Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    >My experiences are mine alone.

Then why the hell are you posting them on an online forum?

Oh it absolutely is. I'll say the SE customer support is infamously bad.

I've heard so many horror stories and personally had so many issues with SE's customer service. They can't do shit and will almost always be utterly useless. Even if you make a loot mistake, they give you one item restore per account that never refreshes as far as I know.

In general don't count on SE to help you out, unless you get hacked or something. Even then I've heard stories about them dragging their feet on player assistance.
    If you reply to me with a full essay I'm probably not going to bother reading it, sorry.

This feels like a flame/hate thread against XIV for some reason. Why link to some random forum threads? Are those even your posts? Are you just searching through forums looking for anything that fits your narrative? Spend any amount of time on ANY forum and you'll find plenty of horror stories and QQ posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    This feels like a flame/hate thread against XIV for some reason. Why link to some random forum threads? Are those even your posts? Are you just searching through forums looking for anything that fits your narrative? Spend any amount of time on ANY forum and you'll find plenty of horror stories and QQ posts.
    It really isn't; OP just unwittingly commited credit card fraud and he's bewildered about getting banned for it.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It really isn't; OP just unwittingly commited credit card fraud and he's bewildered about getting banned for it.
    Oh nice, that's even better

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    It's not a ban on refunds it's a ban on chargebacks. If you pay for a product and then keep the product but also go over the sellers head to take back your money you should be 100% prepared to have that company never ever be willing to do business with you again. That's common sense.

you will not be banned for asking for a refund, only for going behind the sellers back and taking a refund.
    This is standard practice in literally every MMO.