Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
20
28
29
30
31
32
... LastLast
  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You meant EsfandTV. Try including his FULL Twitch name next time. But regardless, just because 1 or two streamers are bigger than the average doesn't mean that they are what should be taken as example for how popular a game is. Once again, Asmongold literally has over half of all the current Classic viewers.

    Not my fault you're incapable of including all the relevant information in your posts. And Twitch viewership is a really fucking dumb way to gauge popularity considering people just sitting around and talking has more viewers than WoW.
    Somehow you knew about the next highest streamers on twitch, yet didn't see the second highest. Makes me question where you get your "data".

    I include a lot of relevant information in my posts, but you pretty much have ignored all of it.

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    Somehow you knew about the next highest streamers on twitch, yet didn't see the second highest. Makes me question where you get your "data".

    I include a lot of relevant information in my posts, but you pretty much have ignored all of it.
    Because up until like 40 minutes ago, the next highest streamer was 2.3k viewers. And you didn't include anything relevant. Just a lot of sucking Classic's dick.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    Somehow you knew about the next highest streamers on twitch, yet didn't see the second highest. Makes me question where you get your "data".

    I include a lot of relevant information in my posts, but you pretty much have ignored all of it.
    you've ignored pretty much everyone elses posts so pot, meet kettle. don't be surprised

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Community in the game is on life support - there is almost none outside of guild chat.
    I agree the famous classic "community" was basically DOA. For months i have said this would happen - there was no true server identity or community in vanilla, i dont know why anyone expected classic to be any different. I also dont know where people thought these classic players were coming from - some ppl talk openly about how toxic retail is, and how toxic PS are, and how AMAZING classic community will be. It was always obvious that the retail and PS community IS the classic community, so why would it be any different?

  5. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I agree the famous classic "community" was basically DOA. For months i have said this would happen - there was no true server identity or community in vanilla, i dont know why anyone expected classic to be any different. I also dont know where people thought these classic players were coming from - some ppl talk openly about how toxic retail is, and how toxic PS are, and how AMAZING classic community will be. It was always obvious that the retail and PS community IS the classic community, so why would it be any different?
    how dare you use logical responses on these mmo-c forums?

  6. #586
    Scarab Lord dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    4,921
    The game was cleared within a few days with a raid of less than 30 people.. that means they LEVELED to mid 50's (yea not only were they wearing GREENS, they weren't all even level 60 yet or even close haha) - and they CRUSHED the raid into oblivion.

    I've seen raid boss's take 3-4 times as long to kill in retail just in the last two expansions lol and that's people with MIN MAXED gear already max level already sponsored and get paid to legit play WOW.. and a pack of 27-29 people in greens ROLLEDDDDDDD classic's hardest current content from LEVEL 1-then in a FEW DAYS

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Because up until like 40 minutes ago, the next highest streamer was 2.3k viewers. And you didn't include anything relevant. Just a lot of sucking Classic's dick.
    Oh look at that, he's almost at 20k now. I think people like watching classic more than BFA.

    Anyway, see you in a month where we'll hear more excuses as to why classic isn't dead yet. Hopefully those goalposts aren't planted too firmly, you'll be moving them again.

  8. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The game was cleared within a few days with a raid of less than 30 people.. that means they LEVELED to mid 50's (yea not only were they wearing GREENS, they weren't all even level 60 yet or even close haha) - and they CRUSHED the raid into oblivion.

    I've seen raid boss's take 3-4 times as long to kill in retail just in the last two expansions lol and that's people with MIN MAXED gear already max level already sponsored and get paid to legit play WOW.. and a pack of 27-29 people in greens ROLLEDDDDDDD classic's hardest current content from LEVEL 1-then in a FEW DAYS
    Right, it was rolled by people who had done this same thing countless times in the last 14 years.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

  9. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    Oh look at that, he's almost at 20k now. I think people like watching classic more than BFA.

    Anyway, see you in a month where we'll hear more excuses as to why classic isn't dead yet. Hopefully those goalposts aren't planted too firmly, you'll be moving them again.
    It's almost as if you ignore the fact that Twitch is a really dumb way to tell whether or not a game is popular. If less than 100k people are watching Classic and that determines how popular a game is and whether or not it will be a healthy game going forward, then Classic is already a tremendous failure. It hasn't even been out a month. Of course people are watching. I guarantee just as many people will watch the next content patch or expansion.

    But sure. Speak for literally EVERYONE on those streams who would be watching those two popular streamers no matter what the fuck they streamed. It totally proves your point. /s

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Right, it was rolled by people who had done this same thing countless times in the last 14 years.
    So the vast majority of the playerbase of Wow because most everyone has already seen all the content Classic offers?

