Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

DDoS attack affecting Blizzard servers

DDoS attack affecting Blizzard servers
    Blizzard is reporting a serie of DDoS attacks affecting connectivity to their servers. They are actively working on the problem and we will keep you updated if we hear anything new!

We've known for hours it's been a DDoS Blizzardcs EU has commented on it already. Same group affecting Wikipedia and twitch is targeting wow.

having found a source, but ppl are saying twitter and wikipedia are also b eing affected... pretty sure you get jail time and fines for DDoS'ing... and you know.. getting caught is actually a thing in 2019

I was about to do some Cataclysm Timewalking to level my warrior, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsulong View Post
    We've known for hours it's been a DDoS Blizzardcs EU has commented on it already. Same group affecting Wikipedia and twitch is targeting wow.
    Actually no, they are targeting network providers and its effecting Wow servers.

probably russians as usual, and of course we arent allowed to attack THEIR things but they can attack us all they want

Sociopathy is the biggest threat to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Actually no, they are targeting network providers and its effecting Wow servers.
    Without giving credit to the source of these ddosers... You can see specifically they're targeting WoW. Be it through a provider or the source, the end result is the same, They ARE going after servers. I've seen their tweets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember when the Lizard Squad or whatever did this a few years back.

wow, these retail only guys are pretty adamant

10+ Year Old Account
    Man and I'm only (lol) 70 Arcane Crystals away from my Thunderfury.

Oh well, haven't played The Division 2 in a while . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I was about to do some Cataclysm Timewalking to level my warrior, too.
    Is Timewalking different on different servers? It's MoP this week on Ghostlands.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    probably russians as usual, and of course we arent allowed to attack THEIR things but they can attack us all they want

You realize russians play this game and there are russian servers, right? Like you sound like a mentally disabled boomer with this comment

10+ Year Old Account
    How pathetic must your life be if this is the way you choose to spend it.. like really what the fuck?!

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Imagine being attacked by someone and the only thing that bothers you is that you cant attack back.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    You realize russians play this game and there are russian servers, right? Like you sound like a mentally disabled boomer with this comment
    It's like you never met deranged person before. Especially here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Without giving credit to the source of these ddosers... You can see specifically they're targeting WoW. Be it through a provider or the source, the end result is the same, They ARE going after servers. I've seen their tweets.
    thing is its easy for people to claim this... just for the attention, you say "they targeted servers!" but both retail and classic went down, ALL SERVERS so that claim is BS'
    especially since they said "Ok stay away from pvp servers then for the nexzt few hours as we are tasrgeting those" but again ALL servers went down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

why the fuck would someone go out of their way to attack wikipedia? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    It's like you never met deranged person before. Especially here.

It still surprises me how much of a mouthbreathing cesspool the comment sections are on MMO-C tbh, I'm not surprised just disappointed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Imagine being attacked by someone and the only thing that bothers you is that you cant attack back.
    Ignore him, he posts rambling incoherent posts on the general off topic and politics forums. He's one of those guys who thinks Putin is behind everything. He probably believes Russians were behind 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    why the fuck would someone go out of their way to attack wikipedia? lmao
    Why burn the library of Alexandria?