questing in orc starting area?

at what level can an undead and a tauren get quests in orc starting area? can they even get all the quests? i dont wanna travel the world and no quests (on classic )

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting zone? At lvl 1. Just outside the starting zone? Like lvl 5.

I'd do all the starting area to 6 at the very minimum. Best option is finishing Tirisfal Glade and get to 11-12, then join Orcs and Trolls and start the Barrens together.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can technically go there at level 1 and pick up the quests but I would recommend NOT doing that as your class quests require you to go back to Brill and Undercity. You can't pick up your class quests from other races.

Complete the starting area, without a doubt.

You can get to 6 in your starting area (you'll have to grind a bit, but in Vanilla, literally everything is aggro above level 4 so yeah) get to 6 and you're good to go. Go to Durotar and hit 11 or 12, and then into the Barrens!

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    You can technically go there at level 1 and pick up the quests but I would recommend NOT doing that as your class quests require you to go back to Brill and Undercity. You can't pick up your class quests from other races.
    what level are the class quests? level 5 good to leave or shall i wait till 10?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dorus View Post
    what level are the class quests? level 5 good to leave or shall i wait till 10?
    They vary by class but you will have at least one at 10 and possibly one before that too.