude.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iDruid View Post
    Actually you will end up following the prevailing server rules. Your behavior, your attitude, and your reputation will dictate where you are guilded or guilded at all, who will group with you and a great many other things. Solo play pauses at the dungeon entrance and ends completely at 60. Classic is a community focused game, but good luck with that attitude.
    My friend, that is your own opinion... you don't even know me to tell anything about my future inside the game!

As you should, it shouldn't be up to anyone else but you to dictate how to play the game.. Within reason of course.

This is the truth. lol.

There's no name changes, you can't buy a boost and hit 120 in a few hours, you don't have server transfers either.

Reputation is e v e r y t h i n g

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ploki View Post
    I will play WoW Classic!
    I will use any addons that I want!
    I will play in my own style... more friendly or less friendly, it will be my style!
    I will follow my rules and Blizzard rules... and not your purist vanilla bullshit rules!

What I want to say is only this... I pay a subscription to play the game as I enjoy!
    I won't let your "Purism" to interfere with my play pleasure of my own game/subscription!

Get a life Vanilla Purists, because you can't control me, my computer or my subscription!

"For the Horde!" and "For the WoW Classic"-> I say this because wow classic isn't only a cause of yours [I have sign also the Nostalrius Petition].
    Hey, look at that guy, give him a chocolate medal.

This is not really a place for the blog posts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

He shows signs of being able to think for himself tho, something that's rare these days

10+ Year Old Account
    Let him realize that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And why do you think your opinion is worth sharing OP?

Also can you post a pic of your face because ive always imagined what people like you look like, i just want some proof.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnastyr View Post
    And why do you think your opinion is worth sharing OP?

Also can you post a pic of your face because ive always imagined what people like you look like, i just want some proof.
    - Ignored - (sorry, i am not here to duel with you)
    Last edited by ploki; 2019-08-25 at 10:14 PM.

I'm not the only one who had a lot of coffee today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ploki View Post
    My friend, that is your own opinion... you don't even know me to tell anything about my future inside the game!
    He doesn't have to know you. He only has to know the game. Your rules don't mean shit. There were plenty of people in Vanilla who thought 'I can do what I want, bitch.' They all ended the same way.

A) Change their character name and prey noone notices

B) Quit playing.

It will be the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Thank you for the blog post.

C'mon guys, only need to hold on for another 24 hours, or 30 if you're on a full server, keep it together, save it for tomorrow.
    All servers are full unless you want an RP server.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    He doesn't have to know you. He only has to know the game. Your rules don't mean shit. There were plenty of people in Vanilla who thought 'I can do what I want, bitch.' They all ended the same way.

A) Change their character name and prey noone notices

B) Quit playing.

It will be the same for you.
    You are so funny! LOL
    Now I believe in GOD, because you are his profet!
    Last edited by ploki; 2019-08-26 at 03:18 AM.