Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by iDruid View Post
    Actually you will end up following the prevailing server rules. Your behavior, your attitude, and your reputation will dictate where you are guilded or guilded at all, who will group with you and a great many other things. Solo play pauses at the dungeon entrance and ends completely at 60. Classic is a community focused game, but good luck with that attitude.
    I love how people say shit like this, thinking this was how it worked in classic the first time.

    Newsflash: It didn't. Sure, perhaps there was a handful of people who gave a shit about this "Don't group with X, because he's Y" bullshit, but the rest of the playerbase couldn't care less about the minorities needs to measure their own.. you know what by thinking they have some sort of power over people.

    Get real. People like you and those I've mentioned are the people who means the least in this game, in retail or in classic. Insignificant.

  2. #22
    Well OP - you obviously do care what people say, otherwise why post a thread allowing other people to 'say' ?

    I didn't get to raid in Vanilla because it was elitist - I imagine I won't raid in Classic for the same reason.

    Still going to enjoy reliving the journey - because after all, that's what this is all about.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I love how people say shit like this, thinking this was how it worked in classic the first time.

    Newsflash: It didn't. Sure, perhaps there was a handful of people who gave a shit about this "Don't group with X, because he's Y" bullshit, but the rest of the playerbase couldn't care less about the minorities needs to measure their own.. you know what by thinking they have some sort of power over people.

    Get real. People like you and those I've mentioned are the people who means the least in this game, in retail or in classic. Insignificant.
    I like this post a lot. I've had people legitimately and sincerely argue with me that in Classic people didn't play the game and do certain tasks for the reward but just for the fun of doing it, and that explicitly doing something for the sake of getting a reward was a "modern gamer mindset that didn't exist". The purist revisionism is reaching hysterical levels.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by iDruid View Post
    Actually you will end up following the prevailing server rules. Your behavior, your attitude, and your reputation will dictate where you are guilded or guilded at all, who will group with you and a great many other things. Solo play pauses at the dungeon entrance and ends completely at 60. Classic is a community focused game, but good luck with that attitude.
    ??? you do plenty of things solo at 60. Is this satire?

  5. #25
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Difference of opinion = trolling
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by ploki View Post
    I don't care what you say Vanilla Purists!
    I will play WoW Classic!
    I will use any addons that I want!
    I will play in my own style... more friendly or less friendly, it will be my style!
    I will follow my rules and Blizzard rules... and not your purist vanilla bullshit rules!

    What I want to say is only this... I pay a subscription to play the game as I enjoy!
    I won't let your "Purism" to interfere with my play pleasure of my own game/subscription!

    Get a life Vanilla Purists, because you can't control me, my computer or my subscription!

    "For the Horde!" and "For the WoW Classic"-> I say this because wow classic isn't only a cause of yours [I have sign also the Nostalrius Petition].
    having trouble deciding if this is bait or if you are actually this dumb

  6. #26
    Bloodsail Admiral Whitedragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Definitely not behind you
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    This is the truth. lol.

    There's no name changes, you can't buy a boost and hit 120 in a few hours, you don't have server transfers either.

    Reputation is e v e r y t h i n g
    ehh not entirely true, trolls where still able to form dungeon groups of their own without to much fuss and BG's gave 0 credit to server "rep" when they qued you in.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by iDruid View Post
    Actually you will end up following the prevailing server rules. Your behavior, your attitude, and your reputation will dictate where you are guilded or guilded at all, who will group with you and a great many other things. Solo play pauses at the dungeon entrance and ends completely at 60. Classic is a community focused game, but good luck with that attitude.
    Typical of the toxic attitude that is so pervasive in Classic. Do it our way or not at all. At least in BFA you're allowed to follow your own end game. People need to remember that there were far more people who didn't adhere to to the arbitrary standard of community that these forums have set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  8. #28
    Queen of Cake Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    13,166
    There is no point to this thread. There's nothing to discuss here. Feel free to add your thoughts on Classic in already existing threads.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •