Trollbane EU Vanilla Players & Others - Back for Classic?

Primarily looking for oldschool players from Trollbane EU to perhaps experience the magic classic journey with again, maybe on the same server?
    My BattleTag: Soldado#1807

Dont hesitate to share some Vanilla WoW experiences! Realm, Player names, Class/Race & Memorable events!

TROLLBANE EU
    Where i played: Started on Burning Blade & Stormscale, migrated to Trollbane (EU) Where my World of Warcraft journey began for real.

My name: Soldado - Human Paladin - Field Marshal - Trollbane EU

Guild: ONIX - Cleared all the way from Molten Core to Naxxramas

Started leveling alone not knowing anyone except some IRL mates untill i grouped up with ONIX while leveling in the dungeon Zul'Farrak (Tanaris). After that i joined the guild and stayed during whole Vanilla & into TBC where we cleared pretty much everything. Also used to mostly gank a lot in Tyr's Hand (Eastern Plaguelands) and ofcourse in Blackrock Mountain. Always ran around in Tier 2 Judgement gear or in a mix of Marshal/AQ gear with Ashkandi the 2-handed sword from Blackwing Lair. Dueling outside of Ironforge/Orgrimmar was a big time consumer too. Used to play with one of the strongest PvP Premade groups on Alliance side battling it out with Hordes premades. What also was so unique about Trollbane was the Stranglethorn Vale Arena battles, 3v3 and 5v5. Which was setup & organized by both factions.

Video about PVP at Gurubashi Arena: Trollbane EU PVP on Youtube.

Alliance Players (Mostly PvP):

Flidripp - Gnome Mage (Crazy skilled Mage, always dueling outside of Ironforge)

Zig - Dwarf Warrior

Misscraftee - Elf Warrior

Alexandrus - Elf Warrior

Zandra - Human Paladin

Maedhros - Elf Warrior

Paopao - Human Mage

Garri - Elf Rogue

Isehjar - Human Warrior

Izaak - Human Warrior

Casmo - Human Priest

Supremo - Human Paladin (Guild leader of ONIX)

Wadbasher - Human Paladin (Hardcore raider in ONIX & a good friend)

Horde Players (Mostly PvP):

Wrothag - Orc Warrior

Monamie - UD Priest

Holma - Troll Shaman

Cetharel - Orc Warlock

Muji - UD Rogue (Annoying as fuck btw :P always ganked each other)

Kaasje - Orc Shaman

Fansir - Orc Shaman

Freezeland - Tauren Druid (Best Flag Carrier ever)

Schoolgirl - UD Rogue

Warfrog - UD Mage

Korben - ?

Enyx - UD Rogue

Kanoxx - UD Rogue

Frogdolina - UD mage (Sick fire mage)

Psyko - Orc Warrior

Bruise - Orc Warrior (Guild leader of DIE if i remember correct?)

Guilds:

Onix

Somnium

Denial

No Surrender

Orion

Blood Pressure

Horde:

DIE (Death in Excess)

Thundercats (Biggest gankfest whenever we tried to raid :P)

Sultans of Swing

Thats all i can remember for now! A lot of players i certainly missed out that by seeing their name again will probably ring a bell.
    Last edited by Soldado; 2019-08-28 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldado View Post
    Primarily looking for oldschool players from Trollbane EU to perhaps experience the magic classic journey with again, maybe on the same server?
    My BattleTag: Soldado#1807

Dont hesitate to share some Vanilla WoW experiences! Realm, Player names, Class/Race & Memorable events!

TROLLBANE EU
    Where i played: Started on Burning Blade & Stormscale, migrated to Trollbane (EU) Where my World of Warcraft journey began for real.

My name: Soldado - Human Paladin - Field Marshal - Trollbane EU

Guild: ONIX - Cleared all the way from Molten Core to Naxxramas

Started leveling alone not knowing anyone except some IRL mates untill i grouped up with ONIX while leveling in the dungeon Zul'Farrak (Tanaris). After that i joined the guild and stayed during whole Vanilla & into TBC where we cleared pretty much everything. Also used to mostly gank a lot in Tyr's Hand (Eastern Plaguelands) and ofcourse in Blackrock Mountain. Always ran around in Tier 2 Judgement gear or in a mix of Marshal/AQ gear with Ashkandi the 2-handed sword from Blackwing Lair. Dueling outside of Ironforge/Orgrimmar was a big time consumer too. Used to play with one of the strongest PvP Premade groups on Alliance side battling it out with Hordes premades. What also was so unique about Trollbane was the Stranglethorn Vale Arena battles, 3v3 and 5v5. Which was setup & organized by both factions.

Video about PVP at Gurubashi Arena: Trollbane EU PVP on Youtube.

