Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ragnaros isn't hard when you abuse fire protection potions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Molten Core was always very easy. Anyone who did it would know.

It's a little bit easier on classic with 16 debuff slots and new talent trees.

The celebration over killing a boss they've already killed a hundred times and who was world firsted fifteen years ago is silly.
    You mean the exact same way as we did Rag the first time around?
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Oh wow, what great insight, we all been wrong! You truely gave us the best possible explanation!
    I'm not gona write an essay for someone(you) who despises a game that you never played, you started in cataclysm what would you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    So you have no clue how hard/easy retail is. Got it.
    Are you saying that BfA is harder than Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    You mean the exact same way as we did Rag the first time around?
    Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    retail is much, much harder than vanilla. all vanilla takes is time and warm bodies. nearly no skill is required when it comes to raiding.
    Retail is a cakewalk. Classic is harder. Raids in both settings are easy as hell however. I never claimed classic raids to be hard, i said every raid would be instantly cleared because of the differences in what we start with now and what we had back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    So you have no clue at all, gotcha. Btw a Worldquest Mob in BfA has more mechanics than Ragnaros.
    I never claimed Ragnaros was hard. MC was easy back in vanilla and it is easy today. I cant remember any entry level raid in any expansion to be hard. Can you?
    Last edited by Annelie; 2019-09-01 at 04:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Coz of hype? Thats all there is to it. People glorifying this too much >_<
    Like any other game.....

It’s had the largest streams WoW has ever had.

It’s been first much of the week when it’s fallen into the teens all expansion.

No WoW stream has ever topped the bald gnome. Not Blizzcon, not arena tournaments and this week it topped the League of
    Legends tournament.

It may be hype, it may not last but the interest is real.

How many times can you watch some moron queue for 3’s.........
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Did you ever get a Cutting Edge so you can compare both? or are you a trash LFR hero or hardstuck hero raider? srsly people like this are everywhere.

PS: Nice difficulty on classic btw, week 1 Rag Kill OMEGALUL
    Because doing normal oh sorry "heroic" (lol) is super hard on retail. Jesus christ, how bad do you have to be to belive that raids in retail is hard? The only raid in vanilla with some difficulty is Naxx and even that is easy. I dont get why the retail boys think retail is hard. It is a effing joke. Classic is not hard either but it is different. Not standing in fire after 500 raid warnings about it from an addon is not really rocket science.

EDIT: How long did the retail bosses last again? oh yea, not even a day.

"HAHAHAHA SEE CLASSIC IS NOT HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

yeah, because a bunch of poosockers who are already pro at the game, rushing to 60 asap is definitely indicative of the game's true difficulty, yup, mmhm

Might as well point to a dark souls speed run and say "LOOK DARK SOULS IS NOT HARD LOL"

Also, vanilla is harder than retail in ways other than the actual raid boss mechanics. You ever try coordinating 40 people to do their job and not fuck up? It's a nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    I'm not gona write an essay for someone(you) who despises a game that you never played, you started in cataclysm what would you know?
    I neither despise the game, nor did i start in cataclysm, but alright. You keep your secrets.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-09-01 at 03:30 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    but vanilla was impossibly difficult????? how is that possible? exploits?
    Who told you molten core was hard?

I need to know their names, I'm going to report them to the police.

"Retail WoW is a joke, Classic is where the real difficulty is"

** Ragnaros dies in one week with people in level 50s and greens oneshotting it **

"People were doing it for 15 years in private servers, so not fair comparison"
    "Patch 1.12 makes things super easy, it is not the same"
    "MC is easy, <insert future raid> is where the real deal is"
    "Who cares about world firsts, Vanilla is about enjoying the ride not rushing"

I love all the goalpost movings that the Vanilla nostalgics are doing
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2019-09-01 at 03:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "HAHAHAHA SEE CLASSIC IS NOT HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

yeah, because a bunch of poosockers who are already pro at the game, rushing to 60 asap is definitely indicative of the game's true difficulty, yup, mmhm

Might as well point to a dark souls speed run and say "LOOK DARK SOULS IS NOT HARD LOL"

Also, vanilla is harder than retail in ways other than the actual raid boss mechanics. You ever try coordinating 40 people to do their job and not fuck up? It's a nightmare.
    I feel like a broken record, but do you really think a group of people could one shot mythic g'huun with quest greens on and 1/3 of the raid underleveled? Even in 15 years from now?

You're making apples to oranges comparisons. You're simply wrong. Just accept it.

Tedium doesn't equal difficulty. Vanilla isn't hard no matter how you cut it, people just didn't know how to play the game back then.

gz on beating 15 year old content

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    To anyone curious, MC in classic was easier with a few low levels and most people in greens than MC in the most blizzlike pserver using full pre-bis gear on everyone
    I said that a few weeks back, people where hating on me for being wrong and having no clue lol.

Not surprising. Classic raids were incredibly easy mechanically. The difficulty was that most people didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    And what about "only 0,00157%-ish of players were able to experience Naxxramas so we re-implemented it in WotLK as a starter raid" kind of reasoning? . And didn't guilds have enough time before it released back then after more than a year of WoW's launch?
    Back then we did not know you needed resist gear in the frost school, farming raids where not done with split groups etc etc etc. It was a totaly different game back then and there was no boss mods telling you what to do and when (there was bossmods but they where not up to recent cvontet because data mining basicly did not exist so the addon makers had no idea what to put in) there was no PTR fights there was no information about what bosses even did in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomfellow View Post
    - rolepaying
    - gurubashi arena
    - pvp for fun and getting top rank
    - raiding for fun and NOT gear (for socializing with people and such)
    - naked runs to challange yourself
    - world bosses
    - trying to get a particular set like Escandars (probably spelled and sayd it 100% incorrectly) for fun (like an achievent on retail, except you make your own, how fun is that, right?)
    - create your own achievements
    - organise server events and competitions like duel/pvp, speedruns, best outfit and such
    - solo content
    - do quests and read books around the world
    - collect mounts (isn't that many but they do exist and rep grinding is slow, so something to do)
    - talking about rep grind - grind rep., become a pirate and then be friendly with booty bay AGAIN
    - complete dungeons and raids with a non viable spec like a tanking shaman or a 40 mage onyxia
    - alright, I'm tired of typing.
    ah yes the patented, bag of poop, argument.

such good, much wow

Quote Originally Posted by Randomfellow View Post
    -alright, I'm tired of typing.
    More like tired of trying to stretch "pvp, do dungeons, farm, and raid" into several options each.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I neither despise the game, nor did i start in cataclysm, but alright. You keep your secrets.
    better check your post history.

also aint armoury a great feature? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...aomarush/nnyco

people can see when you started, from here i can see not in vanilla, tbc but barely the end of wrath of the lich king.