Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New WoW PTR Background Art, Hearthstone - Tombs of Terror, Overwatch for Switch

New World of Warcraft PTR Background Art
    The Blizzard Launcher has updated with a new background art for the PTR section. This new art is also featured for World of Warcraft at the official Blizzard shop!

Hearthstone - Tombs of Terror September 17th Launch Details
    Earlier last week Blizzard revealed some more information on Hearthstone's Tombs of Terror adventure coming on September 17th. Head over to Hearthpwn to get more information!

Overwatch Coming to Switch
    Late last week, Blizzard revealed that Overwatch will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on October 15th!

Dark Legacy Comics #694
    DLC #694 has been released!

Last edited by Stoy; 2019-09-09 at 02:23 PM.

Overwatch on switch? lol Guess at least it's not on mobile...
    Last edited by JustaWarlock; 2019-09-09 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    It’s on all other consoles so why not on the Switch?

It’ll probably sell extremely well too.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    Overwatch on switch is a cool idea that is coming about 2 years too late.

is this the first animated darklegacycomic? :O

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    Overwatch on switch is a cool idea that is coming about 2 years too late.
    Agreed its odd why they choose to wait so long, perhaps still worth milking that little bit more out of it before overwatch 2 hits. Can still see it doing well.

Lol. Imagine playing a competitive fps on the switch. Oof

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol. Imagine playing a competitive fps on the switch. Oof
    Imagine caring what console people play a game on lol oof

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    is this the first animated darklegacycomic? :O
    been a few before, all equally hillarious xD

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Imagine caring what console people play a game on lol oof
    I don't care... just good luck... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to feed the gryphon or something, it looks thin to me.

Flying in Classic confirmed. Pay real money for get flying skill in Classic .

Would you look at that? Blizzard using flying to hock modern WoW. Even though it's not available until it is no longer relevant and good only for leveling alts.
    And this after they took the position that flying was bad for the game... apparently it's not bad for marketing.

I suspect, with the success of Classic, that Blizzard will revisit their stance on flying and make it available sooner in future patches. While Classic did not have flying... people left it because they changed so much. For those that loved flying changing how it was earned it drove a lot of people away.

Maybe they will... maybe they won't. As long as they get by with marketing it without having to give it until it's usefulness as a gating mechanism has passed.... maybe they'll just status quo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Would you look at that? Blizzard using flying to hock modern WoW. Even though it's not available until it is no longer relevant and good only for leveling alts.
    And this after they took the position that flying was bad for the game... apparently it's not bad for marketing.

I suspect, with the success of Classic, that Blizzard will revisit their stance on flying and make it available sooner in future patches. While Classic did not have flying... people left it because they changed so much. For those that loved flying changing how it was earned it drove a lot of people away.

Maybe they will... maybe they won't. As long as they get by with marketing it without having to give it until it's usefulness as a gating mechanism has passed.... maybe they'll just status quo it.
    Flying was perfect in BC. Seemed pointless in Legion so I skipped it in BFA.

Classic has no flying, but the mounts are great!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Flying in Classic confirmed. Pay real money for get flying skill in Classic .
    Soo, image for "Battlechest" and PTR versions of WoW with flying mount somehow means that they'll add flying to Classic, via cash shop (of course). I knew comments in news section are stupid, but have some limits. And if you're trolling, be at least funny one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to feed the gryphon or something, it looks thin to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally someone, who said both retail and classic sucks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post

I am pretty sure you are way overthinking it. I doubt that picture has anything to do with flying mounts. Sorry to burst your "have to include classic in everything" bubble.

I would love to be able to choose between different background arts for games on the launcher.

Flying on classic? That's quite a leap. Don't expect it, remember they had to redesign the entire Azeroth landscape to make it aesthetically pleasing (or even possible) to fly in