Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow so many toxic people here, mmo coomunity is worst every day...

gratz to your axe, you will tear those bears apart one hit

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Axe is better because higher damage, and your main damage will come from Slam, not heroic strike. Slam has a 1.5s cast time, same cost as heroic strike and you don't have to wait the full 3.6 seconds to attack (if you have the rage).
    Fair enough. I'd be interested to see some maths to break it down because the difference in top end damage is only 8, which is about 5% more, and I'd have thought the passive benefits of having 5 more weapon skill in maces *while levelling* is going to offset that extra Slam damage, just in terms of increased hit rate and decreased glancing blow damage penalty.

But I had completely forgotten about Slam, fair cop, because only about 1 warrior in 20 ever mentions it, due to it resetting swing timer, and there not often being situations while levelling that you need a rage-dump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Damn where’s the community?

Sure OP didn’t post a topic of discussions but damn the amount of black lash makes me think there is a huge toxic community in Classic or these forums.

Speaking of threads is there a “blog” like sub forum for future reference for OP and others who wish to make similar threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmx View Post
    wow so many toxic people here, mmo coomunity is worst every day...

gratz to your axe, you will tear those bears apart one hit
    It's less to do with toxicity, and more to do with a topic that no one really cares much about because they've seen it a bazillion times. Ok...great. A warrior got their leveling axe. Wooo?

And the backlash is likely just as much from other similar topics getting shot down. Someone else could be just as excited about their own accomplishment, but blog-type posts are specifically not allowed. So if someone else gets their own post nuked, they're going to come down on everyone else because, quite frankly, it's not fair to let some slide and others not.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's less to do with toxicity, and more to do with a topic that no one really cares much about because they've seen it a bazillion times. Ok...great. A warrior got their leveling axe. Wooo?

And the backlash is likely just as much from other similar topics getting shot down. Someone else could be just as excited about their own accomplishment, but blog-type posts are specifically not allowed. So if someone else gets their own post nuked, they're going to come down on everyone else because, quite frankly, it's not fair to let some slide and others not.
    So all that responded with vile language are sad individuals that would post blog-posts themselves if they hadn't been put down like the OP and are now seeking revenge? lol kinda funny imagining everyone in this thread like this.

If you are serious, eye for an eye is a terrible attitude and doesn't work. Just saying. :P Hint: Everyone is related to everyone in some way and as such it would escalate into total annihilation of the human species.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2019-09-09 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    So all that responded with vile language are sad individuals that would post blog-posts themselves if they hadn't been put down like the OP and are now seeking revenge? lol kinda funny imagining everyone in this thread like this.

If you are serious, eye for an eye is a terrible attitude and doesn't work. Just saying. :P Hint: Everyone is related to everyone in some way and as such it would escalate into total annihilation of the human species.
    Sadly, yes. A lot of people are extremely petty. Not just on these forums, but everywhere in life.

Not saying it makes a lot of sense, but it's the "crabs in a bucket" attitude.

10+ Year Old Account

Sure OP didn’t post a topic of discussions but damn the amount of black lash makes me think there is a huge toxic community in Classic or these forums.
    I can't imagine you've only been a frequenter of these forums since April 2019. This forum is a cesspool of negativity, unwarranted flaming/attacking of others, and overall toxicity. Personally I'm a part of this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Leronas View Post
    Ok... so what if I make a post about being happy about having just shot a huge load into my boyfriend's ass. It made me very happy. If you don't like that, and attack me for it, then I guess you are just one of these people that like being negative all the time. Pretty pathetic.
    You purposely being a dense dickhead doesn't really help your example. But I'll bite. Yes, you are correct. You post something positive and are genuinel happy about it, and then people come in here and shit all over your hapiness towards it? Yes, they are pathetic.

And so are you.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2019-09-10 at 01:41 AM.

It is quite the upgrade. I went from smite's hammer to it at 33 and used it till 48 when I got stoneslayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in 2005 when I did my Whirlwind Weapon quest, I literally replaced it the very next day with Ravager from SM. But I did it at 38-39, not 31.

Also, OP, you're a human -- why did you take the Axe over the Sword?
    Abilities based on weapon speed were in normalised in patch 1.8 (classic is based on patch 1.12) which means weapon speed has a much lesser impact on damage of instant attacks. Your sword racial is arguably worth far more than the extra base damage of the axe, plus sword spec is arguably superior while levelling because not only can an extra swing crit, resulting in a huge burst of damage, but it can also proc off hamstring and rend application swings.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of threads is there a “blog” like sub forum for future reference for OP and others who wish to make similar threads.
    yeah no, the forums have always been like that. You can't base the classic community as a whole on this niche forum.

Quote Originally Posted by retrogame View Post
    Boost? whaaat??

I done everything solo, but the last step was 'helped' not boosted, you dumb?

A friend that was same level as me helped me killing a 40 level ellite. This game is mainly for group ups
    Grown ups that get boosts. I can't wait to pay a "friend" to help me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this thread is bad. 1) be nice 2) post things to discuss!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)