Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    After Asmongold, the second highest streamer has like....maybe 2k viewers right now. Then there's a metric fuckton of streams that have less than 100 people watching. But sure I'm a troll simply because you're wrong.
    to be frank I wouldn't be surprised if he starts reporting you soon.

After Asmongold, the second highest streamer has like....maybe 2k viewers right now. Then there's a metric fuckton of streams that have less than 100 people watching. But sure I'm a troll simply because you're wrong.
    The second highest streamer right now is Esfand, who averaged around 100-200 viewers before the beta. He is sitting at 7.8k as of right now. Trouble counting?

Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    The second highest streamer right now is Esfand, who averaged around 100-200 viewers before the beta. He is sitting at 7.8k as of right now. Trouble counting?
    Wow you truly are a massive liar just to suit your own narrative. Esfand isn't even live right now. So unless you have undeniable proof to back up your claim, you're an idiot who doesn't know how Twitch works. Followers =/= viewers. One of my streamer friends has around 3k followers and typically gets MAYBE 20 viewers at peak times. Educate yourself before you start talking about shit because it's clear you don't understand how Twitch works.

7+ Year Old Account
    Classic is such a better game. The only things I'm really missing from retail is transmog and pet battles. I LOVE collecting things in game. Transmog collecting is the main reason I've even stayed subbed to wow for the last 3 years. It's really sad having to just throw away cool outfits in classic because I don't have bag space to hold on to them all, and no system to show them off anyways.

Wow you truly are a massive liar just to suit your own narrative. Esfand isn't even live right now.
    I'm watching his stream right now, and it went up to 11k viewers. I must be getting trolled at this point. No one can be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Classic is such a better game. The only things I'm really missing from retail is transmog and pet battles. I LOVE collecting things in game. Transmog collecting is the main reason I've even stayed subbed to wow for the last 3 years. It's really sad having to just throw away cool outfits in classic because I don't have bag space to hold on to them all, and no system to show them off anyways.
    yes the 20 apm 1 button spam is the pinnacle of game design

You prefer the combat? Dont get me wrong, if you prefer extremely simplistic, 1 button rotations, pressing that button 15-20 times per minute, i honestly dont have a problem with that, and totally see the appeal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    yes the 20 apm 1 button spam is the pinnacle of game design
    World of Warcraft isn't Osu. Complicated button pressing isn't the pinnacle of design for an RPG. Story, progression, and community are what make MMO's great. Classic (and vanilla before) has that in spades compared to anything retail has given us in the last 10 years.

I'm watching his stream right now, and it went up to 11k viewers. I must be getting trolled at this point. No one can be this stupid.
    You meant EsfandTV. Try including his FULL Twitch name next time. But regardless, just because 1 or two streamers are bigger than the average doesn't mean that they are what should be taken as example for how popular a game is. Once again, Asmongold literally has over half of all the current Classic viewers.

Not my fault you're incapable of including all the relevant information in your posts. And Twitch viewership is a really fucking dumb way to gauge popularity considering people just sitting around and talking has more viewers than WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

World of Warcraft isn't Osu. Complicated button pressing isn't the pinnacle of design for an RPG. Story, progression, and community are what make MMO's great. Classic (and vanilla before) has that in spades compared to anything retail has given us in the last 10 years.
    BfA has story, progression, and community yet people claim it's not a proper MMO. Do you need help moving those goalposts or can you you manage on your own?

The second you didn't have to spam stv general to kill king bangalash, I guess the community died. Go figure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    This forum is such a cess pool.

Why is every thread trying to explain to people that you should hate Classic, or wanting to know when it'll fail? Conversely, the rest are explaining why it's fun.
    ^^^Right Here^^

MMO-C is chock full of assholes.
    Just like the retail community. I have seen several of the POS tourists in classic as well.
    Wish the haters would stay the fuck out of classic.

There are so many haters who have been bashing classic supporters for years that are playing classic.
    I mean just look at Fel Plague admitting to playing classic and wanting it to fail...FFS imagine being like these empty, soulless drones wanting to see others have no joy.

