Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    There are two buttons on the mouse.
    Yes... But you just said one button turning and others did two button turning... I did one button turning without issues.
    If you were referring to just left-click turning then fair enough.
    That goes back to my initial point though. People are crap and think they are better than they are. Considering left button "turning" is only camera movement and always has been... has nothing to do with character orientation or movement. Right click is both camera and character turning and double click is both + moving forward.

Also, just left click turning, doesn't turn your torso since it's just camera rotation. Which is what you use to look around you while still attacking whats infront of you.

So in short, people who require extensive weakauras and addons to do simple mechanics are just bad.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-08-28 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I think a better solution is to create fights which don't really need addons.

Example: Lady Ashvane heroic (I only raid heroic). Fantastic fight, you see all the stuf you're not meant to stand in, you get unique symbols to see with whom to crash the corals, you see the balls to soak, you see the radius of bubbles. On heroic at least I don't think you'd need any boss mod at all to do it.

Compared to Azshara: Blizzard still isn't able to display debuffs in a vivid way. There are visual clues on your character but you have to clump up with everyone so it's hard to see what you have to do just by looking at yourself. Fun fight nonetheless, but IMO some kind of debuff visualisation beyond standard UI is necessary.
    Oh I agree with you completely, but since they know players will create mods to help them manage the encounters, they continue to design more and more mechanics in an attempt to combat the problem. It's a vicious cycle. Imagine if the only tools you had to raid with where what Blizzard puts in my default. I think a lot more people would find the current design to be overkill.