Alliance Players (Mostly PvP):

Flidripp - Gnome Mage (Crazy skilled Mage, always dueling outside of Ironforge)

Zig - Dwarf Warrior

Misscraftee - Elf Warrior

Alexandrus - Elf Warrior

Zandra - Human Paladin

Maedhros - Elf Warrior

Paopao - Human Mage

Garri - Elf Rogue

Isehjar - Human Warrior

Izaak - Human Warrior

Casmo - Human Priest

Supremo - Human Paladin (Guild leader of ONIX)

Wadbasher - Human Paladin (Hardcore raider in ONIX & a good friend)

Horde Players (Mostly PvP):

Wrothag - Orc Warrior

Monamie - UD Priest

Holma - Troll Shaman

Cetharel - Orc Warlock

Muji - UD Rogue (Annoying as fuck btw :P always ganked each other)

Kaasje - Orc Shaman

Fansir - Orc Shaman

Freezeland - Tauren Druid (Best Flag Carrier ever)

Schoolgirl - UD Rogue

Warfrog - UD Mage

Korben - ?

Enyx - UD Rogue

Kanoxx - UD Rogue

Frogdolina - UD mage (Sick fire mage)

Psyko - Orc Warrior

Bruise - Orc Warrior (Guild leader of DIE if i remember correct?)

Guilds:

Onix

Denial

No Surrender

Orion

Blood Pressure

Horde:

DIE (Death in Excess)

Thundercats (Biggest gankfest whenever we tried to raid :P)

Sultans of Swing

Thats all i can remember for now! A lot of players i certainly missed out that by seeing their name again will probably ring a bell.
    Men.. I was browsing for mmo-champ posts and stumble upon yours....

I remember you.. Yes I did you damn paladin

Played with you in ONIX, I was a dwarf warrior named Any.

IIR we raided MC BWL and NAXX together. I still have contact with some of the portuguese guys from ONIX. And have passed this topic over the discord where some of them still hangout so they'll probably come here reply also...

Quote Originally Posted by Suthi View Post
    Men.. I was browsing for mmo-champ posts and stumble upon yours....

I remember you.. Yes I did you damn paladin

Played with you in ONIX, I was a dwarf warrior named Any.

IIR we raided MC BWL and NAXX together. I still have contact with some of the portuguese guys from ONIX. And have passed this topic over the discord where some of them still hangout so they'll probably come here reply also...
    Hey Any! Yes i do remember you man, so many names that just comes up to mind when i read them! Great to hear from you! Please do, pass this topic and maybe we can see each other in classic wow again I would like to get hold of Supremo, his name was Jaoao something on facebook but i cant remember. Do you know where i can contact him? Been many years since we spoke.

PMed you his facebook but don't think he's playing anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Suthi View Post
    PMed you his facebook but don't think he's playing anymore
    Thanks, ill send him a message! Ye i dont think so either but we used to talk a lot outside of the game, good to see how hes doing =)

Just add me on battlenet if ur still playing btw!

I played on Trollbane EU from TBC onwards, but recognize most of the guild names. Used to be a fun server but it died at some point.

Used to nick pimme back then. Ud mage in rsextio and later in DiE
    Remember all the players you mentioned. Great Times

I used to play on Trollbane as well. Forgot most names but now you list them I remember PvPing against most of the horde players .

-Annatar, Somnium

Quote Originally Posted by Pimme View Post
    Used to nick pimme back then. Ud mage in rsextio and later in DiE
    Remember all the players you mentioned. Great Times
    Hey Pimme! Remember you now lol, how could i forget? Du är svensk va? Rsextio i also remember now. Great to hear from you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rogfaroth View Post
    I used to play on Trollbane as well. Forgot most names but now you list them I remember PvPing against most of the horde players .

-Annatar, Somnium
    Hello Annatar! Somnium i remember. Will edit your guild. Those were good times =)

I was trying to progress data from the old days on trollbane and found this threat ������������

Oh did your post spark good memories

I played in Somnium as priest, Seaker and Warlock Apoxy if I remember correctly ������

I remember a few other good mates and guildies from the server. Maybe they Google and see themselves here.
    Cuty - warrior
    Weel- warrior
    Annatar - warrior
    Kazesubaki- mage
    Ninosan - several
    Havoksta- tank - "nuke it, dot it"lol
    Gudaw- priest
    Dotz- warlock

On horde I remember Washmachine undead mage in pvp lol ������������

Trollbane EU was the shit back in the days. I recognize several names here =)

Stumbled upon this topic and it is good to see so many familiar names!

Trollbane EU was good! I used to organize the tournaments in the STV Arena and even had this trollbane europe community site with progress and news! You might find old archive links on archive.org and search for trollbane-europe.com.

Big shoutout to members of DiE as well, helping me organise the horde side of the tournaments as well. Cethal? I forgot the warlocks name

I player on burning blade before migrations and I remember Maedhros.