Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    No I'm stopped playing that garbage BFA and am having a blast in classic. I honestly hope they produce some new expansions based on vanilla . But blizzard needs to fire ion and his devs because they suck at their jobs
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

My alts consist of my Alliance main, a druid that I was leveling to 90 before BFA launched, and two new allied races (Mag'har orc and Zandalari troll) that I all leveled to max and keep gearing. I had a lot more alts in Legion which I didn't mind leveling, now I haven't even touched them since BFA launched. In Legion you were able to experience something unique with your class, while BFA has the same dreadful questing experience where you can only pick out of 3 zones. Pity because I like leveling alts a lot, but I just can't be bothered to do so in BFA.

Well, I'm unsubscribed completely. But Classic is about the only thing that has me even considering coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    BfA has become my alt graveyard.

Grinding azerite power and essences is the dumbest grind in the game imo.
    Ap grind was in legion, just worse cause you gotta farm for each spec plus artifacts were more powerful so farmin AP gave you a lot of power. Also dont forget about relics and legendaries.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No mage tower, not alts.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Ap grind was in legion, just worse cause you gotta farm for each spec plus artifacts were more powerful so farmin AP gave you a lot of power. Also dont forget about relics and legendaries.
    I find the opposite, it was way easier farming ap in legion and the reward felt much better. I haven't really went all in on an alt in BFA. I leveled a druid to tank, lock for damage, and a dk to tank, all of them were abandoned. Legion I had one of every class.

Classic is where I'm parking my alt atm

Legion was my Alt expansion. Had every class leveled. BFA I have focused on two Alliance and one Horde character.

Legion was my alt expansion (played every single class and, to some extent, spec). In BfA I only play 3-4 characters actively - or I at least log on to them (I haven't done a lot besides Warfronts lately).

As for new alts, I'm leveling some new ones; mostly because of heritage armor.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Something similar happened in WoD with the ring, suddenly I had to decide between my DPS spec and my Prot spec, it was one of the most frustrating things blizz had done up to that point.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Scaling? You mean when they perfected it so you can actually finish good zone storylines instead of having to leave them half done due to overleveling them so fast? Making it so you can actually skip entire expansions you dislike and do crazy stuff like level in Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hills and Storm Peaks from 58 to 82?
    If it was only Scaling I would have loved it. The arbitrary increase of everythings HP and slower as fuck dungeons killled it entirely. I hate they finally added the one thing I wanted in the leveling experience at the same time that they added everything else that was horrible.

Started in BC with main and later got 2 or 3 alts that slacked behind as I focused on my main.
    WotLK - main as first to max level, some alts got higher, got few new ones that slacked behind.
    Cata - main and few selected alts got to max, other alts slacked, got new ones and reached server capacity.
    MoP - got main and few selceted alts to max, new alt, got burned out, took long break. Came back before Draenor, got remaining alts to max.
    Warlords - similar to MoP, main and selected few to max, break due to burning out, return before next expac, get rest of alts to max.
    Legion - bit changed the pace, focused on main Alliance and main Horde for two sided story. Unlocked flying then got rest of alts to max.
    BfA - as usual, main to max, another alt (Horde) to max, started to level 2 more alts but stopped. Break. Came back recently, focused on unlocking allied races I'm interestd in, currently working on Kil Tirans and Zandalari along with flying. Without flying I refuse to level anything past 110 - which means anything that is not allied race.

So no - currently BfA isn't my alt expansion as I'm atm more focused on single character. Till flying ofc. When I get this I'll start leveling alts.

Definitly not. Had 4 chars I played pretty active during legion (priest/rogue/druid/warr). But with the introdcution of the azerite stuff I barely touch more than 1 of those a day. At the end of the day I feel like I missed smth even though I grinded out all azerite wqs on 2 chars. But it's too much of a grind for me.

Nope that was Cata and Legion. Out side of the my main, Paladin, my main alt, shaman, my DH, and my Warrior, I don't every really level and play anything else, besides Allied races recently. Cata was a breeze to level and maintain alts, so I had every class at max level, Legion had Artifact weapons going for it so that was something to work for on every class. Bring back artifact weapons or something similar and I'll do it again. As of now, I only have my Paladin, Shaman, DH, and the 4 allied races at 120, with no real plans to do any more unless we get more Allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    No mage tower, not alts.
    Ding ding ding.

But I think the OP was asking if Classic was your main and BfA your alt. I tried Classic, but it's definitely not for me as a collector player. With nothing to do in BfA I'm finishing Loremaster with some Allied Races.

I've changed classes throughout, which is annoying because I'm really enjoying my rogue.. but no rep is annoying

It was an unbelievable expansion for alts........... until 8.2.

The essence system completely destroyed any and all interested in playing any of my alts (i had every class at max level, including many duplicates, where i at least did a m10 on all of them).

The grind to 65 and obtaining every essence on my raiding main gutted any interest and time i had on playing my alts, which i don't do at all now.

Weirdly enough it has but im not hating it

5+ Year Old Account
    Hardly. I don't have the drive to farm essences and AP ad nauseum. I **may** get my old Spriest up to snuff and might level my DH, and I goof around on my Rogue. But I can't foresee a Legion style alt roster, where I had three Mythic ready characters and most everyone else cleared for heroic. I loved that, and I miss that, but I just can't fucking be assed with chumming around Nazjatar with my fish bros for a few weeks, four or five times.