Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Because up until like 40 minutes ago, the next highest streamer was 2.3k viewers. And you didn't include anything relevant. Just a lot of sucking Classic's dick.
    Oh look at that, he's almost at 20k now. I think people like watching classic more than BFA.

Anyway, see you in a month where we'll hear more excuses as to why classic isn't dead yet. Hopefully those goalposts aren't planted too firmly, you'll be moving them again.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The game was cleared within a few days with a raid of less than 30 people.. that means they LEVELED to mid 50's (yea not only were they wearing GREENS, they weren't all even level 60 yet or even close haha) - and they CRUSHED the raid into oblivion.

I've seen raid boss's take 3-4 times as long to kill in retail just in the last two expansions lol and that's people with MIN MAXED gear already max level already sponsored and get paid to legit play WOW.. and a pack of 27-29 people in greens ROLLEDDDDDDD classic's hardest current content from LEVEL 1-then in a FEW DAYS
    Right, it was rolled by people who had done this same thing countless times in the last 14 years.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    Oh look at that, he's almost at 20k now. I think people like watching classic more than BFA.

Anyway, see you in a month where we'll hear more excuses as to why classic isn't dead yet. Hopefully those goalposts aren't planted too firmly, you'll be moving them again.
    It's almost as if you ignore the fact that Twitch is a really dumb way to tell whether or not a game is popular. If less than 100k people are watching Classic and that determines how popular a game is and whether or not it will be a healthy game going forward, then Classic is already a tremendous failure. It hasn't even been out a month. Of course people are watching. I guarantee just as many people will watch the next content patch or expansion.

But sure. Speak for literally EVERYONE on those streams who would be watching those two popular streamers no matter what the fuck they streamed. It totally proves your point. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Right, it was rolled by people who had done this same thing countless times in the last 14 years.
    So the vast majority of the playerbase of Wow because most everyone has already seen all the content Classic offers?

I really wonder why people who don't even like Classic still come here often to waste their breath. If BFA is such a great game then why not just stick with their forums?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I really wonder why people who don't even like Classic still come here often to waste their breath. If BFA is such a great game then why not just stick with their forums?
    They are hungry for content. Constantly!

Have you seen how early into a major patch threads start popping up asking "When is next patch?"

Its insane fast.
    No one can keep up with this kind of demand...its aweful game design if you ask me.
    I hate themepark MMO's because of this. Its a constant hunger for new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    They are hungry for content. Constantly!

Have you seen how early into a major patch threads start popping up asking "When is next patch?"

Its insane fast.
    No one can keep up with this kind of demand...its aweful game design if you ask me.
    I hate themepark MMO's because of this. Its a constant hunger for new content.
    it's more like people in classic forum do the shit to reg wow, so reg wow does the same to classic forum. it's a vicious cycle.

Because they're miserable with their own game and their constant trolling goes unpunished. All this drama generates clicks and the website is a real hell hole because of it. Gotta wonder how many normal, reasonable people have left MMO-C due to its toxicity. When you let the assholes thrive, only assholes will be left in the end.

Oh the irony.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    When I help people or share with people in Vanilla, it's because I happen to be feeling nice and decide not to be a dick and just out-tag them with moonfire. It's not because the game encourages me to, it literally penalizes me for doing so.
    When I help people in retail it's because there's no reason not to and it's completely natural to jump in on someone doing something and fight alongside them to get things done faster without any penalty.
    You literally cannot out-tag anyone anymore. They took it out. So, basically your reasoning boils down to whether or not you want to be a dick. Also, your motivations for helping someone in retail are purely selfish. You're only jumping in and helping out because you need to kill the same mob that can be tagged and looted by anyone in the same faction and you either need the kills or the loot that the mob drops. I doubt that your motivations are the same when you help someone from the opposite faction kill something (if you even do) in retail.

There have been many times in Classic when I was on a "Kill XX mobs" or "Kill wanted mob" quest only to be invited to a group when I reached my destination. That almost never happens in retail anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by helusay View Post
    You literally cannot out-tag anyone anymore. They took it out. So, basically your reasoning boils down to whether or not you want to be a dick. Also, your motivations for helping someone in retail are purely selfish. You're only jumping in and helping out because you need to kill the same mob that can be tagged and looted by anyone in the same faction and you either need the kills or the loot that the mob drops. I doubt that your motivations are the same when you help someone from the opposite faction kill something (if you even do) in retail.

