Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Is Timewalking different on different servers? It's MoP this week on Ghostlands.
    It's the same for everyone.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Why burn the library of Alexandria?
    i don't think someone dumb enough to be motivated by irrational beliefs would be smart enough to launch large scale DDoS attacks.

Well beck to monster hunter then ..

15+ Year Old Account
    this is getting out of hand...cmon blizz use those billions of dollars and fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    probably russians as usual, and of course we arent allowed to attack THEIR things but they can attack us all they want
    This is advanced cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    this is getting out of hand...cmon blizz use those billions of dollars and fix this.

Cool! Hope it works out for them as well as it did for Lizard Squad! We certainly remember how well that worked out for those script kiddies a few years back.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    i don't think someone dumb enough to be motivated by irrational beliefs would be smart enough to launch large scale DDoS attacks.
    i hope you're sarcastic with this comment. People have pulled guns out on fast food joints for not having a fucking chicken sandwich.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsound View Post
    This is advanced cringe.
    its just true, and blizzard does have really good security infrastructure, and statistically when corporate infrastructure is hacked it is done outside the US in either russia/china or eastern europe where their is almost no consequence for it

Wish we had a Dexter episode about a DDOSer. They deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    its just true, and blizzard does have really good security infrastructure, and statistically when corporate infrastructure is hacked it is done outside the US in either russia/china or eastern europe where their is almost no consequence for it
    "no consequense for it". Like murica aint doing shit out in the cyberworld without any "consequense" haha

15+ Year Old Account
    we pvt-server-like now at last

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    having found a source, but ppl are saying twitter and wikipedia are also b eing affected... pretty sure you get jail time and fines for DDoS'ing... and you know.. getting caught is actually a thing in 2019
    Ya except if you're in a country that doesn't give a fuck or if you're not an idiot who knows how to hide your identity online.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    i hope you're sarcastic with this comment. People have pulled guns out on fast food joints for not having a fucking chicken sandwich.
    pulling out a gun does not require years of experience and a minimum of IQ to do.
    launching large scale DDoS attacks does.

i will say it again, if you're smart enough to pull this kind of attack you should also be smart enough to not be motivated by irrational beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    pulling out a gun does not require years of experience and a minimum of IQ to do.
    launching large scale DDoS attacks does.

i will say it again, if you're smart enough to pull this kind of attack you should also be smart enough to not be motivated by irrational beliefs.
    You can be intelligent enough to understand how something works but fundamentally be so stupid that it lacks common sense. President Trump says hello for an example.
    IQ doesn't measure actual intelligence nor would it be relevant to a person ideology.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    idk if you know, but you cant just throw money at problems.
    if it was that simple the world would be perfect, but it aint. some things just cant be solved with lots of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I so want to get inside the brain and the heads of those hackers really! what they want? what do they benefits from such thing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I so want to get inside the brain and the heads of those hackers really! what they want? what do they benefits from such thing?
    what do people get from burning down buildings?
    from killing people?
    nothing but the enjoyment of ruining someones day/life/livelyhood/posessions.
    simply the enjoyment of knowing you are harming someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what do people get from burning down buildings?
    from killing people?
    nothing but the enjoyment of ruining someones day/life/livelyhood/posessions.
    simply the enjoyment of knowing you are harming someone.
    Yeah but usually there is benefits from doing part of human nature is greed.

Humans don't go "hahahaha" I kill you because I want to kill you thats all hahaha"

This is real life not cartoon every action human do must have some kind of reward or benefits unless we are talking about degenerate brainless kids of course then that is different issues.

Are these problems still going on?