Go ahead, infract/ban me cucks.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

7+ Year Old Account
    You meant EsfandTV. Try including his FULL Twitch name next time. But regardless, just because 1 or two streamers are bigger than the average doesn't mean that they are what should be taken as example for how popular a game is. Once again, Asmongold literally has over half of all the current Classic viewers.

Not my fault you're incapable of including all the relevant information in your posts. And Twitch viewership is a really fucking dumb way to gauge popularity considering people just sitting around and talking has more viewers than WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

BfA has story, progression, and community yet people claim it's not a proper MMO. Do you need help moving those goalposts or can you you manage on your own?
    BfA has the story of the expansion, not the story of your character. The story is fine but not really inspiring or personal. I don't feel like it's something my character really takes part in. It's just something I watch. Like a TV show. BfA does have progression, of course, in the ridiculous style of modern wow where you double your damage every patch just for doing some world quests. Community in the game is on life support - there is almost none outside of guild chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    ^^^Right Here^^

Just like the retail community. I have seen several of the POS tourists in classic as well.

There are so many haters who have been bashing classic supporters for years that are playing classic.
    I mean just look at Fel Plague admitting to playing classic and wanting it to fail...FFS imagine being like these empty, soulless drones wanting to see others have no joy.

most of the shitheads here have been the pirate server community spillofs, clamoring for their 15 year old nostalgia trip.
    that's why they separated the forums, because your boiz have been sperging up this site for years.

but sure

- - - Updated - - -

BfA has the story of the expansion, not the story of your character. The story is fine but not really inspiring or personal. I don't feel like it's something my character really takes part in. It's just something I watch. Like a TV show. BfA does have progression, of course, in the ridiculous style of modern wow where you double your damage every patch just for doing some world quests. Community in the game is on life support - there is almost none outside of guild chat.
    wrong but okay. I get that noone likes you, it's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    ^^^Right Here^^

You wish the the toxic people would stay out of Classic? Well if they did then every Classic server would be utter ghost towns. HI-YO!

- - - Updated - - -

so in other words, you're moving the goalposts so you can continue to hype up Classic. Gotcha.

Somehow you knew about the next highest streamers on twitch, yet didn't see the second highest. Makes me question where you get your "data".

I include a lot of relevant information in my posts, but you pretty much have ignored all of it.

Somehow you knew about the next highest streamers on twitch, yet didn't see the second highest. Makes me question where you get your "data".

I include a lot of relevant information in my posts, but you pretty much have ignored all of it.
    Because up until like 40 minutes ago, the next highest streamer was 2.3k viewers. And you didn't include anything relevant. Just a lot of sucking Classic's dick.

you've ignored pretty much everyone elses posts so pot, meet kettle. don't be surprised

Community in the game is on life support - there is almost none outside of guild chat.
    I agree the famous classic "community" was basically DOA. For months i have said this would happen - there was no true server identity or community in vanilla, i dont know why anyone expected classic to be any different. I also dont know where people thought these classic players were coming from - some ppl talk openly about how toxic retail is, and how toxic PS are, and how AMAZING classic community will be. It was always obvious that the retail and PS community IS the classic community, so why would it be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I agree the famous classic "community" was basically DOA. For months i have said this would happen - there was no true server identity or community in vanilla, i dont know why anyone expected classic to be any different. I also dont know where people thought these classic players were coming from - some ppl talk openly about how toxic retail is, and how toxic PS are, and how AMAZING classic community will be. It was always obvious that the retail and PS community IS the classic community, so why would it be any different?
    how dare you use logical responses on these mmo-c forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The game was cleared within a few days with a raid of less than 30 people.. that means they LEVELED to mid 50's (yea not only were they wearing GREENS, they weren't all even level 60 yet or even close haha) - and they CRUSHED the raid into oblivion.

I've seen raid boss's take 3-4 times as long to kill in retail just in the last two expansions lol and that's people with MIN MAXED gear already max level already sponsored and get paid to legit play WOW.. and a pack of 27-29 people in greens ROLLEDDDDDDD classic's hardest current content from LEVEL 1-then in a FEW DAYS