Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    this is the thread to talk about who will get the first to level 60 in wow classic

asmongold etc all seem out of the race already

i currently see some path of exile players that show promising results (for example alkaizer)

thoughts?
    who cares its been done. /end thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I absolutely understand people like these races and want to try to get a personal achievement of reaching a world first goal.

But some people, including me, has wished and waited for Blizzard to create these servers for 13 years (since the release of TBC I already missed vanilla), and when we finally have it, they rush through it and miss the experience? To me, while I can understand it, it's still madness :P
    Miss the experience? They get the experience they want, which is a race... The fault is thinking people should experience a game like you want it to be experienced. That's just projecting and tbh I don't even get why anyone would care how someone else want their experience to be in a game when it doesn't revolve them.

Why does it matter if they play or don't play like you think it's supposed to be played?

My server has a guy that was 26 when i logged off last night, but he's probably much higher at this point

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    who cares its been done. /end thread.
    CLASSIC world first haven't been done, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    My server has a guy that was 26 when i logged off last night, but he's probably much higher at this point
    Before I went to bed 9 hours ago there was a hunter that was 35 or something.

So currently the tops are all hunters? Then you check method's stream and nobody is playing hunter, so weird lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    CLASSIC world first haven't been done, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Before I went to bed 9 hours ago there was a hunter that was 35 or something.
    Name it what u want its been done. You can call it server firsts that the only thing that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Name it what u want its been done. You can call it server firsts that the only thing that's true.
    Yes, world first has been done. Classic world first hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    classics first worlds first happened 14 years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Was about to say that... Seens silly to call some of these stuff "world first".
    Such smart, useful comments. Bet you're proud of them.

We really could use a mod to come and snip all those comment trying to derail the tread...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited that I'm playing on Skeram NA and its the server with the potential world firsts, all the highest levelers are from the same guild: Onslaught

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    classics first worlds first happened 14 years ago
    Forum Mods. Would it be possible to start banning people like this from just the classic part of the forum?

Everytime someone tries to create topics that some of us care about, it gets flooded by semi pointless posters like this one.

Like we do understand that they dont view this the way some of us does. We got the point. But they refuse to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    Why race? Enjoy the experience. THAT is Vanilla (Atleast that's what I've been told) People need to learn that no everything is a race. And those who do race to it will probably quit right after. It's like racing to do MC and Ony. Just have fun with the game.
    People need to accept other peoples way of playing
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2019-08-28 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    I'm excited that I'm playing on Skeram NA and its the server with the potential world firsts, all the highest levelers are from the same guild: Onslaught
    Is Fowtini playing?

I'm following the Worlds First Race on a server per server pov at this point, since there was such a large difference between when people could play.

The EU servers for example didnt get the queue time upgrade at the same time as the US servers. Think it was something like 12 hours later.

Apparently there is a level 43 mage on a chinese server and a few mages 40+ on soda's server
    @ClassicPeon you can try tagging Splenda, MoanaLisa, GothamCity, they are the mods for this part of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    In my book Classic is NOT vanilla.The experience people get when trying to relive is different and many things are changed in classic compared to Vanilla.So it is normal to go for world 1st.What is there to not understand?Your statement is just strange.Of course there will exist world 1st.This is not Vanilla it is classic as the title said.
    So by your book Classic is totally diffrent and new game just because it started on a diffrent patch? I wonder if people know why does it start on 1.12. I thought people wanted to re-experience Vanilla with Classic servers. It seems also that many people in this thread are using terms Classic and Vanilla as synonims. Who's wrong you or them? Community really should make up their mind about this because it looks like you're using one term or another when it is convinient. When we're talking about World First: "herp derp it's Classic you morons"! When we're commenting on the game experience: "This is Vanilla, it's about the journey". It's one or another.

And excuse me but most things that I am reading here are something along the lines "This is exactly how it was 15 years ago, it feels so amazing/terrible". Where is this diffrent experience you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by greatmefisto View Post
    So by your book Classic is totally diffrent and new game just because it started on a diffrent patch? I wonder if people know why does it start on 1.12. I thought people wanted to re-experience Vanilla with Classic servers. It seems also that many people in this thread are using terms Classic and Vanilla as synonims. Who's wrong you or them? Community really should make up their mind about this because it looks like you're using one term or another when it is convinient. When we're talking about World First: "herp derp it's Classic you morons"! When we're commenting on the game experience: "This is Vanilla, it's about the journey". It's one or another.

And excuse me but most things that I am reading here are something along the lines "This is exactly how it was 15 years ago, it feels so amazing/terrible". Where is this diffrent experience you are talking about?
    Your problem here is that you put everyone in the same boat. Understand that every single person is different, wants different things from this game and formulates different opinions about it. So because 1 guy wrote something on these forums about his experience on how classic should be compared to vanilla, it doesnt mean his opinion is the base opinion for everyone else who also enjoys/plays classic.

With this in mind, you should have the answer to your question
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2019-08-28 at 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Haosmash View Post
    alkaizer gonna be first
    seems he's behind 5 levels to for example

https://www.twitch.tv/ahmpy

so im not sure
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Forum Mods. Would it be possible to start banning people like this from just the classic part of the forum?

Everytime someone tries to create topics that some of us care about, it gets flooded by semi pointless posters like this one.

Like we do understand that they dont view this the way some of us does. We got the point. But they refuse to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

People need to accept other peoples way of playing

Everytime someone tries to create topics that are about things that have already happened, it gets flooded by semi pointless posters like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    seems he's behind 5 levels to for example

https://www.twitch.tv/ahmpy

so im not sure
    Are there any method guys participating in the front part of this race?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time someone will reach level 60 on the 1.13 (dubbed Classic) client with its realms and ruleset. It's legit enough entertainment in watching this competition.