View Poll Results: Yay or Nay?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • Cheers Blizzard

69 75.82%
  • No, I prefer no options

22 24.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Classic was a very different game and Cataclysm overwrote most of it. It's great that Blizzard has made that effectively separate game playable again, and I'll play it when I'm bored of retail.

People will still complain even though this is Blizzard literally doing what the community has begged for for over a decade.

In other news, BFA had a rough start but 8.2 shows they know what was wrong with it and are working to fix it, and there's no sign of them cutting the expansion anticlimactically short as with WOD, which is great.

Blizzard tries new things. Some work, some don't. I'll take that any day over them just rehashing the same thing forever like the vanilla private servers.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-09-11 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Well they got to redeem themselves after the last abysmal Blizzcon that created a meme and practically shitted on their fan base.
    Especially HotS one.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Why should they cancel a game that is targeted to a region where it will sell loads?
    Because apparantly Tencent released their big mobile ARPG and it bombed, causing Blizzard to hesitate releasing Immortal (which the Netease developer has said to have finished already)

10+ Year Old Account
    They listen? Cool joke!

Tell me, where they listen? I found Blizzard kinda deaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Because apparantly Tencent released their big mobile ARPG and it bombed, causing Blizzard to hesitate releasing Immortal (which the Netease developer has said to have finished already)
    Funny part is, they are still hiring for Immortal. So either they are already working on some post release content or they are reworking some of the stuff.

I believe they are just holding Immortal release for now while working on additional content already.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Funny part is, they are still hiring for Immortal. So either they are already working on some post release content or they are reworking some of the stuff.

I believe they are just holding Immortal release for now while working on additional content already.
    Yeah, I think they still have plans for D:I. I don't think they'll actually cancel it, but it's also possible that they could cut their loss and withdraw the game entirely if it doesn't feel markettable enough. I'm sure they can always salvage some of their ideas for D4, much like how they salvaged concepts from their Starcraft FPS and Titan to make Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Especially HotS one.
    HOTS one? Is that when they said they weren't going to do much with it anymore and threw on the "back burner"?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    HOTS one? Is that when they said they weren't going to do much with it anymore and threw on the "back burner"?
    It was around month after Blizzcon but even on Blizzcon we got the least.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It was around month after Blizzcon but even on Blizzcon we got the least.
    HOTS is in a weird position.

It's barely above maintenance mode at this point, but I feel like it's a stronger game for it even if the population jumped ship after the HGC cancellation debacle. The reworks are amazing, the game feels a lot smoother to play, and aside from slower hero releases I think the game is still solid where it is.

HGC was cool and all, but it was really holding a lot of things back. They couldn't implement much-needed changes without affecting big tourneys like that, and the constant addition of new heroes had 'feature creep' dominating the meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has to do alot to redeem their name.
    They used to be placed among the best game developers, now they are part of one of the worst.
    Due activision fault aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    HOTS is in a weird position.

It's barely above maintenance mode at this point, but I feel like it's a stronger game for it even if the population jumped ship after the HGC cancellation debacle. The reworks are amazing, the game feels a lot smoother to play, and aside from slower hero releases I think the game is still solid where it is.

HGC was cool and all, but it was really holding a lot of things back. They couldn't implement much-needed changes without affecting big tourneys like that, and the constant addition of new heroes had 'feature creep' dominating the meta.
    I think HGC done more bad than good but I miss old content cadence.