  10. #590
    I really wonder why people who don't even like Classic still come here often to waste their breath. If BFA is such a great game then why not just stick with their forums?

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I really wonder why people who don't even like Classic still come here often to waste their breath. If BFA is such a great game then why not just stick with their forums?
    They are hungry for content. Constantly!

    Have you seen how early into a major patch threads start popping up asking "When is next patch?"

    Its insane fast.
    No one can keep up with this kind of demand...its aweful game design if you ask me.
    I hate themepark MMO's because of this. Its a constant hunger for new content.

  12. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    They are hungry for content. Constantly!

    Have you seen how early into a major patch threads start popping up asking "When is next patch?"

    Its insane fast.
    No one can keep up with this kind of demand...its aweful game design if you ask me.
    I hate themepark MMO's because of this. Its a constant hunger for new content.
    it's more like people in classic forum do the shit to reg wow, so reg wow does the same to classic forum. it's a vicious cycle.

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I really wonder why people who don't even like Classic still come here often to waste their breath. If BFA is such a great game then why not just stick with their forums?
    Because they're miserable with their own game and their constant trolling goes unpunished. All this drama generates clicks and the website is a real hell hole because of it. Gotta wonder how many normal, reasonable people have left MMO-C due to its toxicity. When you let the assholes thrive, only assholes will be left in the end.

  14. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I really wonder why people who don't even like Classic still come here often to waste their breath. If BFA is such a great game then why not just stick with their forums?
    Oh the irony.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

  15. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    When I help people or share with people in Vanilla, it's because I happen to be feeling nice and decide not to be a dick and just out-tag them with moonfire. It's not because the game encourages me to, it literally penalizes me for doing so.
    When I help people in retail it's because there's no reason not to and it's completely natural to jump in on someone doing something and fight alongside them to get things done faster without any penalty.
    You literally cannot out-tag anyone anymore. They took it out. So, basically your reasoning boils down to whether or not you want to be a dick. Also, your motivations for helping someone in retail are purely selfish. You're only jumping in and helping out because you need to kill the same mob that can be tagged and looted by anyone in the same faction and you either need the kills or the loot that the mob drops. I doubt that your motivations are the same when you help someone from the opposite faction kill something (if you even do) in retail.

    There have been many times in Classic when I was on a "Kill XX mobs" or "Kill wanted mob" quest only to be invited to a group when I reached my destination. That almost never happens in retail anymore.

  16. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by helusay View Post
    You literally cannot out-tag anyone anymore. They took it out. So, basically your reasoning boils down to whether or not you want to be a dick. Also, your motivations for helping someone in retail are purely selfish. You're only jumping in and helping out because you need to kill the same mob that can be tagged and looted by anyone in the same faction and you either need the kills or the loot that the mob drops. I doubt that your motivations are the same when you help someone from the opposite faction kill something (if you even do) in retail.

    There have been many times in Classic when I was on a "Kill XX mobs" or "Kill wanted mob" quest only to be invited to a group when I reached my destination. That almost never happens in retail anymore.
    cus you don't have to, lol.

    i've invited a lot of people for random kill quests and left the second the invited party outlived their usefulness. People have invited me to do the same.

    Meanwhile in bfa you can quest merrily alongside people and share tags/loot without an invite.

  17. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Meanwhile in bfa you can quest merrily alongside people and share tags/loot without an invite.
    Meanwhile in Classic, I can group with people who share a common goal, hang out with them a while, and potentially make a friend.

  18. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by helusay View Post
    Meanwhile in Classic, I can group with people who share a common goal, hang out with them a while, and potentially make a friend.
    You lack the ability to make friends elsewhere? Yikes.

    I mean, I can see why asmonbold hypetrain passengers need to be forced into groups to make friends

    Did you know you can make friends by just saying "hi"
    Without having to weasel yourself into a group lol

  19. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    ^^^Right Here^^

    MMO-C is chock full of assholes.
    Just like the retail community. I have seen several of the POS tourists in classic as well.
    Wish the haters would stay the fuck out of classic.

    There are so many haters who have been bashing classic supporters for years that are playing classic.
    I mean just look at Fel Plague admitting to playing classic and wanting it to fail...FFS imagine being like these empty, soulless drones wanting to see others have no joy.

    Go ahead, infract/ban me cucks.
    Pfff haha.


    As funny as Classicucks are, it equally much saddens me how they make the rest of the community look like assholes.

  20. #600
    Classic is a very different game to current retail, but it doesn't negate the *fact* that retail is dreadful right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •