Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Human Warrior = God Race

For PVE, Human hands down is a god . All the best end game weapons are swords and Human destroys all the races in dps.

Human racial rules all.

If you're going Alliance, go Human or retire/uninstall game.

But then you have to be a human in WoW and those things are hideous AF. IF you make other players look at your shitty, dated, stick up the ass model, you should retire/uninstall the game.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by goodsman View Post
    For PVE, Human hands down is a god . All the best end game weapons are swords and Human destroys all the races in dps.

Human racial rules all.

Then an orc with an axe and shaman comes along.

I play human warrior in BfA but that's not cause I like the race, but for the +rep racial. Otherwise it's probably my most hated race overall. Not sure why would anyone want to play that if not for perks.

Orc is the best for me. Hardiness is too good to pass up. Honorable mention for Tauren as best tanks with 5% stamina and war stomp

meh... sword expertise is nice, and the rep boost too.... but I dunno.... that double speed while dead is really appealing for those long ass corpse runs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    meh... sword expertise is nice, and the rep boost too.... but I dunno.... that double speed while dead is really appealing for those long ass corpse runs.
    Just don't die

Human racial rules all.

and exactly how many Humans did APES have in their 'world first' rag kill? I await your well thought out response, which would make it your second post ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Strikeywikey View Post
    Just don't die
    Wipes are inevitable.

Human racial rules all.

Humans can't be hunters. And all loot is hunter loot.

The boss is going to die and it doesn't matter if you did x amount of more dps because human. Until you realise that it is useless in pvp. Escape artist and never go back

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Wipes are inevitable.
    Raids are only as fast as the slowest player. In most cases you will have to wait for everyone to revive, not just NE's.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    But then you have to be a human in WoW and those things are hideous AF
    Nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    But then you have to be a human in WoW and those things are hideous AF. IF you make other players look at your shitty, dated, stick up the ass model, you should retire/uninstall the game.
    Best female booty in the game until Draenei came along. No, don't give me any of that bony Nelf shit.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Orc is the best for me. Hardiness is too good to pass up. Honorable mention for Tauren as best tanks with 5% stamina and war stomp
    believe it or not, troll is actually a better tank than tauren,due to berserking giving you an edge on threat at the start.
    with how figured out classic is, threat is the real limiting factor for tanks, not the health.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Then an orc with an axe and shaman comes along.
    "All the best end game weapons are swords"

Guess you missed that key part child

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    and exactly how many Humans did APES have in their 'world first' rag kill? I await your well thought out response, which would make it your second post ever!
    6/11 actually

If you want to pvp you're better of going gnome or dwarf and getting edgemaster's.

pretty much because of their leveling route. with gnomes/dwarfs you are much much faster in darkshore. Especially if you want to go ahead of any other player/competitor you can't waste minutes in traveling without making any exp in the entry levels. They just skipped the whole wetlands run by using a short cut over the hills near the starting point of gnomes/dwarfs.

The break even point of weapon skill is 305 against bosses. Combat Rogues no matter what race will achieve this point through talent points. Every point above 305 weapon skill is still a good, but it becomes a much more comparable stat. Compared to the dps increase from 300 to 305, the jump from 305 to 310 is not that impactful anymore.

The jump from 300 to 305 equals 20% increased avg glancing damage (from 65% to 85% against bosses) and 3% reduced dual wield miss chance (from 28% to 25% against bosses), while the jump from 305 to 310 only gives 10% additional increased glancing damage (from 85% to 95% against bosses) and 0,5% reduced dual wield miss chance (from 25% to 24.5% against bosses). The value of 1 point weapon skill decreases significantly (over 50%).

Well zero, but then they are more for PvP, hence the gnomes and dwarfs for superior racials in PvP.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    "All the best end game weapons are swords"

Guess you missed that key part child

- - - Updated - - -

6/11 actually
    0 actually

gnome master race btw
    Last edited by Mirain1; 2019-09-06 at 07:39 AM.