There have been many times in Classic when I was on a "Kill XX mobs" or "Kill wanted mob" quest only to be invited to a group when I reached my destination. That almost never happens in retail anymore.
    cus you don't have to, lol.

i've invited a lot of people for random kill quests and left the second the invited party outlived their usefulness. People have invited me to do the same.

Meanwhile in bfa you can quest merrily alongside people and share tags/loot without an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Meanwhile in bfa you can quest merrily alongside people and share tags/loot without an invite.
    Meanwhile in Classic, I can group with people who share a common goal, hang out with them a while, and potentially make a friend.

Meanwhile in Classic, I can group with people who share a common goal, hang out with them a while, and potentially make a friend.
    You lack the ability to make friends elsewhere? Yikes.

I mean, I can see why asmonbold hypetrain passengers need to be forced into groups to make friends

Did you know you can make friends by just saying "hi"
    Without having to weasel yourself into a group lol

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    ^^^Right Here^^

MMO-C is chock full of assholes.
    Just like the retail community. I have seen several of the POS tourists in classic as well.
    Wish the haters would stay the fuck out of classic.

There are so many haters who have been bashing classic supporters for years that are playing classic.
    I mean just look at Fel Plague admitting to playing classic and wanting it to fail...FFS imagine being like these empty, soulless drones wanting to see others have no joy.

Go ahead, infract/ban me cucks.
    Pfff haha.

As funny as Classicucks are, it equally much saddens me how they make the rest of the community look like assholes.

Classic is a very different game to current retail, but it doesn't negate the *fact* that retail is dreadful right now.

People trying to say Classic leveling isn't harder are just ego stroking. It's CLEARLY more difficult than Retail leveling, that doesn't mean it's "Hard" (whatever that even means). I see people dying or nearly dying all the time, unlike Retail. There's a lot more micromanagement in general.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2019-09-24 at 02:26 AM.

You lack the ability to make friends elsewhere? Yikes.

I mean, I can see why asmonbold hypetrain passengers need to be forced into groups to make friends

Did you know you can make friends by just saying "hi"
    Without having to weasel yourself into a group lol
    Well, I can see that my point went completely over your head.

Did you know that you can debate a point with someone without insulting them?

Apparently not.

Well, I can see that my point went completely over your head.

Did you know that you can debate a point with someone without insulting them?

Apparently not.
    how is me pointing out your inability to make friends an insult? Roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I've noticed that about the community. There are big fans of each game, and usually it is the small tweaks that completely ruin the game for whatever community can't play version x. The games are very similar, but they just introduce very small changes between then that totally change the dynamic of the game. These changes are passionately felt.

I would suggest this to anyone, if you really liked the Souls series, absolutely Bloodborne is a must play game. It has a setting and atmosphere that is unbelievably cool, lol. If you haven't played it, try Bloodborne. If you can stand streaming(I can't), it is also playable on PC via PSNow, but without a doubt fans of DS are really missing out not trying it. It is SO GOOD, lol.
    Didn't know about this PSNow thing, it allow us to play playstation on the PC? I have the Xbox so sadly couldn't play bloodborne.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    People trying to say Classic leveling isn't harder are just ego stroking. It's CLEARLY more difficult than Retail leveling, that doesn't mean it's "Hard" (whatever that even means). I see people dying or nearly dying all the time, unlike Retail. There's a lot more micromanagement in general.
    I never found classic to be any more difficult than retail, only slower. I'd argue on my lock for 90% of quests it's easier since I can dot+wand+alt+tab and post this.

- - - Updated - - -

how is me pointing out your inability to make friends an insult? Roflmao

I'd think pointing out someones shortcomings, true or false, is insulting.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I never found classic to be any more difficult than retail, only slower. I'd argue on my lock for 90% of quests it's easier since I can dot+wand+alt+tab and post this.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd think pointing out someones shortcomings, true or false, is insulting.
    Disagree. If you believe that not coddling someone is insulting them, I hope your glass bones and paper skin heal after the nightly heart attacks you need to fall asleep.