Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's almost as if large portions of the entire world are incredibly toxic or something...
    FTFY

Lets not pretend like this is a classic thing, people suck in every part of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    FTFY

Lets not pretend like this is a classic thing, people suck in every part of the planet.
    Oh absolutely but in my experience, both on the forums and playing Classic the past couple of days, the Classic community is really REALLY toxic.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The real world first will be someone who plays mostly alone.

All those streamers who get money from playing and have people helping them out totally don´t count.

*account shares*

Wow is this some kind of achievement?

3 days into classic, already 60s. It's almost like "it took months to hit 60 in vanilla" was bullshit. (I remembered taking my time and it being like 3 weeks.)

Oh absolutely but in my experience, both on the forums and playing Classic the past couple of days, the Classic community is really REALLY toxic.
    Which is pretty ironic when you consider how many people post about how the people on Classic will be older and more mature, when in reality a large portion of the people are just manbabies that never grew up. Even the entire WoW Classic streamers are all childish and immature, and their viewership and communities are terrible, to the point they don't even exist - they're just a meme.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

The .. language.. of that streamer. And the arrogance. If that is the intellectual level of the new classic playerbase.. and in special if that is the social skill.. goodnight, classic.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Which is pretty ironic when you consider how many people post about how the people on Classic will be older and more mature, when in reality a large portion of the people are just manbabies that never grew up. Even the entire WoW Classic streamers are all childish and immature, and their viewership and communities are terrible, to the point they don't even exist - they're just a meme.
    For real. I was leveling on Classic and any time I asked for help I got insulted for being a "filthy casual" and to go back to retail where things are easier. And I wasn't the only person they did it to. Like....shit. It's so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    The .. language.. of that streamer. And the arrogance. If that is the intellectual level of the new classic playerbase.. and in special if that is the social skill.. goodnight, classic.

You realize that you only hear the YouTube video? Actually u r the dumb arrogant B., who can't recognize a troll. Burn in Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by crackshit0 View Post
    You realize that you only hear the YouTube video? Actually u r the dumb arrogant B., who can't recognize a troll. Burn in Hell.
    He's not the first dumb one to not realize it. I think the streamer is actually trolling people like this, and it works >D

What's the song of jokerdtv video?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    3 days into classic, already 60s. It's almost like "it took months to hit 60 in vanilla" was bullshit. (I remembered taking my time and it being like 3 weeks.)
    Maybe it did take that much for them. Depends on player skill and time investment. It's 3 days now cause we have access to sites and data we did not have back then.

On a side note I think world first races are stupid. It's like having world first races for finishing in bed.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Nobody in classic will be level 60 and doing end game content before the New Year." This was legit bull shit people were spewing before launch. But here we are....3 days in and people are hitting 60.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost as if large portions of the Classic community are incredibly toxic or something...
    Endgame content can be a lot of things as seen here being used for the last leg of making it to 60. Then comes the tier set pursuits. And the next and the next and.. donegame?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhodjin View Post
    He didn't discover he could do it like that until he was already 54 and leading the race. Method was using a method of being in a raid with 6-7 people to abuse the system and by logging out they could reset the instance and spawn in at the start without running back to reset. Don't try and devalue his achievement.
    Correction.
    He didn't know he could use it until after 58. He saved around 1 1/2 hours lvling that way. Still hours ahead of anyone else nontheless

OH the hard vanilla, WHERE ANYTHING COULD KILL YOU! Leveling was hard..

and just watch Method people and other tops players smash everything myth of Vanilla.

Nostalgia is the best, east or west..

Blizzard better start gating hard like retail or watch these people burn through everything..

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    Correction.
    He didn't know he could use it until after 58. He saved around 1 1/2 hours lvling that way. Still hours ahead of anyone else nontheless
    He knew he could use it but didn't want to. He felt it was unethical, but he eventualy used the layers at 58 to speed it up, when no one was even close. He would win without it.

Source: confirmed himself on Esfands stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    For real. I was leveling on Classic and any time I asked for help I got insulted for being a "filthy casual" and to go back to retail where things are easier. And I wasn't the only person they did it to. Like....shit. It's so bad.
    For real. Nobody who plays classic believes your bullshit. I guess you are trolling just for the others retailers so they feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    I pity your intellectual level and social skills. Imagine getting trolled by bald gnome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Maybe it did take that much for them. Depends on player skill and time investment. It's 3 days now cause we have access to sites and data we did not have back then.

On a side note I think world first races are stupid. It's like having world first races for finishing in bed.
    It's 3 days for the top 0.1% players who go for the fastest 60. The majority of players will never be even close to 3 days /played at 60.
    And Joana, former record holder was at 4 days 20 hours in original vanilla back in the day, which is not that far from todays record.

And I don't think it's stupid. It was the biggest speedrunning race in history of gaming and the fastests players made a lot of money from exposure on twitch.

Kaplan is the reason of warriors' totally OPness. Best tank, top dps, tremendous pvp power in organized teams

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    I pity your intellectual level and social skills. Imagine getting trolled by bald gnome.

- - - Updated - - -

It's 3 days for the top 0.1% players who go for the fastest 60. The majority of players will never be even close to 3 days /played at 60.
    And Joana, former record holder was at 4 days 20 hours in original vanilla back in the day, which is not that far from todays record.

And I don't think it's stupid. It was the biggest speedrunning race in history of gaming and the fastests players made a lot of money from exposure on twitch.
    Man, this is a fanboy.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post

50 Shades of Grey made a lot of money.