Differences between F2P and Preferred/Subscribed SWTOR

OK, with a new computer rig i tried SWTOR as F2P. From the start, finding restrictions on F2P characters is fairly annoying, but i haven't found a single piece of info where all the differences between Subscribed, Preferred and F2P are being recited with detail. Managed to level to 13, but i discover restrictions as i move further, instead of knowing them all beforehand, so i can decide whether to go Sub or Pref. If they are vague about this intentionally, so to "force" (pun intended) me buying Cartel Coins or a Sub, too bad i won't bait. Already angered with all those little orange buttons (Unlock with Cartel Coins) in my UI.

subscription opens everything up. every issue you're having will disappear. the cartel coins are used for mogs, mounts, opening up more bag space and bank space (in game credits will do that too, and you will get plenty enough credits while leveling).

personally, it's worth it if you want to play. i paid for 2 months at the beginning of august. i will be buying more time when my time is up

i would say it's very similar to going from FREE TO PLAY to PAYING FOR THE GAME...

oh and you get all the expansions with a sub, and the one coming next month too.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2019-08-27 at 12:08 PM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Timothyalexeyeva View Post
    OK, with a new computer rig i tried SWTOR as F2P. From the start, finding restrictions on F2P characters is fairly annoying, but i haven't found a single piece of info where all the differences between Subscribed, Preferred and F2P are being recited with detail. Managed to level to 13, but i discover restrictions as i move further, instead of knowing them all beforehand, so i can decide whether to go Sub or Pref. If they are vague about this intentionally, so to "force" (pun intended) me buying Cartel Coins or a Sub, too bad i won't bait. Already angered with all those little orange buttons (Unlock with Cartel Coins) in my UI.
    Subbing for one month unlocks all current content permanently AND makes you a preferred customer, removing several restrictions.

It also only takes like 30 seconds of google search to find the differences between F2P, Preferred and Sub.